tried making this thread a few days ago
anyways
>king krule doing production for mf doom

Death Grips with anybody desu

youtube.com/watch?v=hh4qNFqk3bs

jvke sp//n and t.i. in real life

What would that sound like?

death grips x thom yorke

Please don't ruin Autechre's art with that shit.

ceck

Always thought venetian snares would be a better match with death grips 2bh.

>tfw was about to make that joke
damn

>thoughtful, subversive and abrasive industrial hip-hop that reinvents the entire genre
>lol push butan random beats come out xD
More like other way around.

Also Autechre is babby's first "intelligent and patrician" electronic music. They're a joke if you have any knowledge of composition.

That's....not how MAX/MSP works but okay.

why do slipgay have so many band members?

ae shit all over DG lmao r u kidding me?
i mean DG are good but ae are another level completely.
look at seans face... u can tell he takes his artistry EXTREMELY seriously... no compromise at all with that man, he will go to any lengths to see his dreams realised. he stays focused in the face of adversity and refuses to pander to anyone. look at his face. DG are missing that. they gave up after TMS. they said what they had to say. ae haven't run out of things to say. they keep on marching forward. i'll ask u again to look at sean's face. he wants to become a god in electronic music. he wants to become a legend. someone people will be talking about hundreds of years from now. he has dedicated his life to making sure his art will stand the test of time, long after he leaves this earth. you have to admit that he's done a good job of that so far. i think it's a safe assumption that sean will be talked about for generations. DG doesn't really have that lasting appeal or legendary status in-the-making. sean is taking electronic music to a level most people can not comprehend. everyone else in the field still has their training wheels on. sean shook his off over 2 decades ago - think about that. look at sean's face and try to tell me he still has his training wheels on. you can't do it. no boundaries for sean. in fact we might as well stop referring to seans' art as "music" altogether because "music" is just so limiting. sean is creating something else. you know it when you hear it. you're not listening to music when you listen to ae. you're listening to sean's unbridled determination to make planet earth a more culturally and intellectually enlightened place than when he first set foot here.

It's literally beard-stroking music for hipsters that pretend to "get it". Just look at the Autechtre circlejerk thread, it's pathetic.

average Autechre fan.

>taking a pasta seriously

DEATH GRIPS AND MINDFLAYER

Brian Chippendale and Mick Barr

1-They both make their sound alone.
2-This sound is merged into a single thing (played at the same time, not one sound after another).
3-This merged thing is sent back to both musicians.
4-They listen to it and make a new sound entirely alone, making sure it fits with step 2 thing
5-The stuff they made on step 4 is merged and released.
5.1-step 2 thing is just something that is WITHOUT A DOUBT needed to make this kind of idea works.

Pasta or not it really is what the average Autechre fan sounds like. Like I said, just look at their circlejerk general. It's hysterical.

desu I'm still waiting on a Chippendale zach hill and greg saunder collab

But I'd love to see Chippendale collab with any other artist frankly

holy shit, just imagine this shit
>Thom Yorke
his stuff with Flea and Nigel Godrich was amazing, very innovative and pirate-looking individual
>Jonny Greenwood
fucking godlike composer + good guitar plaer
>Jonny Greenwood's brother
probably has godlike chemistry on stage with his bro + might lead to some Gallagher shenanigans, haha
>Phil Selway
I've heard his solo album, pretty good, heard he also plays drums (see pic related) so I guess might be cool
>Ed OBrien
sooooo handsome, plus I saw some guitar centre video and he did some wacky shit with guitar pedals, so there's that

I would literally die

The greatest thing since masturbation

>look at seans face... u can tell he takes his artistry EXTREMELY seriously... no compromise at all with that man, he will go to any lengths to see his dreams realised. he stays focused in the face of adversity and refuses to pander to anyone. look at his face.
love you moo you still make me laugh sometimes

Burials Collab with Four Tet produce Moth which is a brilliant song.

musical orgasm inbound

it's just hip-hop innit

Boards of Canada and Bull of Heaven

haha are you dumb or something they're already in a band its called radiohead

My brain would be overstimulated if these two teamed up and I would be a broken twitching mess

Go kys, you tryhard memer

I wont die until these two make a album together

i need a tape

sorry the borders are whack im on my phone

Kendrick & Earl Sweatshirt

very rude

>lol push butan random beats come out xD

Squallid. This is like the average underage pleb who couldn't get into Tri Repetae and act butthurt. It's okay though, being pleb is not a problem.

shackleton and dusk and blackdown

>autechre
>babby

>death grips
>thoughtful

Are you still in primary school user? It's a serious question, I'm restless.

just don't

who're the bottom dudes

Animal collective

thanks

why not?

>Thom Yorke
>very innovative

is this meme?

>merciless gladiator rogue on the right

But that exists already
discogs.com/artist/2695840-TSR-4

Good argument.

If Autechre isn't some of the most meticulous, intricate, painstakingly made music you've ever heard you might be lying to yourself.

GY!BE and Sunn O)))

Death Grimes

Chippendale and Greg saunier did a live duo drum album last year

Zach hill also was in a drum trio last year and that record "Drumgasm" was pretty nuts

Here is a trio of him Lombardo (slayer) and Ches smith (Trevor Dunns trio)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aEk2AzRBspM

21 gays

And don't forget Chippendale was on Bjorks album with the wild free drummer Chris Corsano

Between Villains nigga. Produced by FlyLo, with a Captain Murphy feature.

Candy Claws and Animal Collective

Young Thug x Holly Herndon

Ted Nugent and Chvrches

Emika & Burial? That could work.

Ozzy Osborne and Keith Richards and Bob Dylan

Imagine if Asunder was a collab between the two

Hella x Nero's day at Disneyland

Vildhjarta and Bjorn Strid

What does Sup Forums think of James Blake xBurial?
Sounds interesting imo
Something like archangel

Jai Paul and Frank Ocean

Gas and Aphex Twin

Lil Ugly Mane and MF Doom

Tim Hecker x Autechre

Almost two dozens of plane conductors

Neil Cicierega
X
Weird Al
X
Louis C.K.

so your subjective opinion is that it is LITERALLY "beard-stroking music" ?? what is this?? sounds.. manly but whatever.

>for hipsters

confirmed 13 year old

Even wondered if perhaps everyone else isn't wrong and you are not the only one who is right? Maybe, now I'm just throwing this out here, you just don't "get it"?

it would probably sound like....the old james blake dubstep eps? maybe a bit more atmospheric.

just ignore them tbqh.

I would sacrifice a small animal for this to happen

bump

The Mars Volta

punjabis are sikhs for the most part u idiot

Winner

The Avalanches + Burial

I understood that reference

Death grips x kanye

Fuck no King Krule would have to water so much down. King Krule & Kode9 would be sick.

what if they had a baby