Is metal just autistic people screaming REEEEEE into a microphone?

Is metal just autistic people screaming REEEEEE into a microphone?

People I know who listen to metal have long hair and pony tails and act super autistic...

Long hair stopped being edgy and alternative when skate boarders in the 90s cut their hair short... Many kids these days don't even get one long hair means..

It's only autistic people and old druggos who are behind them times who have long hair these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UY9xtS_tUdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

long hair hasnt been cool since the 70s... and even then it wasnt that cool it was normiecore. which isnt cool but at least not autismcore like it has been since.

I remember being like 8, and sneaking off to the skate park and seeing all the skaters there with long hair and baggy clothes.

So yes it was still cool with certain groups in the 90s.

Well lookie at Mr. Conservative here.

*Tips fedora*

>not having long hair for the purpose of crossdressing

*Tips bowler hat*

Sup Forums - music

i have long hair, and i get compliments pretty often on how impressive it looks (i have very thick dark curly hair)

people who say long hair sucks are just mad because their hair looks shit when its long
/thread

The people you're trying to bait stay in the metal general, these threads are pointless

>balding manlet detected

Tbh long hair looks good on some and bad on others, its more bad than good though since i live in england and thinning hairlines and pony tails are abundant in my local music scene

THIS IS NOW A BULLY BALD GUYS THREAD
>pic related, its a bald manlet with a toupe

if your not white its cool but white with long hair is autism

My high school had a big metal scene, a rival punk scene, and almost everyone else was ghetto or normie. I rocked long hair and it was great.

The only relevant metal genre nowadays is metalcore youtu.be/UY9xtS_tUdI

that doesn't stop arca

That is actually how I remember the skaters of the 90s look desu.

That's because OP and the first user are both wrong and probably weren't alive in the '90s

skateboarding has never been cool...

I am the OP.

I was born in 1990.

Honestly people that still throw horns outside of shows and have long greasy hair are trash.

Nothing bad about long hair itself, but people that grow it out as a statement and just let it get greasy and shit are disgusting man children.

Just shave it off, long hair is a pain in the ass.

You sound bitter that your hair grew fro-like rather than down and wavy.