INTO THE FLOOD AGAAAAAAAAIN

INTO THE FLOOD AGAAAAAAAAIN

JEYYYYYYYYYYSUS CHRIST

SCAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S ON THE WAAAWWAAHHHLLLLLL

SCAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S ON HIS WAYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK the hen

AM I WROOOOOoooooooOOOOOOONNNGGG????

Would is a 10/10 song and it floors me every time I listen to it.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

which AiC song is this.

yeah pretty much
AM I WRONGGGGG
HAVE I RUN TOO FAR TO GET HOME?

Them Bones

I couldn't disagree with you user.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

DOWN IN A HOLE AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN BE SAAAAA-AAVED

I LOVE YOU, YES I DOOOOO

Ding Ding

Sickman?

>tfw you can actually notice the deterioration in the strength of his voice over the timeline of AiC's albums as his addiction gets more and more severe

JoF > AIC > Dirt > Above > Sap > Facelift >AIC Demos > Alice N Chainz

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....CHASE MISPRINTED LIES

Very sad indeed. Imagine how unreal it would of been to watch him perform "Shame In You" live in perfect health

Kys my man
Dirt Is GOAT

Shame In You sounds good because he was dying.

Damn, sometimes I forget just how beautiful that song really is. That intro gets me every time.

muh nigga

Degradation Trip > Dirt > Boggy Depot > Jar of Flies > S/T = Black Gives Way to Blue > The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here > Above > Facelift > Sap

layne has a fantastic voice

>has

Kek

Nirvana

is shit for fags

>TDPDH
>Not the worst

Step up nigga.

Pls don't turn this into another 90s Seattle band fanboy war.

Did I hear someone say Soundgarden?

wtc that Blue Cheer shirt?

He started it.
This is obviously a Layne thread, there is no reason to post that other guy.

>Sap
>Above
>below TDPDH
please kill yourself

No, I think they said Screaming Trees.

I'm pretty sure it was Soundgarden

RITUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

WHATS MY DRUG OF
CHOOOOOOOIIIIIIICCCCCEEEEEE

Every time I listen to AIC, I'm always struck by how powerful and amazing Layne's voice was. Truly unique, never forgotten, and never easily replicated.

WELL WHATAV YOU GAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRT

SAME OL' TRIP IT WAS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKK THEN

>not knowing god tier songs when you hear them

plebs

Dinosaurs were all bland overly long songs that went nowhere.
Why the fuck is voices 6 minutes long? There's only enough material in it to be 2.5 - 3 minutes without getting boring.
There weren't as many riffs either, mostly buttrock chords because Jerry is too focused on singing.

>You will never have a druggie qt 90's GF to shoot up with.

What is even the point of being alive?

>Dinosaurs were all bland overly long songs that went nowhere.
Literally couldn't be more wrong. the only filler song is Pretty Done imo.

Songs that go """"nowhere"""""
>Hollow: Silence, So Loud god tier section
>Stone: God tier riff in the middle
>TDPDH: Instrumental/Solo section and outro
>Lab Monkey: Chorus keeps building and building and getting more psychedelic. >He doesn't realise it sounds like Siddartha from DT
>Low Ceiling: Right before you think it's starting to get repetitive you get god tier solo - chorus - god tier outro release
>Breath on a Window: FIrst seems like standard TDPDH but no chorus after 2 mins into of 5 min song
>Phantom Limb: What needs to be said? Fucking god tier
>Hung on a Hook: Super psychedelic god tier ending section spooky riff + duvall screams + "not gonna save ya"

>Why the fuck is voices 6 minutes long?
>He still doesn't know how Jerry's songwriting works

>There weren't as many riffs either
>Hollow
>Stone
>Lab Monkey (Chorus)
>Breath On a Window
>Phantom fucking Limb
>Hung on a Hook (Outro)

desu I hope the next album is a little different from the last two. otherwise they made 3 pretty similar albums in a row

OOOOOH
MY HEART IS DRIED UP BEATING SLOOOOWWW
OOOOOH
ITS BEEN DEFLATING SINCE YOOOOUUUU
DIED

that song has the most underrated riff of all time

>>He still doesn't know how Jerry's songwriting works
How many other AIC are just verse-chorus repeated over and over again for 6 minutes?

