Hey Sup Forums, I've got a question that I would like to hear you answer. What is your favorite song?

Hey Sup Forums, I've got a question that I would like to hear you answer. What is your favorite song?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9rs9PSG9qE
youtube.com/watch?v=HLdHdL4Ask0
youtube.com/watch?v=LEx9GTiv4io
youtube.com/watch?v=KRBXmUjjp-A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism#Repetitive_behavior
youtube.com/watch?v=54NyyS6_yos
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_JzrnMYvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kiss—I Love It Loud

Souvlaki Space Station - Slowdive

Sixpence None the Wiser - Kiss Me

Hi mom and dad

Great choice. Amazing song. I never really looked at the lyrics, turns out they were

> Kiss me out of the bearded barley

Broken Social Scene - Almost Crimes

Scooter - Jigga Jigga

What about Strutter?

bôa — Duvet

life on mars - david bowie

comfy, lain is great

You see, I have personal feelings for that song.

It sounds like an '80s action blockbuster about camaraderie and navy seals, with mullets, biceps and exploding jeeps.

For me it is a perfect embodiment of '80s glam metal. This song is fun, visceral, and makes you feel like you have real comrades.

Growing up in sad cold Russia, I was constantly exposed to shitty music with minor harmonies. And Kiss were exactly the opposite of that. To me, '80s Kiss were the quintessence of Reagan era; the sound of capitalism tearing down the communism, the sound of a man throwing down his shackles, a great middle finger to the system which put the dysfunctional utopia before the individual.

And today I still see the world through the prism of this song. It is a piece of America at its greatest—like a helicopter blasting off rock music at terrorists. It's message is simple and clear: enjoy your life. And it will forever be relevant, because it's the most basic, core idea of America and Western civilization in general: that maybe if we all just chill the fuck down and do what we want, maybe the world will become a better place.

Classical Homicide by Dälek

youtube.com/watch?v=_9rs9PSG9qE

Beck - Lost Cause

I'm more triggered by how he's holding that record then the fact he's pretending to put in a laptop.

The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever

See yourself. Feels good to be a legitimate autist (repetition is a sign of autism, which is why i still feel methamphetamine-like adrenalinous when i listen to WITH THAT FOR THE 705TH TIME)
pop me a xanny I'm autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=HLdHdL4Ask0

youtube.com/watch?v=LEx9GTiv4io

Visions of Johanna
or
Sister Ray

right this second it would have to be Built to Last by the Grateful Dead.

this is my most played track in foobar:

Nicolas Jaar & Theatre Roosevelt - The Ego
youtube.com/watch?v=KRBXmUjjp-A

>Someone listened to a Young Thug song more than 700 times

Supper's Ready by Genesis

not only that but i actually am enjoying it to its fullest. can you imagine that? I probably burned thousands of calories through moving my arms like a fucking locomotive while listening to that song. and i dont do so "just like that" like fat people go jogging to lose weight.... i do so because i feel extreme levels of adrenalin and shit. Normalshits need methamphetamine to reach that.

I can't even listen to my favorite songs of all time more than like 10 or 15 times how do you do it

i literally said so in the same fucking post. you cannot enjoy your favorite song after like 10-15 times because you are literally normal. I wasn't memeposting about this or anything: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism#Repetitive_behavior

Animal Collective - Alvin Row

>not listening to a song on repeat nonstop until you hate it
pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=54NyyS6_yos

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_JzrnMYvQ

My fucking nigga

this, forever and always

rush - yyz
get @me niggers

>Normalshits
hehe

sufjan stevens-impossible soul