"NPR Music totally isn't trying to push an ultra-liberal LGBTBBQ agenda by promoting the worst music in decades down...

"NPR Music totally isn't trying to push an ultra-liberal LGBTBBQ agenda by promoting the worst music in decades down our throats every day!!!"

npr.org/sections/deceptivecadence/2016/05/21/478863157/transgender-choruses-harness-the-changing-power-of-voices

When is this shit going to stop

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/13.7/2016/05/19/478645426/humans-are-meathooked-but-not-designed-for-meat-eating
youtube.com/watch?v=fSGxj0SCnjM
youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM
youtube.com/watch?v=nLcIhlWI-rc
youtube.com/watch?v=KgzA_B4dt7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HliGeedRFTU
youtube.com/watch?v=cHLnHwJYMtw
youtube.com/watch?v=l_ct7bSSLbo
youtube.com/watch?v=JbuJ4-z6P5o
youtube.com/watch?v=og2EahsOaG0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vu2jN92C9LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eaPjOOlGslw
youtube.com/watch?v=T_p_lCu7VJo
youtube.com/watch?v=w46eIzPhW9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2XLLWVDsAQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=We8dQUfZSlg
youtube.com/watch?v=CTLp6-WAV3U
youtube.com/watch?v=W4jz535yRBU
youtube.com/watch?v=jJgZsAnFBDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

US journalism starts to remind me of USSR. I'm dead serious—I'm Russian and all my life I was told shit like this does NOT occur in western countries, because freedom of media and all that shit.

Difference is that it's self-imposed rather than directed by the state itself.

The biggest drone of NPR has far better taste than you, OP.

>BBQ

Barbeque?

Yeah this. We're at least two generations deep with this shit now. Except the federal government did just tell public schools they have to let trannies do whatever they want.

Bob Boilen? What a literal fedora wearing dick cheese.

Yes

I don't think it's self imposed.

I think the "LGBTBBQ" propaganda has been imposed by the democrats without real public discussion or consent. It's simply given as the only possible choice, with any opposing voice being called "bigotry", "unjustifiable" and "so not current year".

Knowing how corporate America works, I assume it's simply the ties of politics to media at work.

> NPR has been accused of displaying both liberal bias, as alleged in work such as a UCLA and University of Missouri study of Morning Edition, and conservative bias, including criticism of alleged reliance on conservative think-tanks.[59] NPR has also been accused of bias related to specific topics, including support of the 2003 Invasion of Iraq and coverage of Israel. The NPR ombudsman has described how NPR's coverage of the Israel-Palestinian conflict has been simultaneously criticized as biased by both sides.[60] University of Texas journalism professor and author Robert Jensen has criticized NPR as taking a pro-war stance during coverage of Iraq war protests.[61]

>Surveys and follow-up focus groups conducted by the Tarrance Group and Lake Snell Perry & Associates have indicated that, "The majority of the U.S. adult population does not believe that the news and information programming on public broadcasting is biased. The plurality of Americans indicate that there is no apparent bias one way or the other, while approximately two-in-ten detect a liberal bias and approximately one-in-ten detect a conservative bias."

And I think it's starting to backfire on the spectacularly. I live in North Carolina, which passed a bill recently that sort of kick started this whole mess. Friends I've known for a long time and would have branded as mainstream liberals are coming out and saying "wait, what??" now that the federal government is weighing in. Practically every comment section on every article about LGBTBBQ stuff is a sharp split between echo-chamber agreement and fiery disagreement.

>Humans are not Designed For Meat-Eating
npr.org/sections/13.7/2016/05/19/478645426/humans-are-meathooked-but-not-designed-for-meat-eating

NPR are uber leftist retards

>freedom of media
>Media using its freedom to encourage a worldview

Is there any media that exists that isn't trying to convince you to believe something?

