So, last week me & one of fem co-workers were talking music...

So, last week me & one of fem co-workers were talking music. She threw this point: if you had experience of being in a relationship you would have a better chance to get into songs about love, romance and break-ups, otherwise you just won`t get it.

What do you think?
>inb4 tfw no gf, yes

Done all those things and still hate love songs.

Idem

Pet sounds

She's right user. I dont really hear much songs about being IN a relationships but there are plenty about break ups, and after one you just sympathise more with the artist. You appreciate the feels more I guess. I feel it at least. When will you user? tfw no gf

>plebs trying to relate to and write songs about things they've never done

Yes.
How is therapy coming along?

Good artists can communicate a feeling to a listener who's never felt it before.

For what? Not being a dullard pleb?

>I can't experience love
>therefor everyone else is a dullard pleb
Pretty soon you'll be calling me a nu-male, right?

>experiencing love
I hope you die a painful death you fucking normalfag

I fucked my gf last night. We fell asleep in eachother's arms. I love the feeling of her naked skin against mine for the length of our entire bodies.

How does that make you feel?

>I love the feeling of her naked skin against mine for the length of our entire bodies.
so what you have a sweat fetish?

Do you want me to congratulate you or something?

Kill yourself

> i think love songs are experiencing real love
I've already experienced and am experiencing love dumbass, i've been married for 15 years. What the fuck does that have to do not liking soppy love songs? She doesn't like them either.

It was cool last night though.
>Kill yourself
Wouldn't that be more suited to yourself though? No one will ever love you, and you know it. It's as if your DNA really has no hope to continue farther.

You should end it.

>i've been married for 15 years
I forgot some cultures arrange marriages for their children at birth.
>What the fuck does that have to do not liking soppy love songs? She doesn't like them either.
Why don't you like them?

your coworker was making fun of you

I think it actually ruined lyrics for me. When I was single I used to cry about any lyrics about being alone or love or anything like that. When I got a gf I had to start looking for music that made me feel more. Found better lyricists tho which I guess is a good thing. Now I just cry because i'm afraid of death and god.

Major faggot

that doesn't have to do with how the music sounds