Always come back to windows because it just feels more logical

always come back to windows because it just feels more logical

Attached: windows_or_linux_logo.png (300x300, 37K)

It's a logical choice if you're not a developer. For just about anything else, Windows is better.

congrats i guess

Brainlet detected

Attached: 1512614525590.png (403x448, 53K)

Attached: 1519428775408.png (1198x1501, 945K)

This is literally me, just with an extra step involving antergos

Exactly same with me. Linux tending to use more battery and been using my thinkpad as a school laptop. Windows is just easier overall.

>whichever worked foe you

>not having the passion is the same as not having the capability

if you're not a developer you just need a fucking browser to do everything.
use whatever you want, you shouldn't even be here.

Hi there.

Attached: SolidWorks-logo-597cb70a845b340011302eb4.jpg (736x449, 31K)

>if you're not a developer
I don't see why being a developer matters. Most things are multiplatform enough that it doesn't matter what you develop on.

So this the normalization of the botnet: Your OS being literal spyware "just feels more logical."

Attached: 1520697450133.png (856x846, 85K)

>not having a dual boot.

>Having a desktop

i'm on level three right now

Windows 7 is the best desktop OS and just works.
Of course, it would be really silly to try to use windows for anything else, or using any other version of windows.

>Most things are multiplatform enough that it doesn't matter what you develop on
but most of the tools are build around the unix/unix-like systems since the beginning of software industry,until now
and yes,most tools that actually matters have windows ports,but some of them does not work well under win32 environment(python for example)
so why would you use a platform that does not work well with your tools?
>amiright?

You sure you're not confusing logical with familliar?

All these triggered hipster faggots! Keep drinking your shitty IPA and eating soy manlets. :D

Installing, setting up and using libraries or anything dev-related are easier on linux. If you need something you just download its lightweight package and it just werks.

Funny. I have the complete opposite.

This. Started with Lubuntu, moved to Debian, then Arch. Now I'm on Antergos and everything is perfect.

Like if disabling ads or removing unwanted "apps" is some sort of magic that require digging in registry.

Holy shit, Linux Witnesses have no problem with configuring their installations and somehow cant fucking configure Windows that is designed to be intuitive and easy in use?

linux doesn't have spellcheck

No, you always come back to Windows because it has your video games. Whatever distro you tried to use is just as intuitive and "point n click" as Windows, it just doesn't run Cawwadoody. You should install Argh Lenugs.

Attached: 1511329244587.png (512x512, 51K)

You don't know how to configure TLP?
Did you use a minimalist system?

>click start to shut down
>more logical

Never understood distro hoping desu.
I just went Ubuntu -> Debian Sid and stayed there for 6 years now. When you know how Linux works, you can make any distro work.

>so why would you use a platform that does not work well with your tools?
Why would I use a shitty desktop OS on desktop when I can use a somewhat less shitty desktop OS instead?

Anything I want out of linux I can get either in WSL or through SSH into a linux virtual machine. I don't see a reason to put a disgusting desktop linux stack on my machine.

why a kernel would include a spellchecker ahah

the word "desktop" does not even exist in my post
why would you think i am referring to desktop linux
i just said linux is better for development overall
[spoiler]even webdevs use linux nowadays,and WSL is microsofts desperate approach to draw them back to windows[/spoiler]
>WSL
you can just use that,but i did not tried it before
personally i like virtual machine more

>those last steps
At least you tried. Post the original.

>Hurr what is Alt+F4 on the desktop
>Durr what is Win+X
Imbecile

Story of ma vie

>you can just use that,but i did not tried it before

It gets you most useful things that linux can do, locally on your windows machine, with direct access to your windows filesystem, and you can also run windows executables from bash.

Some things, like Docker, don't work on it, but convenience makes it worth having anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if NT had lmao

Basically this. I just can’t go back to The mess that is Windows after using Linux. Windows just gets in your way in a way you can’t fully appreciate until you’ve tried something else, which is why I firmly believe that the Sup Forumsindows fanboys never even tried anything else. It’s literally bottom of the barrel junk.

I have to deal with linux every day at work.

I like it as a server OS, but desktop distributions are all utter trash.

This. Been on arch for years now

>designed to be intuitive and easy to use
>DESIGNED TO BE INTUITIVE AND EASY TO USE
T. BILL GATES