>"Hammond thinks of the trans voice as an entirely new instrument"

That's actually cool as fuck and something I hadn't thought of. Does anyone know of any singers who underwent sex reassignment not because they were transgender but because they thought it would give them a unique range/sound a la castrati? If not I can't wait for that to happen

>NPR reports on a scientific inquiry that lines up with a popular discussion of the time
>A bloo bloo leftist bias

Since when does carnivore/vegetarian diet fall on the political spectrum? You're a fucking idiot

I really don't give a fuck they're in their own lil circle that majority of the world doesn't give a fuck about them

they can have npr nobody in the real world cares

No because most of them don't bother changing their voices and just wear skirts and long hair. Mental illness at its finest.

youtube.com/watch?v=fSGxj0SCnjM

Totally weirds me the fuck out.

>their own little circle

The government just told public schools they have to let kids use whatever bathroom they feel like they need to use. It's not just on tumblr anymore.

kys

i'd like you to say that to laura's face
you'd get fucked up real good

>This music doesn't look and sound like what I'm comfortable with

Does anyone else want to come keep user here company in the pleb corner?

not in my state
and honestly just let the big ass football players hangout in the girls bathroom all of that shit will stop
once some girls get jumped by some black/hispanic kid

honestly just ignore them and focus on your life.
laura isn't forcing you to listen to her music. ignore her ffs

But when all of the mainstream media promotes the same radical worldview and present it as the only legitimate one it starts to be a "little" fishy

Naw, that was a nationwide thing brah. It's down to your state to ignore it and get dragged kicking and screaming through the second civil rights era

>Football players claiming to be trans
Have you ever met a high schooler? If your state is one of those where people are grossed out by people who are different, their buddies would rip them a new asshole.

Uh yes, in every state.

And it doesn't matter if "Laura" isn't forcing me to listen to "her" music. He's a literal freakshow. He milks it for publicity. There is simply no reason for me to believe that someone that wants to cut off parts of their body isn't mentally ill.

the government will soon force us all to have to listen to that mental illness music

Hey user, who's the most watched news network in America?

Related question, which news network has bitched the whole way through this shit, misgendered students and repeatedly spouted the bullshit predator argument which has 0 cases reported

Just because a conservative forum tells you the media is a liberal monolith doesn't make it fucking true. If you want dissent you can watch fox and a million other garbage outlets

lol wow sure is tumblr in here.

And yeah I bet someone that mentally ill would think violently attacking me would be a suitable response to a comment I made on the internet mmhm yup totally fine

kys

No not really. It's definitely done more sophisticated way but it's still backed by some very influential people with agendas

Literally no one said anything about Fox until you opened your stupid mouth. If you opened your eyes for a minute you would see a clear bias in - at the very least - NPR Music's reporting, and that's just a fucking music blog.

Salty tranny detected

>Literally no one said anything about Fox
How the fuck can you miss a point this hard?

>Called a pleb on Sup Forums
>gets this mad and strawmanny

I mean assault is assault is assault. You're never not getting arrested for violently attacking someone for their beliefs

You know what might get someone violently attacked, though?

Walking into a girls bathroom after years of hormone therapy and plastic surgery dressed in mens clothes and looking for all intents and purposes like an ugly man because your state says the genitals you had are more important than the one you have now

Im from a post-soviet coutry aswell and I have been thinking the same thing. People who go aginst it are also demonised for their wievs.

never heard of her until Sup Forums. and still don't care. I don't go out of my way to watch something I dislike

SJW are laughed at in my state

a kiss back to you too

Fag here, why am I always grouped with trannies and shit.

lesbians and gay people aren't living a lifestyle or some shit, its just a sexuality

idgi

That was not a difficult point to follow you fucking moron

You said ALL mainstream media is liberal propoganda. I told you that the BIGGEST news network in America is transphobic and obnoxious. Fucking read, man.

And what about their reporting is biased even? Because it's discussing trans people? They exist user, you can talk about them. They are a music news blog talking about an interesting aspect of the biggest current social justice movement that most people like myself hadn't considered. Music, relevant topic, unique angle, they would literally be biased to know about that and not report it, not to mention shit journalists

>with any opposing voice being called "bigotry", "unjustifiable" and "so not current year".
such oppression

I don't really care except when people overly push gay rappers like shamir and cakes da killa. Not even that I don't want to see that music pushed, just that I don't like people trying to shame the rest of hip hop

Love this argument. Totally ignores how most states easily allow you to change your gender on your birth certificate after transitioning.

lol you weren't even responding to me in the first place. The post about the mainstream media wasn't me, you faggots.

