Seriously fuck whoever memed me into trying this bloated horseshit. Im switching back to debian

Seriously fuck whoever memed me into trying this bloated horseshit. Im switching back to debian

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 63K)

Someone is mad because it is a bit more complex to grasp than Babyan, and yet still so easy. Maybe you should stick to a distro for children.

this.

>REEEEE I CANT USE AN OVERLY SIMPLIFIED ARVH INSTALL

Literally just referring to the ram usage with just a urxvt terminal open with xfce DE. It was incredibly easy to install.

LFS. You are the package manager.

>blames the OS for his choice of software
huh.,...really joggles the noggles,. don't it?

Attached: 1520745552672.jpg (1920x1080, 544K)

>is tired of bloated horseshit
>threatens to return to bloated horseshit

>Antergos is bloated
>switching back to Debian

Attached: 425.jpg (330x269, 43K)

It works on my machine
In fact I switched from debian because it was so bloated it would freeze all the time

The only reason it would be bloated is if you made it that way user. Take your autism meds.

Debian isn't bloated,
>inb4 someone points out the million packages argument.

How in the fuck do you fail to use Retard Arch? Are you even supposed to have access to a computer?

I used Arch and now use Antergos.

Mate it's easy as piss. Sort ourself out now

than what is unit for "bloat" if not pkg's that you dont need ??

Fresh Kde Install ~900pkg's

Are you referring to RAM usage? How it compares to Debian?

Use OpenBSD faggot.

Antergos with OpenBox is lightweight you cunt.

Attached: 1519785001563.jpg (600x600, 57K)

>have a base install option which is just ez Arch install
>Arch is minimal
Sounds like a personal problem, OP

Using packages to measure bloat is pointless since sometimes debian needs for example gnome-keyring but also brings in the libgnome-keyring and whatever else it needs. It may be bloat on storage but the runtime memory consumption is about the same. The accurate unit for bloat is how much ram is being used on idle. For example my void install is pretty ok at

I find it incredibly funny that people say "I use arch btw" as if was something hard to install or manage

everything is documented and is the same as using automated tasks, except you type them
kids just grab the keyboard and copypaste every command without knowing

personally only used it to quickly and easily install a barebones arch system then build it up like every other autistic person with lots of free time. The package manager and display manager they install for you or just garbage.