I hate Kanye West, he's an arrogant cunt!

>I hate Kanye West, he's an arrogant cunt!
>My favourite singers are Alex Turner, Morrissey and Noel and Liam Gallagher

Fucking Indie kids.

every single one of those artists sucks

Go fucking kill yourself you CUNTye dickrider

>I hate Kanye West, he's an arrogant cunt!
>My favorite musician is John Lennon

>Oasis
>Indie
>The Smiths
>Indie
>Artic Monkeys
>Indie

Anyways people hate Kanye because he acts like a retarded walking black stereotype, not because he's arrogant - most artists are arrogant.

I hate him because he sucks and is arrogant. Hip-hop should've died after the 90's, it served its purpose and Kanye making the genre more ADD-laden only made it worse as opposed to better.

Some people just can't handle him

>those artists
>indie

Found the redditor

Kanye isn't the only hip hop artist y'know

>I keep it 300, like the Romans

Does Kanye post on /his/? Since they both think that Greeks and Romans were the same people.

>YEEZY SEASON APPROACHING
>YE BE SUCH A GENIUS YO!

>people hate Kanye because he acts like a retarded walking black stereotype
>black stereotype
why is that? if anything he is the opposite of a stereotypical black man

Do white people actually willingly partake in these kinds of things? As if they themselves own slaves?

He would truly be a /his/ browser if he rapped about [insert major historical figure] being overrated

beta feminist cucks, I once dated a feminist cunt and she would not take any pain of mine seriously because somehow I deserved anything cuz I was a dude

how so ?

It's some sort of misguided retribution

I say this as a black person, but only the most broken idealist people believe that these things are just

Modern white people are not slave masters and modern blacks aren't slaves, so this just isn't necessary

>born middle class
>raised in the suburbs
>by a doctor and an artist
>did well in and finished public school
>went to college
>is a present father

Yeah really a walking black male stereotype

it's just an americuck thing

What are you doing here Ben Carson?

It is actually a thing that exists but even the vast majority of hardcore SJWs think it's stupid as all fucking hell. Like, there's more people who'd think I was problematic for using a word for sex as a curse word than who think this is good.

They're all at least decent, and most of them have created classic albums (not arctic monkeys guy)

To be fair the arctic monkeys were indie for a time I believe, and anyway "indie" has just come to basically replace "alternative" as a genre identifier

>modern white people are not slave masters and modern blacks aren't spaves

If only everyone realized this

I miss the old kanye,

No he doesent

That's why the art sucks

all three of those artists have been on indie labels before, if you're gonna be that fucking obtuse about the meaning of the word "indie"

there you go

I hate kanye west cause he is an annoying and genuinely stupid person

>Fucking Indie kids.
yeah, but it's mnot the kids it' the 25 year old indie scene

but isn't domino an independant company?
that makes arctic monkeys an indie band

fucking summer man

kanye west is not a stereotyical black man at all... from what i have seen he is just a stereotypical celebrity musician. uneducated with a massively inflated sense of self-worth and a bit of a vulnerable/ effeminate side

>I hate Kanye West
>My favorite musician [someone who is not Kanye West]
stop

the smiths are literally an indie band, the fuck?

OP doesn't say any of those bands are indie

t. white kid roleplaying as a black man