And the point of running a publication that features new music is to allow the art to progress. Absolutely all of this LGBTBBQ music has been complete garbage so far. Rehashed, generic songwriting and bland musicianship. The only edge it has is that someone gay or trans is singing it. Trite bullshit is trite bullshit. There's probably a club somewhere of people with Downs that play ukulele covers of Van Halen songs but no one's writing about that because no one wants to see that bullshit. Jumping on the feelgood bus brings everyone down.

All movies tv shows ect. promote a liberal worldviews. Also the political landscape (and with it the media) has shifted on a way so that supposedly conservative parties are really juss less radical liberals. Just look at CDU in Germany. I don't really understand how the existance of fox disproves our point here.

oh no evil sjws

who fucking cares at all

it's so they people will ignore your issues because no one cares what a crazy tranny wants

God you can't fucking read, can you? If SJWs are laughed at, then probably trans people are tied to fences and beaten, yeah? Following so far? If not, there will be a little reading comprehension check at the end of the chapter in case you missed something important

So you said this would come undone by football players or black people pretending to be trans to get into girls bathrooms, right?

Now, imagine for me user, if trans and SJWs are so demonized, what fucking right minded football player (an extremely masculinist group) or a black dude (a group that does have its problems with LGBT rights) would put in the work and formal effort of making it known to the school that they are "trans" in order to go dick around in the girls room?

Do you follow? Peer pressure from their friends plus the immediate reaction of girls makes that a really fucking unlikely occurrence. Are you with me?

OK, now imagine that they didn't do it right and just wore a dress into the girls room.

Do you know what would happen?

THAT STUDENT WOULD OBVIOUSLY BE SUSPENDED/EXPELLED/ARRESTED/WHATEVER USUALLY HAPPENS IN THAT CASE BECAUSE THAT IS STILL THE RULE

You can't just decide you're trans to skirt (puns) a rule. If the school has no record of you telling them a changed gender then you're just a kid breaking a rule

Before you respond, let me know if any part of that wasn't crystal fucking clear

>after transitioning
Which is both cheap and risk free.

I don't have issues though.

>irony detected

NPR taste:
Maria Schneider
Steve Lehman
John Luther Adams
Andrew Norman

Along with various artists in popular music from all over the world, all across all genres

taste:
Radiohead
Sufjan
GY!BE
DG

Total fags all of you.

Sufjans good tho.

Woah you went off the deep end. All I knew was bathrooms was for both genders.
Had no clue this was about transgender rights.

> If the school has no record of you telling them a changed gender then you're just a kid breaking a rule

You definitely have not been paying attention for the last couple years. Gender is fluid, user. The school has no business assuming a child's gender from one day to the next.

HMM WHAT A GREAT INVESTMENT

>

How long can you last, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM

music

Me on the left

>down our throats every day
you know, you can choose not to read it, ye?

NPR is slightly left leaning. If you honestly think NPR is "ultra-liberal" then you're a fucking moron and you need to go back to your containment board.

>just ignore it! It doesn't affect anyone!

naw ur wrong

Oh you can do that? I didn't actually know you could change your birth certificate, that's good. So what's your point then? If they transitioned and changed their birth certificate, then legally (as in under the new and shit law) their gender identity matches their birth certificate matches their bathroom choice matches how they look. Essentially how trans people operate now for the most part

Second point
lolol fuck me for not knowing who you are on an anonymous board

>allow art to progress
A new human instrument is not progress to you?
>complete garbage
opinion, don't know much trans music desu so you know maybe if music journalists keep mentioning them I'll find ones I like
>people with Downs that play ukulele covers of Van Halen songs
If you're gonna use a stupid example, don't make one up that I actually 100% would want to see

don't worry none of these people listen to NPR

What hahaha seems like just the start

>slightly left leaning
God I'm in tears

>giving this much attention to people you hate

I'm talking about America because NPR is American and I know American media, not German.

