>That comments section

youtube.com/watch?v=Uixz1JTdwpQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2dRQPKTQ20
youtube.com/watch?v=XcBBalxGMDU
youtube.com/watch?v=JSSaEz8XyCo
youtube.com/watch?v=HxlGI4OzeBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can only begin to imagine what I would have thought of her voice if I wasn't already familiar with her and how good that album is.

i fucking hate jimmy kimmel

It's a shame people dismiss her so easily. Though, Sapokanikan is probably the worst way to introduce the mainstream audience to her music.

Her voice was also pretty shaky, maybe she was nervous? (it was the same for Anecdotes)

Either way I wouldn't expect a Jimmy Kimel audience to be very receptive to this kind of music.

requesting pictures of her ass asap

requesting you to fuck off

you don't like her ass?!? then you fuck off

go on google and search "joanna newsom ass" you stupid fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=f2dRQPKTQ20

>Is that a MirandaSings impersonation?

the sapokanikan performance was pretty bad, but anecdotes was great

not that its a shock, but most people only hear the voice (as they do with most music) and decide off of that, and everyone just compares her to kate bush, even though newsoms songs are generally much much longer and much much more intricate, but they have similar voices sometimes

It actually put me off to give one of her albums a spin for a long time. Listened to a track from Ys and I found her voice weirdly high-pitched and squawky.

Only recently I listened to Divers and I'm digging it a whole lot.

The instrumentation is cool but she can't sing that good

>she can't sing that good

I would rather listen to a severely autistic child sing the gettysburg address to the tune of "row row row your boat" than listen to 30 seconds of her singing

good god that's awful. Why not listen to a good vocalist who can also play a piano and write meaningful lyrics.

youtube.com/watch?v=XcBBalxGMDU

wow it's you again

loser

me again. what are you referring to?.

the drummer is her brother and the tallest of those backing singers in her sister Emily (from the Ys song)

some people here are obsessed with identity but insist on coming here instead of reddit where they very obviously belong

I wish I could say you'd get used to it.

I don't want to look it up. What is mirandasings?

I actually meant to reply to you with this

Damn, bitch.

>that likes/dislikes ratio
>those autistic comments
jesus what the fuck is wrong with Jimmy Kimmel fans, I get her voice takes some getting used to but jesus getting this butthurt over it just shows how close-minded and shallow they are.

Just look at the dislikes/likes ratio on this bbc performance, virtally no complaints
youtube.com/watch?v=JSSaEz8XyCo

She needs a rhinoplasty or something. All of her air is going out through her nose.

I can't deny she's a good musician, but her voice is absolutely painful to listen to.

I agree. Her music is very well done.

wait who the fuck is jimmy kimmel

i thought he was the 40 year old dude who pretended to be down with the kids by doing obviously rehearsed 'lip sync battles' with celebrities but apparently this guy's different?

america is so fucking confusing, why is everyone the same guy

you speak of jimmy fallon. kimmel's alright
youtube.com/watch?v=HxlGI4OzeBk