I don't get Death Metal at all. Not even a little bit. The screaming over the top vocals I find cringey as hell...

I don't get Death Metal at all. Not even a little bit. The screaming over the top vocals I find cringey as hell. If you like Death Metal I am secretly judging you, thinking you're a freak who needs to grow the fuck up. Have at it mu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MA08YcnL1DE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

Is their violent music you like that doesnt have screaming over the top vocals?

I don't get Progressive Rock at all. Not even a little bit. The excessive overwritten songs I find cringey as hell. If you like Progressive Rock I am secretly judging you, thinking you're a freak who needs to grow the fuck up. Have at it mu.

you gotta meet it where its at

nb4 itt cliched things you say about bad music

I'm with you, man. I don't get it either

I don't get Hip Hop at all. Not even a little bit. The talking about bitches over a beat I find cringey as hell. If you like Hip Hop I am secretly judging you, thinking you're a freak who needs to grow the fuck up. Have at it mu.

What I don't get is why every death metal band looks like all there band members are rejects from a KISS audition? What's up with that? Is that supposed to be spooky, scary, or edgy, or something? I think it's ridiculous and death metal is a fucking joke.

And another thing....... why do the always sing like they got something got caught in their throat? Ore they supposed to sound like Satan? They sound more like Cookie Monster.

You know what I'd think would be really funny? If one of these tough, spooky death metal bands did a cover of C is for Cookie!

>death metal bands did a cover of C is for Cookie!
good idea

>What I don't get is why every death metal band looks like all there band members are rejects from a KISS audition?
Corpse paint is a black metal thing. This thread is about death metal

I don't get EDM at all. Not even a little bit. The monotonous rhythms and synths i find cringy as hell. If you like EDM I am secretly judging you, thinking that you do too much Molly who needs to check into drug rehab, and grow the fuck up. Have at it, Sup Forums

Do you think you will like Death Metal at first? No.

It's like difficult literature, you have to acustom, start reading easy, then medium and go to a difficult reading, like a stair. The same thing with metal, you have to easy-heavy music, then heavy and grow to extreme metal, as Death Metal.

Still look like rejects from a Kiss audition to me. I stand by my statement.

You can openly judge me, OP, to be fair I don't give a shit.

Here is the death metal band Atheist from the 90s. What part reminds you of KISS?

youtube.com/watch?v=MA08YcnL1DE

Metal is the most ridiculous genre ever

awesome thanks

who is this? I have to know or I'll never be able to sleep.

Description says it's Dream Theater

>My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With a Metalhead: The Thread

The fact that they're ugly w/o the make up.

Dream Theater having some fun breaks into cookie monster song

see I know a good thing when its in front of me