Stephen Colbert Kanye West

Um, we need to talk about this. This is important

pitchfork.com/news/65627-stephen-colbert-parodies-kanyes-ellen-speech-watch/

youtube.com/watch?v=aAYEgf2It2c

The most important artist of our generation (who also happens to be a person of colour) speaks his mind and expresses his passions and as usual and old white male talks down to him like a boy and patronizes him. This is gross.

I guess we're really not that far from the 60's. Stephen Colbert talking down on people of colour like they're property is sad. Does anyone even watch his show?

How did you find that video if no one watches Colbert anymore?

WHO GIVES A SHIT WHEN THE MOST IMPORTANT MEMBER OF THE CHILLI PEPPERS IS GONE?

It was the main headline on Pitchfork, a site I visit everyday

I'm not sure why they're even giving this man the time, alas they did and I am angry

omfg..this cis white male is really doing this...and some say we've progressed ummm wake up?

Mike Patton is still alive you memer

The only people who say we progressed are the ones who never felt struggle in the first place...

i like kanye but ur gargling his nuts on a whole new level

>colour
Opinion discarded.

literally how was that pol in any way

i'm not sure how much shit kanye has got for his ellen interview because i don't pay him much attention but i just watched it and he just sounds like a dude who's high as fuck and is letting every thought he has come out of his mouth. that isn't a bad thing. i think his heart's in the right place, he just needs to get better at stating that succinctly in a short interview.

colbert can eat a dick for that one, though.

Honestly, this is pretty upsetting. Not because I think artists shouldn't laugh at themselves or that Colbert shouldn't do his thing, but when an artist who's known for constantly being ridiculed and not taken seriously tries to say something serious, do you really think the best thing to do is parody? It completely invalidates his point of view. And if we want to get SJW, as a Black voice, to have your voice invalidated by a white guy with a politician's haircut and a fucking red tie is pretty indicative of America as a whole desu

*Blue tie, but you get the point

do you think he jerks it to kim's sex tape

This

The worst part? This isn't the first time this has happened.

Remember when Kimmel made fun of his Zane Lowe interview? I'm glad he let Kanye on to apologize to his face later.

>Im sittin there with obama discussing clothes and they look at me like thats not an important issue. I remember being in 5th grade and wanting to have a cool outfit!
fucking kek

Calm down colberts parody was hilarious

>implying kids don't get inferiority complexes because they can't afford the newest clothes

I see where he was coming from, but he worded it in the most vain way possible.

His voice heightened by an octave, from that walrusfinger still stuck up his gayfishass. Checkedethehhh.

Can you honestly not tell this thread is a joke?

>Yeezus has the capacity to save the world
>Colbert is not a comedian

Pick one. Yeezus thinks he has answers to solve the world's problems. So does Will.I.Am, and Trump, and they've been successful implementing them to one degree or another. However, what does Kanye really have to offer? Is he withholding his ideas until he gets the capital to invest?

Yeezus seen fantastic growth in his life, and rightfully so: he has created some amazing works. Something that I've always remembered about Kanye was when Dave Chappelle commented about his work ethic and drive in regards to performing on Chappelle's Show show. I respect Chappelle, and I take his word on Kanye's character. Despite that, what are his ideas? I think his ego has overcome him. Nothing he stated was substantial.

Kanyoafeelyawuusified. Beyonce is hamlet. Jayz is polonius.

>bruh

>pitchfork
>everyday
bait?

No. There is no better site for music news

You're on one. :^)

>mu and pitchfork are different in any way
Good one dude x)

>Beyonce is hamlet. Jayz is polonius.

Cringe at this sophomoric pseud shit.
You should write for TinyMixTapes.

I've always thought Colbert was a Sup Forumstant, so he was just memeing Kanye like we always do

What's wrong with Colbert?