Load up Firefox on Android

>load up Firefox on Android
>fucking Pocket's recommended articles on the launch screen are overwhelmingly leftist-statist shit
>some shit NYT article about how lies spread on the internet
>oh boy I know where this is going
>read it anyways
How do I turn this shit off?

Attached: rage0.png (842x948, 185K)

>loaded up firefox
Found your problem.

I don't think you can turn stupidity off, maybe a lobotomy?

You can't it's a part of browser features , happened on opera, edge and chrome too. But icecat and brave seems have no news article on start tab though.

you can turn it off:
Settings -> General -> Home -> Top sites

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-111526.png (720x1280, 52K)

fucking muslim brotherhood cia wankers have ruined the universe

>owning a phone

He knows. He just wants a Sup Forums bait thread on Sup Forums. You're supposed to read words like "leftist" and "statist" and get triggered.

I honestly assumed most people here are right of center and sympathize with getting hit with faggy articles unnecessarily. Also didn't know you could disable it.

>sympathize with getting hit with faggy articles unnecessarily.
You should tell me more about the kind of articles you'd prefer to see. Be sure to use words like "kike" and "nigger" so that my sheeple mind will be totally blown.
>Also didn't know you could disable it.
I wish you could understand exactly how retarded this makes you look.

Me niether, took me a Google search to figure out the menu on even exists.
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

The problem with this whole post is that it's written with the assumption that I care what you think. If you hate Sup Forums so much go whine about it somewhere else. I don't even go there lol

Another retard who has no clue what they're doing with technology. Is this still Sup Forums?
You cared enough to reply. You sure you don't want to totally "redpill" me with some "truth bombs" or whatever?

Give it some time. Life itself will redpill you.

Yeah, right about the same time you figure out how to change a trivial setting in a web browser.

I'm finding myself turned on by your unrelenting snarkiness. Talk sexy to me some more

>I'm finding myself turned on by your unrelenting snarkiness.
Nah, it's just that your feelings are hurt and you feel like you need to get the last word in.

They're honestly not. My ego isn't that fragile and this is mildly entertaining.

No, they really are. You're not entertained, you just can't deal with the fact that you'd be "losing" if you didn't get the last word in.

>No, that's not what you really feel
Sure thing. Tell me more about my thought processes

No point, the fact that you're replying in the first place says enough.

And what does the fact that you're still replying say? This thread has obviously run its course and you have never contributed to it in any meaningful way. Did you get btfo on Sup Forums or something and need to vent?

>And what does the fact that you're still replying say?
It says that I have an asshurt, embarrassed faggot on the hook and I'm keeping him there for as long as he'll let me. Once I have you trying to play "get the last word in" games I know you're hurt deep enough to respond to whatever I post until you either collapse from exhaustion or all that desperate report button smashing actually pays off.

The thing about "get the last word in games" is it takes two to play them. You've been wrong about everything you said. Like I said earlier, this is entertaining to me and my ego isn't so fragile that you could hurt my feelings. Maybe yours is. Truth is you've been wrong about everything you said about me. You came into this thread with a stick up your ass and your smug tone and how seriously you're taking this gives me the impression you don't usually come here. You write like someone from Reddit honestly.

>The thing about "get the last word in games" is it takes two to play them.
Indeed. You could just walk away, but you won't. Because I'm right about you, and you know it. And you're going to keep proving it to me, and anyone else reading thread, with every reply.

>If you keep replying, I win
How convenient. We're anonymous; it doesn't matter if I win or lose. The fact that you're framing in such a way is revealing. You're trying really hard.

Okay, you got me. Guess you're just going to have to stay here all day feeding me (You)'s, huh?

I made the thread. You're feeding me (You)s, user

Whatever you have to tell yourself in order to keep trying to get the last word in.

>As he himself keeps trying to get the last word in
Lol you really need this don't you?

I sure do, and you're going to give it to me. That much was certain the moment I realized that I hurt you bad.

Stop flattering yourself user. You never hurt me. I've been in a consistent state of amusement since your first butthurt and off-base post in this thread.

Sure thing, buddy.

Last word

Well, you can certainly try. At least you're not denying it anymore.

You're like one of those chat AIs if they had a tsundere mode.

>BAKA!
>It's not like I want to talk to you or anything

Totally belies that smug tone you had earlier

Nice dubs. Checked. Also, you're still mad.

Watching a Harvest Moon LP and having morning coffee. I'm Ascended Level Comfy right now.

Articles about the jews are going to make you just as mad as SJW articles. Trust me on this.

Attached: 1468418160050.jpg (644x447, 136K)

Nah, you're sitting there seething, wondering how much time you need to put in between your posts in the hopes of getting me to wander off and leave you to "win" your game.

>right wing faggot
>no idea about tech
>cant figure out how to change his homepage

Cry more soytransgenders

cuckzilla sjwfox
firecucks
sjwzilla cuckfox

lol, Sup Forumsfags getting btfo

>if it is free, you are the product

why do people forget this, do they think it is only applicable to google/facebbok/ms?

>You can't
Are you retarded?

Jeez that was hard!