>I hope the next album is a little different from the last two.
Same, BGWTB was great but DPDH just seems like a shitty remake of it.
I was hoping they'd be doing acoustic-ish EPs between albums like they did in the 90's.

Layne left a mark on the grunge scene with unique and exceptional vocal work. How dare you bastards shit on his name with these fucking awful memes. Not even good ones. Lost some respect for mu today.

Sap>Tripod>Facelift>Live/Demo/Soundtrack releases>Devil>Jerry Solo>Dirt>Jar>Black/Blue

insecure baby.

wtf

you get tired of the overplayed ones after over a decade of being a fan, and Black/Blue is their only release I don't like... too butt rock imo...

Unplugged version is best version

Says the guy who's never known someone get addicted to heroin. All the power to you if you can still laugh at that shit.

LIKEEEEEE A STONEEEEUHHHHH

> capitalised on the grunge movement after kurt single handedly brought it to the mainstream
> copies his sensibilities
> worst of all kills himself on the exact same day kurt did
> even then only a handful of faggots know layne meanwhile kurt gets the honour of being called the last greatest rockstar

time to face the music lads

>Unplugged
Don't get me wrong, some great material, but I can't listen to that version of Sludge Factory. Totally loses that pants-shitting factor that made it so great.

Puddle of Mudd did a fine job

The Opeth cover is good.

lookin good k-man.

>Was making grunge before Kurt Cuckbain single handedly ruined it by dragging it into the mainstream with his watered down, bastardized, mass-marketed version of it to exploit and take money from impressionable teenagers
>copies his sensibilities
>Worst of all he kills himself, abandoning his daughter, his family, and friends like a true asshole.
>Only teenybopper tumblr plebs listen to Nirvana while uploading pictures of their scars onto their blog, meanwhile Layne is lauded as one of the greatest most respected rock singers of all time.

time to face the music m8

PoM sounds like Kurt though.

kurt stop doing drugs or you can't produce the albu--

kurt

kurt

fucking christ get him outta here.

When I was younger and struggled with drug addiction, this song cut into me like no other. Still to this day, I cannot listen to it without being reminded of how this song represented exactly how I felt.

>not knowing TDPDH and BGWTB are terribly produced with mediocre song structures and an aging Cantrell on vocals, as well as a Layne sound-alike

pleb

Definitely. Puddle of Mudd sounds just like Kurt, all whiney and shit

>*Cantrell is old therefore his songs suck
Shorter and to the point

>Was making grunge before Kurt Cuckbain single handedly ruined it by dragging it into the mainstream with his watered down, bastardized, mass-marketed version of it to exploit and take money from impressionable teenagers

not justifying with a response

>copies his sensibilities

damage control

>Worst of all he kills himself, abandoning his daughter, his family, and friends like a true asshole.

leaves his family a fortune, one of his bandmates becomes a rockstar, the other a politician, created nirvana and worked hard to make the band successful so his family and friends could have comfy lives, justifies the agnst the wrote in his lyrics by doing the inevitable - subsequently immortalized

>Only teenybopper tumblr plebs listen to Nirvana while uploading pictures of their scars onto their blog, meanwhile Layne is lauded as one of the greatest most respected rock singers of all time.

tumblr is just one of the testaments to kurt's impact and connection to people today. meanwhile layne....hmm...

aww poor little AiC faggot tries to damage control with stupid remarks

can't we all just get along?

excuse the poor grammar and spelling.

is this photo real?

Photoshopped

>implying I'm saying all people who get old automatically become terrible, when really, his voice specifically is just getting shot to shit and he doesn't do that great a job of replacing Layne as the prime vocalist of the band

Fug I haven't listened to AiC in months and now this thread is making me want to, but I can't :(

CAAAAAAAAAAN III BEEEEEE AS MY GOD AMMMM?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dirt>unplugged>jar of flies>black gives way to blue>tripod>TDPDH>facelift>sap

*disclaimer* all these albums are at least an 8/10
sap is still amazing

half of laynes lyrics right there

GIRL, HASN'T BEEN LONG SO IT SEEMS