FUCK. Sony's phones were so perfect. Now look at pic related. Wtf is this shit?

FUCK. Sony's phones were so perfect. Now look at pic related. Wtf is this shit?

So now that Sony has failed us, what's a good alternative? I was thinking of getting the Mi Mix 2S.

What does Sup Forums think?

Also, smartphone general I guess.

Attached: xperia.0.jpg (1200x800, 40K)

It looks like every other phone on the planet. Go be autistic somewhere else

>Should we continue to do our unique design and keep steady growth
>Nah, we should fucking jump on the new fad and kill our loyal fans and kill our mobile segment all together

Sony is king of killing their shit.

My point exactly. They used to look better than the average piece of shit (squared shapes were nice), but now it's just rounded crap like all of the others.
P.S.: faggot

>Phone is auto crap because rounded edges

Attached: 1497148771553.jpg (237x303, 18K)

Sony is becoming a shitty brand really fast. They used to be king of bang for buck but nowadays it's a shadow of itself. Cheap chinese plastic, cheap parts, tasteless design, outdated shit, breaks in 2 years, Playstation turned to shit. Japanese quality my ass.

just get the xz premium

>Be unique
>Be great
>Embrace the bullshit
>Lose originality and copy everybody else
Yeah.

it's so stupid that they moved the fingerprint sensor from the side button to the fucking back

i fucking love my xz premium

They couldn't keep the design and sell models in the US because Apple owns the patent for FP on the sides.

they can eat a dick, i'm european. also won't be buying a phone with a retarded reader on the back, that's for sure

>Mi mix 2s
>No headphone jack

>owning a snagphone

Attached: 2FE4D26C-E286-4250-B6BF-8BBB4A88FE31.jpg (450x486, 33K)

>owning a fucking taurus

I had the Z5 Premium and thought about upgrading to XZ Premium, but they had to remove the headphone jack. How have you handled that? Have you missed it at any point? I would have already bought it if it had one.

just buy an older model. it's not like you will notice a difference in performance anyway, and you'll save some money as a bonus as well.

>thinly veiled chinkphone shill thread
Phone posters must go.

i like my z5 compact. not a great device but the body is nice looking.

Attached: IMG_20180304_110611.jpg (1103x827, 115K)

They are better than ever, see the new compact retard

If the OP is talking about the aesthetics, they obviously won't like the new compact. It's the same as the XZ2 but not shiny on the back.

xz premium has a headphone jack
xz1 has a headphone jack too
it's only xz2 that's missing one

Attached: XZ-Premium_04-1.jpg (640x444, 44K)

On second thought I wish they kept the blocky look