Why do we hate them again Sup Forums?

Why do we hate them again Sup Forums?

Attached: IndianFlag.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because of H1B abuse and poor education.

They don't poo in the loo

It's the smell.

Because they're better than us. Most of us are fat ugly disgusting neets who have never been hugged by a girl not a relative of ours or held down a job. The reality distortion field is broken when said neets realize even these 3rd world cheap unskilled shits are above them.

Speak for yourself. Granted I don't personally hate them, I have a serious problem with employers' abuse of outsourcing and visa hiring.

t. Sanjit the street shitter

t. pajeet

t. Rajesh a/l Kumar

>implying I'm a american loser with a bullshit CS degree

You've literally proven him right.

They hate themselves, why shouldn't we hate them too?

No (You)'ve literally proven yourself wrong

india is the worlds biggest shithole. A white man should never go to this sewer of a nation. They hate whites out of sheer jealousy because most indians are short, scrawny ugly manlets who are cowards. They all mob up against you in a sneaky, cowardly manner and every white outsider is tracked by what seems like millions of these niggers. Its like those stinking, rotting zombies from the walking dead swarming you en masse, trying to literally devour you! They harass you wherever you go out of sheer jealousy because they are highly insecure, self hating, irrational retards. Read what mark twain wrote about the thugees of india to get an idea about the evil & sneaky nature of most indians.

Attached: 1508002817506.jpg (468x700, 59K)

Never knew Kevin Costner was so based.

Don't hate the player hate the game
>inb4 rajeesh
yeah you're kind of missing the point

Because Sup Forums is 99% about hating jews, niggers, indians and women and then there's the speccy thread.

Attached: 1518129210781.jpg (645x968, 55K)

Kinda hard to like a country where half a billion people shit in the street

Attached: pasheeshrajit.jpg (287x512, 23K)

Attached: 1519141903167.jpg (774x960, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

>implying I'm a canadian loser with a bullshit CS degree

Why mods, why. ..

Shilling.

Attached: pajeet shilling.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Does Sup Forums also hate pakistani people?

They're not the ones abusing the h1b, they're not smart enough to even actually understand it fully. It's white business owners abusing it

Filthy worthless people doing filthy worthless things.

I hate anyone that works support for a company that I need to deal with and doesn't speak native English. They are never competent. Chances are they can barely even read the documentation that they're linking when they ask me if it solves my problem. It's like a shittier version of Google, and just serve to waste time. I don't understand how someone can be so bad at their job as them and not be horribly ashamed of their self.

pakis are even worse than indians

Nah, I don’t hate ‘em.

they smell funny and they terkerjerbs

They're bad at their jobs because they are forced to do it because they come from poorer backgrounds. Yes, Pajeet here.

Yup, it's misplaced hatred.

>4
>smell
>rude
>stalk white woman
>don't bath for days
>druggies
>hippy culture.
>pagan shit
>shit in the streeet
>no hygenine
>let animals roam everywhere and shit everywhere
>no order beteween animals and people
>beggers everywhere
>tents in the street
>shitty indian music
>no mantaince on all buildings
>invade IT everywhere
>infesting every aglo-saxon country
>don't intergrate
>doesn't adpot culture of the host nation
>doesn't stop smelling like curry'
>always eats curry and thus smell.
>everywhere indains walk smells like curry.

Just the few at the top of my head.
t.kiwi

>not the ones abusing the h1b

Factually incorrect.

I don't want to get into the racism and other bullshit, but India, as a country, vastly abuses the Hib program, far more than any other country (including China, which is no shirking flower on this topic). They have an entire industry designed around exploiting it.

U.S. tech companies (microsoft, for one example) is entirely complicit. It's the very reason U.S. tech companies lobby aggressively to keep expanding the number of H1b visas every year. The insane thing is that the amount of money they throw away on lobbying is several times what it would have cost hem to just hire qualified Americans and pay them a decent salary with benefits.

>The insane thing is that the amount of money they throw away on lobbying is several times what it would have cost hem to just hire qualified Americans and pay them a decent salary with benefits.
Executives concerned over losing their jobs due to not meeting quarterlies become complete sperglords and will actively work against their own good.

>just serve to waste time
this. worked in a uk call centre and we had to pass customers between us and another centre in India. They were the were some of the rudest, laziest fucks I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Not 1 out of 100 times you'd talk to them. Every time, without fail. Including the damn managers.

Having done some research on the subject, it seems that the people who work in those places in India are actually the better off and well educated part of society. They see themselves the same way a lawyer or doctor would see themselves in the west. Except due to the remnants of the caste system, they see themselves as "superior" to anyone anyone "lower" (sound logic when you word it like that though).
Based on that, its my opinion, they think theyre better than 90% of the westerners who call up, as they would have jobs that would be "of a lower caste", including their fellow call centre workers over here because they also know that its a highly unskilled job over here.

So I can only assume the people youre talking about dont see your time as valuable enough to get concerned over.

Attached: 1520413741703.jpg (642x637, 85K)

may be so but at least they don't shit in their streets.

>Executives concerned over losing their jobs due to not meeting quarterlies become complete sperglords and will actively
commit treason against their own country

Fixed that for you. No charge.

because they shit on the streets

>at least they don't shit in their streets.
if true, thats +1 for them. But pakis are still filthy mudslime terrorists

Attached: fb3.png (565x595, 636K)

Attached: 6a00d8341bfae553ef01b8d06b8bd7970c-800wi.png (800x792, 385K)

In deed they are. Muslims are potty trained by their religion. They are indoctrinated by Islam since they are born. That's the ONLY good part about Islam, potty training sand niggers.

Only true answer here. People from poorer countries with little education will perform worse job-wise.2

>forced to work in India for 1 month
>shit, animals and dying people in the streets
Never again

Non Indian Asian here. They smell, and are tricksy if you don't know to watch out (though the smell should've been the first warming sign) but that's it.
At least they're not muslime, like the paki (or bangladeshi, but not lime anyone gives a shit about those wretches).
Indians are a nuisance, but not really a threat of you're alert and aren't motivated to kill by their demon-god. Sikhs can be okay. I'd trust a Sikh more than any other kind of Indian. But that's only in the most dire of circumstances.
Wealth doesn't change the smell. The ultra wealthy Indians I've outside of India are just as stinky. It's their food (and genes) which make them so. Smells can be dealt with, tricks seen through, but spontaneous combustion? I'll take my chances with the sneaky stinkers.

There is a saying in my country, dating from olden days:
>if you're walking in the forest and come across an Indian and a cobra
>you kill the Indian first
Reflecting their threat level for the typical dumb, easily fooled peasant back then.

>In deed they are. Muslims are potty trained by their religion. They are indoctrinated by Islam since they are born. That's the ONLY good part about Islam, potty training sand niggers.
This is the only thing I agree with muslimes on; proper anal hygiene.