cry no more user the new single is coming this week

The one with Creep on it

Dude what'r you smoking; It Was Hot is fucking great

name one good Radiohead song

Pop is Dead

Creep

High and Dry

Anyone Can Play Guitar

how can you say that either thom or jonny are not good members? Or the rest for that matter, but those two are indisputably good musicians.

Paranoid Android

Nah, Morning Glory is their only good album.

This is the most pretentious album cover I have ever seen

>LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WE ARE SO LE SOPHISTICATED THAT WE DRINK WINE WHILE LAYING ON THE FLOOR ALSO THERE IS A WERID GLOBE HOWD THAT GET THERE ?

It's not even the most pretentious Oasis cover you dummy

I feel like I've seen a version of this cover that was made with human versions of the ponies from my little pony. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

And then the actual music is some of the most primitive britpop you'll ever find

I only know this one

not a band you retard, and all of DOOMs albums are great, maybe except for nehruvianDOOM.

I love this cover

>Implying that Oasis have even written at least two good songs, let alone an album

Nah, all the ponies were in the position that these band members were in. It might not have been based on this cover, but it looked really similar from what I can remember. Damn this is bugging me.

Define good

If you have never anthemed the hook to champagne supernova with a bunch of people while plastered you are literally not british

>literally not british
Sounds good to me

Hey I found it, knew I wasn't imagining it.

jesus these are some shit opinions

HOly fuck stop
We /deviantart/ now

Blow Out

He has two more good albums though

You

Viva la Vida

Bangarang

kek

Really?

i dont know any of this shit, am i stupid?

>instantreplies.jpg

Ultra kek

Clocks

it's pretty unfathomable to me how much better this is than everything else they did

they temporarily went from being a sort of generic slacker pavement indeh band to this massive sprawling epic beautiful proggy fuzz machine and then went straight back to bland indeh the following album

Daydreaming from the new album

I have to eat a banana afterwards to stabilize my potassium levels so I don't have to kill myself (yet) - so I guess that's healthy.

scaruffifag detected

beep boop fuck off

VIVA LA VIDA LOCA

He actually has only one bad album

Pic related
Joy Division
The Pop Group
This Heat
Coil
The Doors
Slowdive
Comus
Exuma

>Slowdive
T R I G G E R E D

jfad is boring but the other 2 are perfect

I can't

The Bends, right?

A for contrarianism
B for bait
F for choice

>Joy Division
Which one? I love UP, never listened to Closer.

Have you listened to their debut? A lot of people ignore it but it's basically the slacker rock version of Perfect From Now On, much better than There's Nothing Wrong With Love.

I also don't think Keep It Like A Secret is bland, but that's another matter. If it is it's because of all the early-mid 2000's indie acts inspired by it.

That's their one good song and I'm from Manchester. If you feel like it, you can say Slide Away is okay, but that's about it. You could say that to anyone in this thread, but it'd be kinda redundant.

That's not Dig out your Soul

>implying Adventure is bad