Facebook

Facebook sucks. It holds unbelievable power and is stealing time from 750million people on the planet.

Question: What would it take to bring it down?

Attached: Trump queen.jpg (760x959, 87K)

For middle-aged people to start using it, apparently

3 generations of my family are using this and they're all unaware of what it is capable of. It's killing society, and to add a cherry on top, it is actively censoring content. Not just NSFW content but it is censoring certain political topics in favour of others. It's essentially hacking the minds of a very large group of people

Lucky for you most Gen Z absolutely hate it and won't touch it.

why is this?

they're gen z

Not an answer

They have been bombarded with information since they were babies.

Lots of info > have to pick what to consume
To pick you have to use your logic.

Simply put, they won't fall for any MUH FEELINGS SJW garbage.

What did it take to make people stop watching TV? Facebook.

I'm afraid the only way short of blowing up every data centre on Earth possible of hosting FB would be to replace it with yet another social Skinner box. Even then you wouldn't "bring down" Facebook, just starve it.

Kill the Zucc.

People will bring it down itself, people are realizing it's causing depression.

Just today I updated my profile picture for the first time in half a year and my cousin commented on it that I was handsome - a comment that would cause her husband to delete and block me on Facebook. People are fucking retarded now.

Attached: react3.jpg (250x210, 5K)

So you're going to bone your cousin, right?

That'd be pretty gay bro

Why, she's a girl right?

Stop using it. Tell others to stop using it. If someone tries to put your pictures on it, tell them not to and/or demand that they be removed.

Gen Z here. It's because Facebook trash. It's an utter waste of time where zero worthwhile discussion happens, and you end up dealing with shit for brains boomers and vapid whores who shit up your feed with nonsensical drivel about whatever's floating their peabrain that day. Anyone I even remotely give a damn who has something important to discuss with me can call or email me. I also don't bother to pick up my phone during school or work hours unless it's my mom or my girlfriend. Everyone else can leave a voicemail.

Attached: 1505357248831.jpg (2048x1365, 712K)

She is, but she's like 35 and I have no problem fucking girls half her age. She's also retarded which is why she has a husband that stupid.

is gen z even old enough to use this website?

i dont use facebook either btw

They're all like 10-20 years old now so yes

I turned 18 in January. I've been here since I was 12. Call the internet police.

I have them on the line right now. You best start running

Will the consequences ever be the same?

That's what's been killing it since 2013

35/2=17.5

Because it's been invaded by moms and pops and if their mom can see what they're posting, then it's not kewl.

Get mentally retarded to use it.

Better question: who cares if people want to waste their lives on Facebook?

>
> I've been here since I was 12

Jesus Christ

That was the point of my comment, yes

Sudden explosion in IQ points.

A lot of unskilled workers being hired because the person responsible for the hiring is part of some awful cult and they hire the cult members.