There are people who seriously deny Death Grips is literally just a noisey black metal band

>there are people who seriously deny Death Grips is literally just a noisey black metal band

It's undeniable now familia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXlo5CIyiGQ
mega.co.nz/#F!vpNyGRaK!yaSpCCWX9Q9vIXcnJHbA1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw there will never be a "black rap metal" band

but theres nothing noisy or metal about them at all...

bad meme

Seriously though Giving Bad People Good Ideas sounds just like a black metal song the more I listen to it. It's still fire tho

>That electric guitar

Album on the right name?

death grips started outputting glitchy releases which was supposed to be what they call "death grips 2.0", but seeing as critics gave them lower ratings on the glitch-oriented kind of music they've decided to keep doing guitar and metal-oriented music, excluding DGEP and Exmilitary (which is just guitar samples and still sounds better than JD and BP combined). you wont be seeing anything in the future anywhere as good as NOTM or GP from them.

Painting with

see

but then again
youtube.com/watch?v=jXlo5CIyiGQ

I have a hard time getting into Death Grips. They just sound like any other experiment/industrial hip hop group to me. I get the impression that most of their fans are just attracted to how deranged MC Ride comes across.

Like who?

ITT: people who don't know what black metal sounds like

yeah what others are there

decent

Liturgy isnt black metal

This, distorted tremolo riff, fast drums, and screams =/= black metal
Hate to be "le metal elitist" but you cant just listen to Filosofem and Sunbather and think you know black metal

QUINTS

holy shit my first time

all that I can think of is shabazz palaces and clipping, both of which are, imo, not as good as DG

people are trying so hard to catalogue music with labels that they tend to think that death grips is something new and unique and shit hot.
It´s so sad.
They are just a white drummer and a retarded nigger trying so hard to be chaotic and cryptic that it makes you cringe. They will be forgotten like limp bizkit in a few years.

>They are just a white drummer and a retarded nigger
forgetting someone?

Dalek, Blackie, Cities Aviv, Blackhandpath, Moodie Black, NAH, Blkhrts, Signor Benedick, Jpegmafia, Craig Xen, Wizardsonly, DJ Rozwell, Bbpirate

Imo clipping is a toss up. Some of their stuff is better than Death Grips while other stuff isn't as good.

Courtesy of reddit
mega.co.nz/#F!vpNyGRaK!yaSpCCWX9Q9vIXcnJHbA1g

yeah the nerd that tries to act tough using a meme laptop. sorry.