Does Sup Forums like darkwave?

Does Sup Forums like darkwave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IrygUnQY-xA
youtu.be/GmJqdISO9Bk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats darkwave

No. Hell, I don't even like dark people.

what new meme genre is this

Darkwave? Not sure, but I like Chelsea Wolfe.
My "new" favourite song of hers it We Hit a Wall

yes, doom-pop is great

I do. I love Chelsea Wolfe and that was one of my favorites from last year. Have you listened to any OG darkwave from the 80s?

what's the difference between darkwave and goth?

>new

darkwaves from the 80s retard

goth includes fashion, aesthetics, and visual art as well as music. darkwave is just a music genre.

Try:
The Soft Moon - Deeper
Dead Can Dance - Within the Realm of a Dying Sun
She Past Away

Anything else similar to Chelsea? I recently found Tropic of Cancer and like them too.

Chelsea Wolfe's music is really really lame but I think she would be extremely interesting to have sex with.
She's like, so ethereal and shit. I think she's a champ in the sack, I really do.

And dominant, I can't stress that enough. I imagine she's by far the more dominant party when it comes to fucking. Like fucking a deity or something.

Dead Can Dance is fuckin dope. Easily one of my favorite groups, they really need more discussion here.

Not the same as Chelsea, but here is someone from the same label as Tropic of Cancer.
youtu.be/IrygUnQY-xA

They are so good, and I wish there'd be more discussion. What did you think of Anastasis? I found it enjoyable.

black metal

saw chelsea in columbus last night. she was great. prob top 5 artist for me

if you like this listen to the scaruffi approved, troller

How am I a troll? What part of his scaruffi approved?

youtu.be/GmJqdISO9Bk

Is this Darkwave?

That was actually my introduction to them. It's a really good album and I'd rank it pretty high amongst their work. Into the Labyrinth is easily their best though.

I think he neans the artist name is troller.

I realize that now after the post above yours. I feel like an idiot.

>Quality posts right here.

I'm sorry, did you take issue with my posts for some reason?