Ignore the text. Why has phone design not changed since the iPhone

Ignore the text. Why has phone design not changed since the iPhone

Attached: IMG_9436.jpg (472x546, 68K)

>ignore the text

okay. my first phone was 12.

Because the focus shifted to the software

Except it has, side bezels for the most part have disappeared with the introduction of the Note 8.

Attached: 64782.jpg (450x450, 20K)

Same

The method of interface has not changed, but the interfaces (digital, through touchscreen) have plenty. You fuckhead. Why would we go back to buttons when we can just work with a magical changing touchy screen? The design has changed plenty, just the delivery of interface has not.

Mine was 9, it had an edgy flames faceplate.

If you think it should change, come up with a reason for it.

Something like 12, but without the antenna. Shit felt so good in my middle school hands.

I'm gonna say, fads. People got their dicks really hard for the iPhone, but I remember #13 being the most fun smart phone. I had one for a LONG time. Then as soon as "the creators of the most sucessful mp3 player", made a phone, it was over. Everyone wanted that 'it' phone. Not to mention, Apple knows a thing or two about marketing. Before all this iPhone/iPad phase, they sold a nice abount of macbooks.

>Shit felt so good in my middle school hands.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus christ Almighty.

Attached: 1444418118200.webm (320x180, 286K)

Jews.

pocket space and i'd like to be able for my phone to share a pocket with other items without getting destroyed

My first phone was 9.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Not gonna lie I actually accidentally took a shit in my hand in 6th grade. I remember getting back from a camping trip. I rushed downstairs to birth my brown baby, but as soon as I dropped my pants I desperately had to fart, or at least that's what I thought. I pushed a little to let air out, but then my poop that I held for 3 days came slivering out of me. I didn't have time to shuffle to the toilet, so I just put my hand behind my ass and let the poop crawl into my hand. Luckily it was all solid. I chucked it into the toilet and washed my hands. They were suprislingly not that dirty. I then sat down on the toilet and just wiped. I was referring to my first phone not my 6th grade poop experience. Though it didn't feel as awful as I thought holding actual shit in my hand.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Attached: 1519559729488.png (738x638, 620K)

bcuz the iphone is the best design fucking ever? what retard wants 2 press buttens XD?

BTW my first pgone was the iphone 4 XD (noob)

Phones have gotten much larger and bezels have shrunk so there have been some changes. There's also the folding smartphone designs that companies have been looking into that would allow people to have comparable screen real estate to a small tablet in a device they could still fit in their pocket, and would likely take even more market share away from laptops.

You have nothing in your pocket that can scratch smartphone glass.

is this true??????

Yes. There are those of us who have problems with our dicks being too hard for the glass, but I assure you that's not a problem for you.

Mine was 10. I was born in 1995. AT&T was shit in NYC in 2006.

why would your dick be in your pocket

My diamond toothpick says otherwise

Because it's the perfection? That's like saying why haven't landline phone design changed since 1980

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>not nokia 3320

real shit?

They have though. Multiple times. They still do.

I agree. Jews are why we can't have nice things.

My first phone looked like a smaller version of #4, but it was newer. I got it in 2002 so I think it was around the time of #6-7 or so.

14 for me but i lost my razor in a week and my dad refused to buy me another even though they were only like $50, then i bought an iphone 1 (18) in 2007 when the price dropped to $400. Not sure how i even had the money for that phone since i was 16 with no job but it was the most enjoyable phone i ever had.