Prove me wrong
>Protip: You Can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sell out bitch

Well for starters she makes awful music

Fuck off if you're not going to talk about music.

fuck you

MEME HAIR
DORITO FACE

she's a lesbian and she told me she hated me. even before i told ehr my feeligns

I bet she is a total bitch.

Honestly, this.

>Makes shit music
>Down syndrome fan base
>Makes "Experimental" music
"Perfect"

Made that bitch famous.

I want to beat her till she dies.

very ingratiating in interviews. other level narcissistic. first three albums were really good though, never listened after that

What I would give to blow a load all over her Brownstein

Is this a talentless hack thread?

>Average St Vincent fan

Yes

>People still believe she's worth shit
Only a ugly dike.

>people still hate her because she stopped being an indie manic pixie dream girl

I want to make hundreds of violent strokes her dorito-shaped head with a small hammer until her entire skull shatters.

She's pointing to the right of us...

This^
Also lesbian

call me magic johnson but people on here talk about women musicians a lot differently than male musicians. lot of silly frustrated little boys i reckon

Captain Obvious, it's been a while, buddy.

Damn...

How can she be "Perfect".
There no such thing as a "perfect person"
You nigger fag.

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

What kind of point are you trying to make by posting this in every thread about her? Do you think some people missed the first couple hundred times you posted it?

magic johnson is the sporst board captain obvious. hey but let's start a grimes thread and then see how long before somebody calls her an ugly whore, whaddya say?

Typical woman

We get it, Annie; you're a fucking loser that told a petty fib just so you could be featured in a Kate Bush biopic.

We get it, you pathetic cunt.