>All movie, TV shows
Creatives tend to be weirder and more liberal. This is not news. People are paying for shows where minorities are real people with real problems, not caricatures, networks respond to market pressure, money talks and entertainment listens

The political spectrum morphs with time and changing public opinion, this is not news. If your politicians are more liberal, it's because people wanted more liberal politicians and voted for them. That's how representational democracy works

>inb4 public opinion changed because of liberal media
Just don't

Literally all your complaints are just the result of more people realizing that hating people for (whatever) is dumb

your a dorable

>enabling degenerates and the mentally ill

youtube.com/watch?v=nLcIhlWI-rc
youtube.com/watch?v=KgzA_B4dt7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HliGeedRFTU
youtube.com/watch?v=cHLnHwJYMtw
youtube.com/watch?v=l_ct7bSSLbo
youtube.com/watch?v=JbuJ4-z6P5o
youtube.com/watch?v=og2EahsOaG0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vu2jN92C9LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eaPjOOlGslw
youtube.com/watch?v=T_p_lCu7VJo
youtube.com/watch?v=w46eIzPhW9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2XLLWVDsAQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=We8dQUfZSlg
youtube.com/watch?v=CTLp6-WAV3U
youtube.com/watch?v=W4jz535yRBU
youtube.com/watch?v=jJgZsAnFBDM

NPR is known to be the liberal media, idiot.

>anyone that thinks LGBT shit is fucked is totally a Trump voter lol get back to Sup Forums

Yeah as far as I know, something like HB2 that just passed in NC doesn't actually change very much. A lot of it comes down to semantics, because a city within the state tried including the term "gender identity" in an ordinance, and since North Carolina uses a uniform system of ordinances across the state this was unacceptable as there is no specific definition of "gender identity". The law also only applies to state buildings, so all the local businesses posting obnoxious rainbow shit all over the place are wasting their breath.

I really don't think a man singing like a woman is a new idea. People have been doing it forever, and if you want a modern example just listen to Bon Iver.

I also would much rather see my fictional Downs Halen band much more than a room full of trannies covering Wonderwall.

>when self-proclaimed intersectional feminists are pro-trans
Yeah alright, let's just reduce femininity to its most simplistic, sexually zealous and perverted image granted us by our patriarchs.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Trannies can get their own bathroom in a sanitarium after they've been lobotomized, the fucking sick twats.

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death

That's not at all what I said. I said that anyone who thinks NPR, of all media, is ultra-liberal, then they're probably an ultra-conservative.

>Your reasoning is not valid because I only accept america related arguments
Just what...

>Just ignore it
>It doesn't affect you
>It's 2016
>Why do you care?
>It's not like this is indicative of decadence that leads to societal collapse or anything

I mean I would assume the student would, ya know, fucking tell them rather than the school just guessing.

>Hello, in your records it shows that my child is named James and is a boy. She has recently come out as transgender, goes by Julia, and will use the girl's room. Please adjust your records

Not difficult.

And not me, but you know that trans people tend to be way happier and more comfortable after transitioning? Sounds like a great investment to me

>Proven wrong
>"woah bud settle down"

What the fuck are you even arguing now? Unisex bathrooms? They've had those for a while, they're called port-a-potties and single room bathrooms and nobody cared before.

Or are you talking about people who identify,dress like, act like, have the hormonal and penis-al makeup of a dude being forced to use a girls bathroom? Cuz yeah, that's a rights issue

None of you even care about music, leave this fucking board.

I make music

Kill yourself, shitmonger.

You really don't understand gender fluidity, do you?? James can be Julia every other day if zhe wants, no adjustments needed. The school just needs to stop being bigoted.

I wasn't proving anything. I have no clue on these matters besides seeing Sup Forums whine about SJWs putting up signs about bathrooms being for all genders
but thxs for the education!

>getting this triggered over an npr article