Greatest album of all time?

Greatest album of all time?

Yes or no? Why?

also inb4 Kid A fags

It's a solid 6.5-7.5

Nothig more nothing less. Brainiac did it better on Electro-Shock for President

This and The Lonesome Crowded West (modest mouse) tie for best album of the 90s. Best of all time? Pet Sounds (beach boys) probably takes that spot.

What about Blonde on Blonde?

It's objectively better

Don't know them. I'm still a bit of a normie tbqh sempai.

idk i haven't listened to every album yet

Rolling Stones magazine shill gtfo my blog

better than any beach boys

Rofl, Blonde on Blonde is one of the best albums of all time, there's no question. Fuck off faggot.

it's an album by bob dylan

Kid A is top 5, Ok Computer top 10 or 15

No way it's the greatest album of all time. OKC suffers big time from the jack of all trades master of none thing that happens when a musical work takes influences from many different styles. Sure there's a lot of surface level variety to enjoy, but each of the parts taken from other forms of music are nowhere near as interesting as the stuff the parts are inspired from because there isn't as much space to explore each idea in-depth.

Not to mention that this philosophy of songwriting has existed since The Beatles and Pink Floyd. Yet unlike The Beatles and Pink Floyd, Radiohead didn't do anything super innovative within a similar approach, either.

No but it's a damn good album.

What do you think is the greatest album of all time? Not trying to start something, just curious.

Not even the best album of that year, famalam. "Homogenic" and "Buena Vista Social Club" are both better, and you could even argue that "Chiastic Slide" and "Briolage" are better, too.

Also, this just made me realize that 97 was a pretty shit year for hip-hop. Anyone got recs other than "Life After Death" and "Funcrusher Plus"?

If you think Radiohead had any music even near the top 100 GOAT, your taste is sincerely lacking

t. Radiohead fan

For me it is personally my favorite album of all time. I think it has not one bad or mediocre song and is fucking great.

wow you have such deep and interesting taste. i'm so glad you have a tripcode so that i can follow all your posts and keep up with your incredible vastness of knowledge!

shut up montie

shut up montie

shut up montie

You’re right, Montie

Loveless