Stackoverflow Developer Survey 2018

How come women don't use the most important programming resource on the internet? Does the patriarchy actively block them from accessing the website?

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-083904.jpg (947x917, 89K)

why the fuck is transgender it's own gender?

>nearly 2% of total freaks
jesus

>nearly 10% is total freaks

implying a percentage of that 6.8 percent isn't female(male) that feels empowered to straight faced say they are female(female) as part of their "transition".

because of people like this board's users. if you don't understand that you're a real scum-sucker

good question, since it's an adjective, not a gender

>because of people like this board's users. if you don't understand that you're a real scum-sucker
Explain it like I'm five.

Attached: 1517772658111.jpg (737x758, 74K)

its over

There are only 2 genders.

2 out of 100 users are mentally ill

Is that just stackoverflow or their whole network

At least 50% of the women are women (male)

Kek talk about minority privilege.

Years of experience by gender

Attached: experience.png (1396x531, 29K)

>How do developers assess potential jobs?
>Lowest priority: the diversity of the company or organization
There is still hope

Isn't transgender still male or female?

let us all take this moment to be grateful to being born MALE

No, it's mentally unstable

>1.6% are anons from Sup Forums

This, binary transgender persons are either male or female. They didn't write "cisgender, transgender, non-binary" or "cisgender men, cisgender women, non-binary, transgender" so I'm not sure this poll was made by competent persons.

>select all that apply

That's pretty much the entire planet including low earth orbit
Really puts all this trans rights and illegal pronouns bullshit into perspective doesn't it?

trap != transgender

This

>trap != transgender
=> false

Wouldn't it just mean that women don't use stackoverflow? Perhaps they're just that smart and have no need to ask for every small problem they encounter, unlike pajeets.

Attached: 1495379471740.jpg (323x297, 17K)

Wrong. Traps are cross dressers. Traps that take dick are gay cross dressers. But not trans.

>competent persons
They should have made it Male/Female/Snowflake.

I wonder what the percentage is of men who are not trans/traps/degenerate etc but that larp as women on that site to get extra special help and attention. I'm sure that exists because I guarantee a/b testing the same question as male and female will give you different responses and treatment.

>implying it isn't just different states of the same mental disorder

Do you realize that what you're saying is pointless?

If I need to know someone's gender, and they answer with anything other than "male" or "female", then I've learned enough to categorise them as "snowflake" and discard anything they have to say. I don't need to know exactly what kind of snowflake they are.

That's basically what they did, except that they had to put it in a way that wouldn't cause the usual shitstorm.

Some people are unlucky enough to be born with both male and female private parts

had a dude interview at my work. he cross dressed, had a five o clock shadow, and smeared red lipstick on his face. no social skills and actually retarded. was a disgusting day. what was especially sad was that even the super pc folks didn't want him in the workplace.

What's a five o clock shadow?

nvm googled it. Eww

Maybe women actually know how to program or look at actual documentation instead of copy pasting shit from the internet?

>inb4 cd.. cd code pwd cd..
lmao yassss girlll

No, I just hate stack overflow

100% of HR departments

>if you don't understand that you're a real scum-sucker
I'm a slow learner because I have a mental disability and low iq. Fuck You, you biggoted piece of shit.

Attached: file.png (806x2092, 144K)

Second point of job description, think you meant to put "whose" instead you've written shoes.

Also other spelling and grammar errors throughout. Should have someone spell check it for you