Works as c# developer

>works as c# developer
>too dumb to understand oop
>tfw fraud

Attached: download (1).png (288x175, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0p0JLFZj2C8&list=PLGLfVvz_LVvRX6xK1oi0reKci6ignjdSa
docs.python.org/3/library/array.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you don't understand?

oop, duhhh

You can build many buildings using the same blueprint just like a class can create many objects. For example a human class would have attributes such as legs = 2, arms = 2, head = 1, name = name. Now you can create instances (or objects) of the class human. Your human object will have 2 legs, 2 arms, 1 head and you can give it a name yourself cause humans have different names. Thats pretty much all you need. After that comes encapsulation, referencing etc.

>make subclass B, inhereting from class A
>allocate array of class A
>cant put B in it even though B is also A.
>allocate array of class B
>cant put A in it even though A is a subset of B
and into the trash oop goes

am I supposed to relate to you somehow? because I don't. how can you not understand it?

youtube.com/watch?v=0p0JLFZj2C8&list=PLGLfVvz_LVvRX6xK1oi0reKci6ignjdSa But if you can't even understand OOP then there might be no hope for you

As long as they're paying you, who cares? Fake it until you make it.

I'd give my left nut to be a C# dev. It's honestly the most intuitive language. Prove me wrong.

That's what I like about C# developing, but also what I dislike about it, if you get my meaning. On one hand, Visual Studio holds your hand and does a lot of the "heavy lifting" so you can quickly create something without getting bogged down by the little details. On the other hand, it sucks because this area is populated by retards like you who don't even know what OOP is, so it's hard to find experienced mentors to get help and advice from.

>two classes have different memory footprints
>waaaaaah! why can't I put both in the same array?
That's not how arrays work, you dumb fuck.

Attached: 1515276829506.gif (370x300, 177K)

>tfw know C and C++ on intermediate level and still haven't picked up courage to try to apply for an IT job

>IT
Why would you need experience programming for an IT job?

What are you on?

Yeah I'm sure it's oop's fault that you're trying to put different data types on the same array.

Do you even know what IT is?

just use record types my bitches

> (OP)
>tfw know C and C++ on intermediate level

No you don't. Why do people who barely started to learn programming love to say that?

To make themselves feel cool. Once they actually gain "intermediate level" knowledge of programming, they'll feel embarrassed for conflating code monkey work with IT work.

It's not like I don't fully understand, it's just that there is so much beyond just classes that's just too much

Because our current day society is narcissistic as fuck so attention whoring is a common sight.

you should be able to be proficient with any language in a week. you need to know core software engineering principles, architecture patterns, how to make things scalable, and 1000 different memeworks in order to get a job.

>what is a pointer

works fine in java

>and 1000 different memeworks in order to get a job
sad but true

>It's not that I don't understand it, I just don't understand it
Classic Sup Forums

B-but Python can do it!

Yeah, I'm sure that would have worked just fine with structs.

Doesn't look like it to me:
docs.python.org/3/library/array.html

Nobody cares about your bleak understanding of "today society" (protip: it has always been shit). Shut up attention whore.

>what is an array

What's a computer?

Memeworks?

lmao, youre not gonna make it user