Does anyone here use tails and is it as safe as some say? Any advice for someone new to it, a tech novice...

Does anyone here use tails and is it as safe as some say? Any advice for someone new to it, a tech novice, and about to attempt to set it up?

Attached: 626569p2.png (1080x1566, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2014/07/03/nsa_xkeyscore_stasi_scandal/
bo0xvn.deviantart.com/gallery/
heads.dyne.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep, ordered several shipments off the DNM without trouble.

Just nut up and use your real name/address (encrypted with pgp of course) and you'll be fine. won't receive your orders otherwise.

Thanks, that's what I was looking to do, out of necessity, not that I am comfortable with it. Read the FAQ on the reddit page and know someone who did it but wanted an outside perspective per how secure it is.

>tails
i'd wait for subgraph OS instead

Tails is fairly secure. If your ordering something I would maybe get a PO box.

>buying mail order drugs on the internet from anonymous strangers
>safe
why are people this dumb?

Im not really into drugs or cp or any shit like that. Is there anything out there that would be of interest? Like idk, grey area markets?

what about real freedom?

i know that nigger, i already use tor and shit. But im new to it so havent really gotten around, barely even connected to any .onion sites

Tails is back-doored by the NSA. Avoid.

theregister.co.uk/2014/07/03/nsa_xkeyscore_stasi_scandal/

>I use TOR for privacy

you just guaran-fucking-teed yourself a place on a government watchlist

So you can leave a paper trail and be on CCTV when you still have to go in and sign for something

use heads no systemd backdoor

I use Tor

Attached: Untitled.png (2109x1225, 1.2M)

if you're here, you're already on a list.
this just tells me that they can tell that tails is being used, not whats going on inside. those are two very different things. not saying its outside the realm of possibility, but we can't just assume anything.

The consensus seems to be tails + tor + PGP. There seems to be a lot of people successfully doing this but I'm not sure.

Wallpaper sauce?

Can't find it on Google, link?

Attached: _____6_VIII_2560_1600.jpg (2560x1600, 2.77M)

Oh, this is the source: bo0xvn.deviantart.com/gallery/

Hypothetically if I wanted to start ordering shipments how would I go about it?

buying irl
>goes to dealer somewhere, to buy some coke.
>drives home with drugs
>gets pulled over
>gets car searched, cause fuck
>user: "I dont know how those drugs got there!"
buying over tor
>buys drugs through mail
>have no computer evidence that said you did
>cops come
>user: "I dont know what came in the mail?"
now which one will more likely land you in the slammer

>don't use any protection
>go to a starbucks near some guy's house, buy some drugs with crypto and have it delivered to his name and address
>laugh when he gets arrested

heads.dyne.org

>yeah no, please don't use a PO box. most vendors won't even ship to a PO box.
I wasn't using it for cp but thanks for lumping those 2 together. as for what else, idk, boot up tails and do your research. I've never wanted anything else illegal.
been a while since I've done it, and there's a lot of guides out there, but basically:
>get a tails stick set up and get familiar with it
>get familiar with pgp
>get familiar with bitcoin and bitcoin tumblers on the darkweb
>use the hidden wiki or whatever to find a market(s) that suits you

also, psa: when a shipment arrives in the mail, just get it out of the mail, take it in your house, but leave it by the door without opening it for several hours, maybe even a day if you're paranoid, that way if you were being watched and they come by to say hello, you say "idk, i didn't order anything, I was going to send it back"

Attached: 1488679764509.jpg (525x522, 71K)

also just buy small quantities for personal use, don't buy bulk quantities that make you look like a fucking dealer

>also just buy small quantities for personal use, don't buy bulk quantities that make you look like a fucking dealer

What average weight/parcel size would you recommend? I hear a lot of it is vacuum sealed so I imagine that uses a larger box

nigga EVERYONE is on the list theirs just different tiers. Foogle and MSA store Zettabytes of data just don't use the "keywords" and stay of sites that use them.
(Too Late LOL)

Attached: nsaad.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

no, I never ordered anything that didn't fit in a regular envelope (like paper...ya dig?) or one of those thick USPS envelopes. make sure you read vendor reviews on stealth (a lot of them are very clever). you don't want them just throwing the shit in an envelope by itself, although I had that happen and it was still fine.

by the way, using the USPS is important. private companies don't need a warrant to search your shit, but the USPS does.

Any of the info itt different for script pills like benzos?

It's about as safe as you're going to get, if it's not safe nothing is.

Bump

nope. know first hand.

Qubes OS most secure. Because you run TOR isolated.

for tech novice is good, later you will learn how to make something like CubesOs.

Read About YaCy, i2p, freenet, zeronet, ipfs

TOR is government funded and backdoor'd.

It's fine if you use it for stuff that no one cares about. (I pirate stuff)

safe in what term? who or what are you trying to be safe from? and what are you trying to be safe doing?

>not qubesOS

>buy off a dealer that could be selling you fucking bleach
>buy off an online vendor with hundreds of reviews
gee I wonder which is more risky

>backdoor'd.
oh man what a great claim with no proof

Look up "fbi lets 200 pedos free because it didn't want to reveal in court how they got their tor usage data/info"

are you referring to the playpen case?