Any of you busk? What's been your experience?

Any of you busk? What's been your experience?

no because i want to contribute to society rather than leech off it

good times i do it at least once a week. make 30-60 dollars an evening and people have given me nugs when they had no cash. i like i better than playing a live show

offering free entertainment is leeching? tipping is optional

Entertainment isn't a contribution?

sure why not

if it makes someone smile or inspire them or bring them happiness in their dreary day, then i've done what i set out to do

i haven't had that experience with buskers ever and i can't imagine anyone else being that affected by street performers.

i'm thinking about going homeless and doing this for food money. I can play guitar pretty decently, i just hate working

in my city you have to have a permit but I highly doubt I'd stay here if I take this road

i figure there are a few types of buskers. some are more hustler than busker. i just love music and people

Nobody's being forced to give em money

Well I'm completely indifferent to people I don't know, so I guess I'm not fit to be a busker.

>i haven't had that experience with buskers ever and i can't imagine anyone else being that affected by street performers
That's hardly an argument against anons motives for buskign

>makes someone smile or inspire them or bring them happiness
Buskers usually have the opposite effect on people. I'll get pissed and leave the area if there's some stoner faggot wailing bad music when I'm trying to enjoy myself in public.

>mfw a nigga stands around me for half an hour or more , listening to and enjoying my godlike playing and singing then walks away without throwing me a dollar

what if the dude is playing some ambient music like piano or violin and just melting into the scenery?

some people only carry EBT cards

when will newfags realize that their anecdotal evidence is meaningless

and then you say shit like . hypocrisy.

>busking with a piano
what ?

i only busk radiohead songs

not rolling a standup into the middle of the street

>being this casual

Hey, that's not forcing anybody to pay for a service they don't necessarily want or need, that's just a poster expressing his disapproval at people who don't express gratitude with a few cents after clearly enjoying said posters performance. Besides, I hardly think that user is serious.

So have I

Except I can hardly play the piano. And I'm not a people person at all.