Holy shit

Holy shit

Yes. YES.

Do you see now?

How music today is objectively inferior to this period of music?

Witness the sublime majesty of this work and cower in the shadow of its towering exuberance.

Holy shit

You can join the actual best discussion on this board at the moment:

/thread, OP do it

>mfw Sup Forums is experiencing a Björkening
feels GREAT man. I'm so happy more people are awakening to her extraordinary talent

Quads confirms it.

But it's wrong and it's really 6/10

We told you

I still love Grimes, but I see why you get offended by the comparisons to Bjork now.

people who compare the two are baiting, they have so little in common to begin with

Vulnicura literally came out last year

Don't worry, the entire art world is completely redpilled about her talent, and that's what it counts.

best track is Alarm Call and if you don't agree with me you haven't listened to the album enough

Bjork has been Sup Forums's queen since this board's inception. Anyone who claims to dislike her is memeing

Not surely the best track when Joga, Bachelorette, 5 Years and All Neon Like exist on the same album.

Scientifically this.

All Neon Like is better

ITT: Ricardos

>MY NAME'S!!!!
>NOT!!!!
>RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCKKKKKK!!!!

nice

i know. who knew a puffin could express themselves musically

Yeah i also lost my bjork virginity last night.

This guy is spamming this shit all over this board. Apparently he fallen in love with Ricardo. Why don't you also kill yourself as he did? Go user, go.

Bjork is a grateful grapefruit you faggot.

there is no "a"
She just says "I....am... grate..ful..... grape.....fruit! *raises award in the air*"

her best albums and they're still shit, you cant even understand what shes singing

Did you think you could organise freedom, OP?

>IM SO BORED OF COWARDS

FUCK this album is fantastic. 10/10

you should get your ears checked if you can't hear what she's saying