BEST PROGRAMMER IN THE UNIVERSE HERE NAME ANY FUCKING PROGRAM AND I WILL CODE IT FREE OF CHARGE IN ONE DAY YOU ASSHOLES

BEST PROGRAMMER IN THE UNIVERSE HERE NAME ANY FUCKING PROGRAM AND I WILL CODE IT FREE OF CHARGE IN ONE DAY YOU ASSHOLES

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 30K)

A program that runs on android and sends out dick pics through all available channels

FizzBuzz.

FOSS program for converting Win32 applications into self-contained UWP binaries.

A program to decide if a given program terminates or not

AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ROUTE THAT PROGRAM TO ITSELF YOU NOOB OF UNGODLY PROPORTIONS

A formally verified Risch integrator.

The machine from POI

a browser that isnt shit

this would be nice, but MIT please

Skynet

Exactly

Attached: 1465379523298.jpg (349x356, 76K)

MULTIPROCESS D3D11 FOR GALLIUM3D
Thanks brosef.

an EWMH compliant window manager

A new p2p internet that doesn't suck and can't be censored.

Then it should terminate immediately.

half life 3

The ultimate wine that always works and always gives you the best possible performance so nobody has an excuse to use windows anymore

finish HURD

a program which solves the halting problem

A good Linux

Make a program that can program another programme that programs programs.

Please write a program that can predict the future with 100% accuracy so you can stop crimes before they happen.

Hack the mainframe

We've all been through a working hello world in java. Gz OP. Now make it read a name from the command line and echo it back!

can you code any of these? Jetico Bestcrypt, Fable 2 designed by Peter Molyneux, Duplicate File remover by Essential Data Tools.

Attached: me111.jpg (301x395, 43K)

make me a FORTH

That's Zeronet.

>forced js
>forced ID
>can bypass any input validation by editing files you download by accessing the site, or by uploading content
>can inject arbitrary malware or edit data arbitrarily in post contents after the fact
>can track anyone across any and all sites where they have posted anything via ID
>can't sensibly generate a new ID per post
>no proper ID management for when IDs (especially site-specific) would actually make sense
It's literally the opposite of that.

It will just report true. If the program decides something, it is implied that it halts on every input. Try to understand the proof next time.

Open sauce Windows

HL3. In malbolge.
Clock's ticking.

(define (contradiction _) ;; The halting problem, explained.
(if (halts? contradiction contradiction) ;; Do we halt on our own input?
(contradiction contradiction) ;; If we would, don't.
'())) ;; If we wouldn't, do.

(halts? contradiction contradiction) ;; Will this return true or false?

Attached: 1520548705779.jpg (500x511, 68K)