ITT

Artists whos next album will probably be their best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsqNvy9v93s
consequenceofsound.net/2016/04/runs-the-jewels-debut-new-song-perform-with-nas-gary-clark-jr-at-coachella-watch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anal collective

That last EP was pretty lackluster, I honestly don't think he'll top Salad Days, the formula's getting stale.

weak b8

Earl Sweatshirt

Swans

Hope it comes out soon

this seems to imply that salad days was his best so far

Sufjan

imo, it was

I hope Mac's next album doesn't even sound like Mac DeMarco, just a complete 180.

hipster bullshit

All of his albums were recorded in the same room with the same instruments

Also he already has his niche carved out as the token "chill summer white guy" musician

Doubt he will stray from that

>mfw 'produced by Andy Morin'

Foster the people will either make history or lose all attention with their next. They got the popularity to make something unique and get noticed

Same with gorillaz

oh my...

Modest Mouse

They certainly lost my attention with Supermodel
amazed I know the title of that album

David Bowie

Mine

Dj Shadow

Jeff Buckley

the same album with let it go and brother which are literally the same song?
clean your ears

Literally how

looks like she hasnt showered in days. prob stinks

flatbush zombies man. im still waiting for them to produce an album better than their mixtape betteroffdead

>Inb4 he makes an incredible jazz/noise/rnb album that will scare all the shock-rap cucks away, and put him on the level he deserves.

nigger

ready for Grizzly Bear to drop that 90 minute+ experimental/political late career opus

he's not talented enough

It was going to be.

What is with the Steven Wilson jerking off on Sup Forums?

you think? i dunno lad

What do you mean? I just said his next album will be his best.

>white
are you pushing the word white in because you want to criticise him? i don't understand your post. is toro y moi that token 'chill summer black guy'? genuinely interested

the best tyler album will be a fan released best-of thing. he can't do it himself

>always needs at least two stupid ironic "ignorant" tracks despite the joke being over

Ayyy

Have you listened to his rnb/jazz stuff from the new album, Find your wings, 2seater (specifically 4:40 onward), Okaga CA has a really cool use of samples that are choppy, and just pile on each other and layer into a really pretty song. Im sure your familiar with the more pop appeal RnB of fucking young. Its not perfect, but overall the project shows so much unused potential and growing room.

I think in order for him to really maximize on his sound he's gotta of course keep doing what he's doing but also take influence from his really atmospheric stuff like She and Fish, like I'm not saying he should go back to being an edgelord but with those two songs he was really onto something. I don't know, I hope I eat my words with the "not talented enough" thing because I know he's really young but I'm just still not fully convinced yet.

Excellent

i can be wrong

i wish, more no wavey please

the las album was pretty fucking meh to me i don't know why, i hope this time he relseases something more agressive

Coming of Age is a good song though

as is Best Friend but the album is still bad

he will literally never sway from that sound. 90% of his listeners are casual af and would stop listening if he pushed the bounds. He's not respected enough as an artist to do experimental stuff. He will forever be a pop musician. His personality is what carries him.

Foster the People always makes me wonder how many songs of theirs do I have to enjoy before I can say I actually like the band.

Like I enjoy 3 or 4 songs off of Torches but the rest of their songs are pretty bad.

>jazz
>incredible
pick one

It's a very flavour of the month sound. He'll lose popularity within the next two years no matter what he does, then he'll be free to experiment.

Frank Ocean, hopefully. what do you people think of his music?

Only artists who I haven't heard of, because as soon as I discover an artist, they start getting worse and worse.

It's garbage

Me.

not a chance. he might have a small revival though, his RTJ collab was phat

eh dude idk he's been building up steadily since like 2012

I enjoy it, it's not very popular on this board because it is viewed as tumblr core music. At least that's what I've seen.

those are some incredible yabbos, holu fuck

Honestly I think Earl will make a good release, IDLS was only okay but he's very promising.
I can see Mac putting out at least a better album than the last few but not 2

Earl Sweatshirt

Especially if it sounds similar to Solace.

How many industry people do you think have jizzed all over those tits?

dozens, I bet rappers have too

Hmmm...

we /charli/ in here

She always looks like such a sweaty little piggy

at least she suits it better than Grimeth did in her peak sweatiness

ehhhh, check out his older stuff, its a lot more experimental, and his weirdest songs (viceroy, another one, brother, passing out pieces, sheril) are also some of the most well known
he has also stated hes been really influenced by connan mockasin and YMO lately, which are both very experimental so we'll see.

>very experimental

She just looks wasted. Would still bang.

don't think you understand what experimental means, nigger

Hoping its great, w the drop of solace i hope he makes a whole albun like that

Oh hey same

U rite

>will yip

looks like she was already banged immediately before that picture was taken

>tfw fixin to give up
>tfw been alone for the longest
earls been on some bad feelings

it was, retard

DJ Shadow went downhill after the private press

>falling for the bait
have you not learned yet

Lol hes literally out of the game and has said hes not doing another Tyler album

This
new Grizzly Bear when?

YES IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING

That's because you're not hip enough.

FUCK THIS IS TRUE!

you say that like it's a bad thing

>she will never top this
youtube.com/watch?v=DsqNvy9v93s

Don't know tho. Salad Days was pretty fucking good.

he literally went downhill since 2

good

It doesn't mater if he literally went down a hill, his music has gotten better.

consequenceofsound.net/2016/04/runs-the-jewels-debut-new-song-perform-with-nas-gary-clark-jr-at-coachella-watch/
>RTJ 3 MOTHERFUCKER
Yeah RTJ3 is my most hyped record rn I honestly think it could be a modern classic, they're getting more and more serious with everything they put out and I think this'll be their last

I also think these artists could produce something special:
St Vincent
Shabazz Palaces
Grizzly Bear
Joanna Newsom
Arcade Fire
Black Milk
Busdriver
Billy Woods
Shad
Signor Benedick the Moor

>tfw time waits for no man