reddit.com/r/shitredditsays
feministwarriors.bandcamp.com/album/songs-for-having-feminist-defined-sex-to
youtu.be/CtsRhe58P1c
youtube.com/watch?v=q7sPZvLRTFI
youtube.com/watch?v=9XH9us4cocI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

death grips

i know this thread is bait but

i see so much opposition to feminism on the internet but i dont think i've ever saw an actual feminist. where are they?

Modern Baseball

The Front Bottoms

Joyce Manor

to an extent yeah but they don't really like it it's just to make them look cool

outside your mom's basement

reddit.com/r/shitredditsays

It's really good

Anal Cunt.

mostly college campuses

damn if they're against reddit I think I can get behind feminism

not that bad honestly

Yes, but they're incredibly for Tumblr. And Tumblr and Sup Forums are basically mortal enemies

Oh boy, this thread is on its way up to 200 replies.
Why does Riot Grr suck so fucking bad?

>mortal enemies
sure

Moar

feministwarriors.bandcamp.com/album/songs-for-having-feminist-defined-sex-to

They've have appeared on a few feminist websites.

They're women in their 50s and 60s, with husbands and careers.

crass- penis envy is pretty overtly feminist and is perhaps the most musically interesting crass release

I'm offended that tumblr's human representation is a slim, aesthetically pleasing, white skinned, cisgendered, heterosexual

Mmm see feminism is a very large umbrella for a lot of different viewpoints relating to women's roles in society, but I'd generally describe myself as a feminist. Just not a batshit crazy one. I dare say a fair few of you hold feminist viewpoints, but you're so turned off by what you perceive to be feminism because of a small subset that you see on the internet.

youtu.be/CtsRhe58P1c

If you can imagine The Poison Girls spending their days listening to Celtic Frost and Deviated Instinct before getting stuck in a k-hole, you'd be getting much closer to describing Life Cycle. Feminism was hardly a foreign concept to Britain's Anarchopunk movement, but rarely had any band been so inspired to make it sound heavy. Life Cycle's brand of Crust sounded very distinct even for its day. Full of droning, menacing riffs which rumble along at a sludgy mid-tempo, Life Cycle's debut EP "Myth & Ritual" stands out as one of Anarchopunk's best kept secrets.

Unlike the infantile "kill all rapists" or insufferable self-pitying "woe is me" plaguing virtually every artform branded "feminist", each song has its own identifiable persona with very personal motifs that still sound reflective, introspective and tastefully subtle. Printed on the interior is an essay from bassist, vocalist and songwriter Marie Sheard elaborating on sexism, society and gender roles. She's obviously read her share of Germaine Greer and Laura Mulvey, admitting as much on the following EP's essay found in "The Weight of Tradition" and interweaving the male gaze and neo-Freudian poststructuralism in the lyrics. Agree or disagree with her views, the sincerity and conviction can be felt and appreciated by the listener.

Punk sensibilities in hand, the band establishes an exceptional Metal platform full of gritty rhythms. The production is fittingly murky and dirty yet all very powerful and dense, affecting how virtually every instrument sounds. The riffs sound droning and dirty which stay from slow to midpaced, but not so that they sound monotonous or gratingly dirge like. The band will jam on a riff for a while then sidewind you with something as unexpected as it is groovy. Occasionally, they'll belt out a chaotic solo, but its lack of polish suits the established soundscape. It's quite obvious they listened to "Morbid Tales", but they still manage to be fresh and not horribly derivative like the vast majority of the genre.

Another distinctive feature is the dueling vocals from Marie and the guitarist Neil Morgan. Marie's shouted vocals are loud enough to be heard through the chaos but with enough restraint to keep her from squealing obnoxiously. Neil, on the other hand, churls out throaty, harsh rasps quite reminiscent of Hellbastard's Scruff, keeping the overwhelming grittiness in line. Both of them keep a balance so it doesn't sound dissonant within the dissonance.

It's a shame the band couldn't do an encore performance for the follow up "The Weight of Tradition", which pales in comparison to this monument of oppressive crust. A live bootleg split would feature all three songs as well as some which never made the studio. Worth listening to just to hear the audience banter among themselves.

You don't know if she's cis or hetero from that pic

was just talking about this with my buddies. it is the only crass record that doesnt suck.

also this band was fronted by an uber feminist and they rule.
youtube.com/watch?v=q7sPZvLRTFI
im pretty sure its the dudes from crass on the instruments

youtube.com/watch?v=9XH9us4cocI

Girls can’t into Death Grips. For the most part they listen to them because it’s a fashion statement. They think “lol so weird”. Women need constant validation from others so they seek out sub-cultures to be apart of.

What they don’t realize is that Death Grips is about masculinity and male dominance. Women are too fucking stupid to even pay attention to lyrics.

“death fuck lets fuck, just don't touch me just fuck fuck me” Women are nothing but a sack of flesh with pleasure holes for the sole purpose of pleasuring Ride.

“Soon all that's left of you Is your most primal desires” Primal desires meaning the true libertine lusts that reside in the male. A good majority of the song talks about fucking drugged out, unaware sluts and whores.

That’s only a few examples of their lyrics that show a common theme of male superiority. And for Christ sake all of the members of Death Grips are males, just imagine being around all that testosterone. Then there’s that video of Ride pushing that dancing whore off the stage. Sure he probably pushes anybody off stage, but most frontmen wouldn’t push a female.

agree, it's nice that Sup Forums isn't as mental as the other boards

edgy