BJORK IS RECORDING WITH RICHARD

Someone took this photo off the studio some days ago. It's happening guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björk#Artistry
youtube.com/watch?v=O6FEB01V8TU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

so what exactly happens when 2 hacks collaborate?

I know what happen when someone baits, and dubs happen. But you don't deserve them.

DUDE SEX LMAO

Aphex doesn't release the music he records

Yo but like really wat??

>Why did you turn down Björk?

>Björk was also on Tom’s (Jenkinson) case. She’s been on everyone’s case. She also did some stuff with Bogdan (Raczynski). He was going to do a track on her album and they didn’t use it. They were quite sort of crafty and business. They just wanted to give him ten percent but I think if you work with someone you should always get fifty percent. It doesn’t seem very respectful. But she doesn’t get involved with that stuff she has people
doing it for her in case it goes wrong. It’s a bid sad in some ways. I mean she wants to work with the people she likes but at the same time she’s really obsessed with "this is the newest thing", you know "goldfish memory". For some reason people always think that the best things are the most recent
things.

>I’m actually quite surprised that Björk wanted to work with you. I would have thought that you are too established for her.

>(laughing) Yeah, that’s what I thought. I mean she’s also worked with other old people like that string quartett and stuff like that. And they are not famous. If I really wanted to work with her I could make it happen but I’m not really that bothered. If I’d work with singers I’d rather work with someone no one has ever heard of. Like opera singers or things like that.

(1/2)

Detected the virgin faggot.

>Wouldn’t you be interested in doing something with Björk the musician rather then with only Björk the vocalist.

>Oh yeah. I always tell her that anyway. I always say to her: "I don’t understand why you get all these people you should just do it by yourself." And she’s been trying. She got her laptop and everything. Maybe she will do that when she’s really old and everyone thinks that she’s not pretty anymore. I think then she’ll have to do it. Because then she won’t be able to get all the little techno boys to work with her because they will be like "Björk? Oh yeah, you mean that old woman. I’m not going to work for her!" At the moment she can just phone them up, talk some Icelandic and they will be willing to do everything. ... With Björk she’s really business when it come to things like that.
When you deal with Björk she‘s like: "Ok, I’m
going to fax you the details and you are going to send me that..." If I‘m going to do a track with someone I’d have to be their friend. I’d have to spend some time with them and you’d have to come around my house and drink fifty cups of tea and smoke some spliffs and get pissed. You can’t just send me the track. That’s really cold and I think she didn’t really understand because she has done it that way all her life. I think she has forgotten how to relate to people.

(2/2)

Old interview (Drukqs era?) just thought it was interesting

>posting the same outdated interview of 22 years ago

if this is actually real then their music together could be pretty good, or the worst ever made.

Richard sounds so dumb in interviews, damn... sounds like a chav or something.

1/10 bait

Not even trying.

Nice rebuttal

Half the time he's just fucking around.

is that a lab coat? hory shiet how pretentious you have to be

:(

I don't see how he sounded dumb?

Not everyone will have seen it and I just thought it was interesting. Perhaps he's changed his opinion, or perhaps she changed the way she works.

Not 22 years old either, since he talks about Drukqs in the same interview. Hell, Bjork herself was only just fresh on the scene as a solo artist 22 years ago..

Yeah Rich isn't some Renaissance man, he's just a goofy gifted aspergian. But on the flip, I've always thought Rich came off as intelligent, if not brusque and glib at times.

this.

he's a fucking clown. if you plebs don't know this, then you need to do your homework on rdj

The most influent producer and the most influent singer of today, it could be stellar, scientifically.

>aspergian
you realise not everyone who makes weird music is on the spectrum right

he seems like a fairly normal english bloke outside of his art tbqh. the studenty musicky kind, but nothing to imply autism

the 'everyone has autism' meme is dumb

>the most influent singer of today
Ricardos really are delusional

You're delusional to not accept the obvious influent status of Bjork on this planet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björk#Artistry

learn something

Bjork haters are such unreasonable piece of asshole. The only thing they can bring is that outdated garbage meme of 20 years ago, which beside, has nothing to do with music.

I think it was around 1995-97 though, Richard toured as shoulder act in her Post tour. Pic related.

this can't be stressed enough. not everyone likes Sup Forumsjork you dumbass children

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björk#Artistry
>Bj%C3%B6rk#Artistry
>BJ Artistry
Literally DUDE SEX LMAO the artist

>mfw

Literally DUDE I NEVER HAD SEX the bait

This isnt your personal blog user

They don't even know about who they're talking about essentially, leave them be, like kids joking around.

ITT: Ricardos

I like Bjork's music but all the threads about her now just seem to degenerate into posting webms of her doing 'cute' stuff so i avoid

it's the worst kind of shitposting, you might as well just 'get into' kpop if you find yourself doing this

yesterday there was a thread with pretty good discussion, join those

and the waifu threads are expected, just know which ones to avoid

I meant to clarify, Richard himself has said in I believe the Syrobonkers interview that he thinks of himself as 'mildly autistic' or something like that. Granted I think there's a tendency for inwardly focused, introverted people who have taken too many drugs to hastily attach labels like that. another example of a person who described themselves as having been mildly autistic is David Byrne.

holy shit yes

Not him, but i was in that thread and it was shit, people kept posting pics of bjork for no damn reason, some also posted .webms, there was a guy calling them out for posting images which were irrelevant and they got mad at him. Waifufagging is the cancer of Sup Forums and should be dealt with

Not true at all, this thread was made yesterday: Most people here don’t even realize the real music fans don’t even bother to enter into this board generally, what you find here it’s not even something you can call “fanbase” but just random waifufags or the general shitposter of turn as ordinary from this board. It is a simple and ordinary aspect of this website, and it gets what it deserves.

