Build mini-ITX computer 6 months ago

>build mini-ITX computer 6 months ago
>ISP (Bahnhof in Sweden) releases 10Gbit/s internet for cheap ($70)
>can't add a 10Gbit/s network card because the only PCI-E slot is already occupied by a graphics card

Attached: 1518759360874.jpg (597x597, 40K)

Who the fuck needs 10Gbit/s internet? There's too many bottlenecks that you can't make proper use of it -> other countries internet connections and SATA 6GB/s theoretical limit.

BTRFS + ZSTD
DMA SCSI
RAMdisk over SCSI

>the state of mini-ITX cucks

Get a PCI-e multiplexer

Even if you can't use all the 10Gbit/s, $70 is very cheap.

ONLY IN BURGRLAND

Burger detected
>Why do you need more than 12Mbit internet? I pay $200 a month for my Comcast 4meg connection and I like it
>Why do you need equal access to every website? Our corporations decide which sites to prioritise. I can always pay extra if I want to access a site outside of my regular bundle

Attached: DontTreadOnMeUnlessYouAreACorporation.jpg (640x427, 28K)

>Sweden
fuck off mohammed.

oh well, better just remove your graphics card then.

>be a cuck
>why im getting cuck

lol

cucks have a wife at least that's better than 80% of people on Sup Forums will ever do

Rebuilding as micro-ATX would probably only take a new mobo and case.
If it's a Ryzen system and Raven Ridge has enough CPU and GPU power for your needs, you could also ditch the CPU and GPU for a Raven Ridge APU.

tfw I only have access to one internet provider in Sweden and I pay same for 100mbit.

Use a m.2 to PCI riser

I have a 1Gbps connection, I can very rarely saturate it. Don't fall for memes.

Surely a 10gbe Usb3.1g2 adaptor is possible to make now? The new standards have 5 and 2.5gb fall over and it & doesnt matter if it needs external power either.

>After months of saving, I have finally built up and finished my home network
>Still am on ISP's """Superfast Fibre""" 30Mbps package

The best ive seen are thunderbolt adapters for macs. There isnt enough demand.

Not everybody is a poorfag that can’t afford an NVMe drive.

It's such ass. The new aquanta chips are cheap enough compared to the thunderbolt boxes which go for 500+, the other option I see is thunderbolt pcie breakout box plus a separate card, but that's normally 400ish as well.

I live in burgerland and pay $80 a month for 75mbps, 10gbps is insane

fuck

t. Ahmad Muhammad

thats what you deserve for falling in such meme

yes, but cost of living in sweden is pretty high

Income in sweden in pretty high too. Also the income has even more power to it since you dont have to worry about spending on education or healthcare.

FUCK YOU I'M PAYING $80 FOR 20 Mbit/s REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get a dedicated home server, faggot. PCs typically can't use 10Gbps well with Windows anyway.