How loud do you guys listen?

I'm usually listen at 50 percent but sometimes when I'm feeling it I bump it a bit
Btw is this safe listening levels?

Depends the music/mood

My eardrums are destroyed, so all the way

Unfortunately, it depends on headphones. I listen to about 3/4 of the way with my hd380 on my cellphone. on the computer, I set my Audio interface to the middle and switch back and forth on whatever music player I'm using.

dont go over 70%
if its too loud to hear, don't listen

about 115-120dB for the loudest frequency

I have audio technicas m50x

idk probably too loud

I seriously worry that we're all gonna be deaf in like 30 years

Around pic related usually works for me. A good pair of headphones doesn't require higher.
I use akg k240

should I just not listen to music in my very loud 3 hours commute? because I'd rather turn deaf

same here actually, though it depends on the headphones, some are louder/quieter than others.

laptop? 50%
iphone? 80-90%

I'm deaf, I have my older brother and his shitty music to thank for that

If your going to do it go all out

ouch

Just don't listen to it it too loud
I have permenant hearing loss and now I have to constatly say "what" or "can you repeat that please" in every conversation I'm having. People just get bored and stop talking or leave altogether

aww that sucks

hope it gets better!!!

You people are trash, listen on full while traveling anywhere

At a comfortable level

i use beyerdynamic dt770 pro 250 ohms...those fuckers suck up a huge load of energy from the jack. the sound is worth it, but without a proper preamp i get max 100db....still the sound is awesome even when at 70db, since those fuckers mute everything around you.

Pretty much a similar level. I've turned it down slightly here because I'm about to sleep.

Paused at 420
That music is not appropriate for your situation.

i'm currently at 6 bars on my macbook pro with headphones

I have an iPod nano (4th generation I think?) and I read that keeping it (and Apple stuff generally, I think) at half the max volume or less won't damage hearing. So out of the fifteen volume thingies it has, I always keep it locked at seven. I usually listen quieter than that, but my quietest tracks can still be heard if I turn it up until it locks.

>owning anything Apple

mfw cheap ass mother fuckers blowing up with their ugly ass green bubbles on my apple iphone product

>is this safe listening level

>posts an arbitrary meter
>doesn't realise this depends on the loudness of the actual master of the track you're listening to
>doesn't realise this also depends on the impedance of your headphones, speakers and/or listening device
>doesn't realise this is also subject to change based on the device's amplifier
>doesn't realise this also depends how close the listening device is away from your ears
>doesn't realise this depends on how long you've been listening to the material in question for and how loud the material is on average
>doesn't realise this also depends on your genetics, age, and number of environmental factors that determine your listening tolerance and subjective loudness of the material in question

I hope all of you jump out a fucking window

it depends on the headphones

the ones i use are always at 100% and even then its often not loud enough

Usually as loud as it can go without it hurting.

if im using headphones, i usually listen full-blast. I mean, its not recommended and I'm pretty sure I'm going deaf in my left ear, but hey. mixing tho

Phone anywhere from about 65-75

Computer 12-18/100

On a speaker crazy loud

>this
Seriously delete this fucking thread you retards.

so you're saying like 50% is gud?

Fuck off sperglet

this

It varies greatly by album, some are mastered louder than others.
Gas's Zauberberg, for example, is one of my favorite albums but I always listen to it at full volume and it's still sometimes not loud enough.
Meanwhile a lot of metal shreds my ears if I listen to it past around 60%.

My rule of thumb is to play it loud enough to make out all the details and get a rich sound, but not loud enough that it's painful or gets muted after a few minutes. Common sense will save you, I don't know how people can blast music so loud that you can hear it blaring from their earbuds, especially with how brickwalled most modern stuff is

40% I find the louder it is the less I'm focusing on it

I recommend earplugs rather than music. If the commute is loud, then you should lower the volume rather than creating even more sound over it. If you continue this habit, you will regret it.

This.

But then you start hearing a high tone sometimes or if you talk with someone else you hear like too deep.

>Doesn't realize he spelled realize wrong several times.
Just jump out a fucking window already.

i only wear over ear headphones with earplugs in as well

> cant understand why everyone doesn't do this

whuddup jailbreak bro

On my ipod I never go more than halfway. If my surrounds are intrusive enough that I have to go louder I won't listen.
When I'm on my own and it's quiet I typically have around 5%.

I love Android but JESUS iOS looks so fucking sexy. How did they do it?

I listen at 60-70% on my earphones when on the phone because the iPhone earphones leak like crazy.

When I'm at home and using my headphones I listen at 100% because I'm not a fucking pussy.

All the way.

Are you that fucking weirdo from /fit/?

>If my surrounds are intrusive enough that I have to go louder I won't listen
i wish had this self control, but 8 hours of mindless work in an office and music is the only thing keeping you sane

That launcher is sexually attractive

>When I'm on my own and it's quiet I typically have around 5%.

What the fuck? How can you even hear anything?

YOU'RE AAAAAAAAALLLLLLL I NEEEEED

About the same as you

no im the weirdo from Sup Forums
>QUADS my bruthu
yes this album is one of the things the 90s has given us

Weaklings

kill yourselves

What the fuck is this and where can I get it

Icons are from the Veexillium theme, CCSettings and CClean for changing layout/design of the control centre and the music part is Bragi.

Of course, you'll need a jailbroken iPhone to achieve all this.

f u c k

jailbreak for iOS 9.3.2 when

wut

latest jailbreakable fw is 9.0.2 you're just gonna have to wait if you're on the latest fw and DON'T INSTALL ANYMORE FW UPDATES

well if you're want a jb that is

:(
god damnit jb guys
pls hurry

did you ever have a jb before?

In the past yeah I had a JB for a while on my old 4S

so you must have bought the latest ios device with the latest fw then

Yeah I have a 6 with the latest FW.

:(

cool i have a 6 too but yeah just hold out on any future updates and a jb should come at some point be prepared for the long haul tho

check /r/jailbreak and redmondpie.com/iphone daily when a jb is available it'll be posted there

Good hearing, something I want to keep.

You didnt post a face faggot