That guy was fucking based, we need more people like that on here

I was referring to this.

Imagine the music...if you even can...we're all going to cum!!!

I've already cummed by thinking of it.

there was still discussion though, posting pictures of an artist isn't inherently waifufagging, and it's not waifufagging just because it's Björk

there were more shitposters trying to derail the thread with "t. ricardo" or "lol you guys are all waifufags" than actual waifufags

who the fuck is ricardo

i hate it when i go away for a few months and a dank new meme pops up and i come back and can't fucking adjust at all, it's like everyone's speaking a different language

at least it's not quite as bad as when they introduced the filters

nvm i'm retarded it's the stalker guy

i still don't remember him being a meme

>I'm just some irritating, lying, ginger kid from Cornwall who should have been locked up in some youth detention centre. I just managed to escape and blag it into music.

endless memes for weeks if true

Good boy, mummy's proud of you!

most people who use the meme here are baiting, but some aren't, and what those people don't understand is that Ricardo was legitimately fucked in the head, he lost touch with reality because of the obsession, and they shouldn't be using the meme on everybody who talks/defends/compliments Björk's music or appearance because the comparison is ridiculous

t. Richardo

That doesn't look like RDJ to me.

Also, imagine how amazing it would be if Bjork was contacting u to make her beats

Lets Meet in the studio girl

That track with Bogdan is pretty cool. About the only Björk I've heard besides Homogenic.
youtube.com/watch?v=O6FEB01V8TU

what's the source of the picture?

>inb4 richard himself posted it

>coba
Whatever happened to them? Plaid did a remix of some accordeon track but I haven't been able to find much else.

T. R I C A R D O
R
I
C
A
R
D
O

>thread about bjork
> people kept posting pics of bjork for no damn reason
kek

>be me
>try to listen to verspertine
>put off by the squeaky vocals
>put off by the TEEHEEAMGRILLMANYSEXDADDYYES aesthetic

She has such a strong voice, where does she let it shine?

the Sugarcubes

if you can't get into her vocals on Vespertine though idk if you'll even like her other stuff

>mfw

nice bait, fuck you OP i was hyped for a second

why does Sup Forums continue to circlejerk bjork when solex exists?
she only dates ugly niggas anyway
so why?

are you implying we can only listen to one or the other lmao

Go to bed Piero.

>i don't know what listening to the whole discography is

>why does Sup Forums continue to circlejerk a grammy-nominated artist when this literal who exists?

meant for

>why do underage retards like you still exist on this planet?

I didn't even know people hated Bjork

You have essentially three different types

You have Richard, who is just fucking around and using it the way one would throw "mong" around.

You have David, who is using it based on misunderstanding despite how intelligent he is.

And you have Gary Numan, who is definitely on the spectrum.

most of them don't they're just memeing

They don't, someone just pretend; it's for the "boooiiit".

I see..

the important thing is to ignore them and just enjoy the music my man

they're both too young in that picture

Me?

I emailed Solex a few months ago and she said she'd probably have some music done by the end of the year but there wouldn't be an album in 2016. If I was at my desktop I'd post an image of it.

But yeah, I like Solex more but she was never as popular and doesn't release music as frequently as Bjork. She hasn't even released a normal solo album since 2004. Her last album was an instrumental concept thing. Still pretty good.

She also has pretty much no Internet presence, which is also an issue.

webms guy = you
pics + discussion guy = me

This board if full of misogynist faggots who try to bring their unreasonable hate on women on their first occasion.

Waifuism is a mental illness.

That looks nothing like rdj
I def think hes changed his opinion. I remember reading some drukqs era interview and he seemed kinda bitter aboug everything. In recent syro interviews he seemed really psyched about everything
Rdj is the man

Everyone in this thread should be fucking purged. Christ.

stop samefagging

Fuck you waifufags, if you are reading this and you have posted at least 2 pics of bjork today, you are the pure definition of a Ricardo

t. Ricardo

This is now a Solex thread. Which of her albums is your favorite? Low Kick is the one I see mentioned the most but I think Pick Up is my favorite.

Laughing Stock and Hitmeister are the two most consistent of her albums though imo.

>Saying this while there are tons of threads about worthless cunts like Lavren, Charlie and Marina with anything except the same pictures, every day on this butthole board.

I hate people like this so much, people who enter in threads just for shitdropping and baits, you're the very worst side of this board and you know that. Just erase yourself both digitally and physically.

>Laughing Stock

This is now a Talk Talk thread. Which of her albums is your favorite? Spirit of Eden is the one I see mentioned the most but I think Laughing Stock is my favorite.

don't respond to bait user

This website should just be removed from existence once and for all.

t. ricardo

sup richard