How can someones taste be this fucking boring and vanilla?

How can someones taste be this fucking boring and vanilla?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1OUB01AOLmS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk i see worse all the time

those are mostly good albums

p standard for this board's demo too

i'm guessing it's some trip's rym so i'm supposed to hate it?

Vanilla and Boring would be giving The VU&N plus DSOTM the highest score? Also these threads might shit up the board more than Montie ever will so stop with them.
This is also correct.

ehh, i've seen worse. these are mostly alright

Fuck off dumb avant-teen
Those are great albums

>belle and sebastian
>deerhunter
>animal collective
>mangolia
>radiohead
>OTC
>oasis
>xtc
>nhm
>anything under a 3

How can someone only like good albums fucking hell what a pleb.

anons who actively perpetuate and participate in tripfag drama are literally just as bad as tripfags themselves

this

Shhhh. They don't know its me yet because they only see my 5/5's

montie please tell me how you can live with yourself knowing that you prefer 3 beatle tribute acts instead of the actual thing

>oasis sounds like the Beatles

Wew

you're telling me that they fucking don't? are you really doing this?

every piano melody sounds like it's from a john lennon solo album, every 'psychedelic' song sounds like tomorrow never knows, every 3 minute ditto ala shes electric sounds like paul from the help-era

Please shut the fuck up.

>premiata forneria marconi
>boring

Nope senpai

>taste is something you should develop to the point where all your favorite artists are unconventional and/or obscure
>music should be a means of showing off how smart, idiosyncratic, and forward-thinking you are
Let it be know, RYM is a malignant growth at the heart of Sup Forums, and the focal point of all of our problems.

go away newtrip nobody cares what you think

You don't even know what the Sup Forums definition of mallgoth is you just used that wrong

Italto prog is really boring and predictable as a token rym prog pick, yes.

Honestly Montie's taste isn't terrible (5/10 at best though). What's really bad about him is that he essentially wants Sup Forums to be a r/music hugbox.

>You don't even know what the Sup Forums definition of mallgoth is you just used that wrong
Still trying to decipher what this means

I like you

go listen to sigur ros baby music and post about how you "FUCKING LOVE XTC!! LOOOL" on here please

Are your parents proud of you? Did they have any expectations to begin with?

hes not wrong, user

i think he misread the word "malignant"

>ITT tripfags smelling each others butts

oh shit I did
Still stands that Jeff Mangum is worst newtrip anyway

idek who those other two idiots are i just dont like rateyourmusic and the attitude it gives most people about music
it turns out you end up enjoying music a lot more when your stop constantly trying to rate it and subconsciously trying to become a tastemaker aesthetic queen
whod have guessed!

that may be true this is the only post by him ive ever paid attention to

>newtrip

It's nothing special but it is a good foundation for getting into more obscure music

Choose place time and weapon motherfucker.

Exuma and OTC are GOAT tho

Apart from lack of metal it's not that bad
People would respect montie more if he didn't act like an idiot

lmao at FIFH

OP is a poseur avant-teen who needs acceptation from a bunch of pretentious (poseurs) losers.

can someone please explain to me the point of having a rym account? Ive never understood it

OP is montie without his trip.

You're pretty hot but you look like a bit of a smug dick.

so you can commit acts of psychic warfare against others in order to prove that your ego is bigger and better than theirs

this is all pretty good and even great besides oasis and XTC

I'm not Jeff Mangum Died For Your Sins !rAl8Mz2mp2 I'm Jeff Mangum Died For Your Sins !rAl8Mz2mp2 fan.

>this board is literally shitting on xtc now

jfc what utter cunts

in their defense he has the wrong XTC album

what makes any of that stuff boring or vanilla?

sorry i'm meant to like sugary guitar pop music just because of the fedora themes

xtc are pretty lackluster especially when people like montie listen to skylarking once and call them GOAT

cause people have heard of it

I want to fug blackmetalchick

>it has been prophesied that the offspring of two tripfags shall bring balance to the board and smite their parents kin

i'm telling your girlfriend you said that

OP's actual thought process behind this post

I'm so glad I'm not your girlfriend lmao you're a fucking baby

>I'm not misogynistic i swear!

Good to know Sup Forums still has it's daily shit posting regarding peoples taste, specifically random internet people who like the attention of using a tripcode. Never change Sup Forums, never change.

How can someone's taste be this fucking poseur?

tbf I'm p sure wanting to have sex with a woman isn't misogynistic last time I checked

fuck off back to tumblr with this shit

i've heard those robert ashley records. the fact this guy gave them both a 10/10 says all i need to know about him

This board needs more elitism if anything. That's the only way it will be saved. The plebs are the real cancer here

that's decidedly exotic compared to people like mrmungbean and marsbars

his girlfriend looks borderline retarded and fat

vocaroo.com/i/s1OUB01AOLmS

Yeah let's be cunts to each others for no reason

Ideally you'd have to pass some kind of test of basic musical knowledge before you could post here... sadly i know that's not how it works

>underage shitting on IABD and Nico
DELETE YOUR POST

I'm happy for him, at least he enjoys music

pretentious faggot

>newtrip
you've just proved your newness

Yah

Already a daily occurance MSNF.

You wish you were my GF

>what is objectifying people

Nobody does you are a shit taste having judgmental cunt

this so much.

>He likes albums that are universally acclaimed! What a faggot!

beautiful speaking voice not

Are you a fucking teenage girl?

I said I am sick bud