PTH general

PTH general

Pacific Myth is their best shit since fortress, no more boring adler drumming and rody's gotten a lot better at writing lyrics

>can't talk about good metalcore in the metal general without getting shitposted into oblivion
>can't post about metalcore on Sup Forums without getting ignored

final bump, you disappoint me Sup Forums

Completely agree, Volition's instrumentation was tech and clean and Rody's vocals were tight but those lyrics were cringe inducing

also really digging pic related, i'd be interested to see if they venture into longer songs with their future releases - if the band doesn't completely fall apart by then RIP riffy and moe

lyrics on Drumhead Trial, Yellow Teeth, Plato's Tripartite, Animal Bones, and Skies are good

Eh, that was probably my second least favorite song from pacific myth, really love Cold Water though

Why would they fall apart? Pretty sure the remaining original members have no intention of stopping

True, overall Volition was an extremely strong effort, with the lyrics being the only ostensibly weak aspect.

On their website they say that Pacific Myth is not their last project but only time will tell really.

I'd say adler's super generic metal style compared to moe's more unique playing is another flaw but I'm a drummer and I guess this wouldn't be obvious to someone who wasn't.

When they announced it they said they weren't done with albums, just needed a break from them. They've always taken forever to write new material

also this

>We plan on going back to the drawing board very soon and start working on what's next. We have seen some speculation online that Pacific Myth might end up being our final release as a band, and all we can say about that is: "hah".

I mean Adler didn't even technically write the drum parts, Luke and Cam did, but I do agree that the absence of Moe's unique presence was felt

>Pacific Myth is their best shit since fortress
kezia is there best followed by scurrilous
pacific myth is good

Fortress > Volition > Kezia = Pacific Myth > Scurrilous > ACUOS

I can't agree with you. I wasn't a fan of the switch pack to punkish riffs after Fortress, and as mentioned earlier the lyrics are glaringly bad sometimes. I still love everything they've done though

Chuck Kezia out front and I agree

>tfw no front cover for Pacific Myth
really triggers my autism. I mean the album is finished, right?

I believe they said there will be one once it gets released in physical form

KEZIA WAS A FUCKING FLAWLESS ALBUM

FORTRESS WAS COOL

THEN IT WAS LIKE GETTING AIDS

I disagree, the quality of the lyrics went down, but the compositions got a lot stronger

I haven't really gotten into protests stuff besides fortress (Sequoia throne and limb from limb are god tier desu)

Is this the latest project from them?

Yes, and it's great

Cool. I'm excited to give it a listen when I get home, can't seem to find a YouTube link here at work

They released it as a subscription series on bandcamp, it's probably not on youtube. there should be a physical copy coming out in the coming months. You can probably pirate it somewhere though

Yeah, pop punk rules bro!!!!

>b8 this weak