Thought's Sup Forums?

On what?

>The Thought's Sup Forums Guy

Desperate for an identity fucking name fag

God True Love Waits is amazing

It took this long for someone to say something about that

7/10 desu

Bump

AOTY and i feel confident at this point in saying that it's tied with Dark Souls 3 for the best thing that will happen in 2016.

Decks Dark grooves so fucking hard
Ful Stop is god-tier as well
The rest of the tracks are great but those are the real highlights for me

>it's tied with Dark Souls 3 for the best thing that will happen in 2016.

lmao

the new Doom>Dark Souls 3

This is a completely understandable opinion and i won't argue it at all. Doom is fucking great. I actually think its multiplayer is getting shitted on way too much.

this is some 8-bit quality bait

good but not great

since this album really has been talked to death on Sup Forums by now, anyone have any opinions on their two shows they've played the past few days?

i'm actually pretty disappointed. the AMSP songs they played are just not strong enough without a full orchestra, and they didnt even bother to do some of my favorite parts (the ending of Daydreaming, the bridge of Identikit, Burn the Witch in general).

it just seems like they phoned it in. didn't really sound bad, but they put such a low amount of effort into it.

AOTY
O
T
Y

Why is there an apostrophe there

because he's literally the Sup Forums guy who belongs to the thought

deep, i know

I can't find the album version of True Love Waits anywhere online that I can share with others

Where will they go next?

Burn The Witch and Identikit need work, i think Daydreaming is a hard thing to translate live. But they sound great otherwise, Thom's voice has been really good, and Night 2's setlist in particular was amazing. They sound better than they did at the start of the 2012 tour IMO

there was literally a thread with 3000 replies on release what else needs to be said

They acoustic guitar version was better

8/10 to be honest, the numbers sounds like generic dadrock, glass eyes is meh, same with desert island, but the rest.. man is godtier

Were you there? It's always gonna sound shitty recorded. When I saw them on the KOL tour it was absolutely fantastic watching them - one of the best shows I've been to - but after dling a boot of the show it was easier to hear all the imperfections and it didn't sound nearly as good.

dude you're nuts, the show last night was one of the best they've done in years mate. great setlist, thom's voice was strong and on point, broke out talk show host with a little jam at the end, everything sounded fantastic. no idea where you're coming from.

instrumentally glass eyes is "meh" but imo it has some of thom's best lyrics ever and that elevates it for me.

the album is fantastic but nigel fucked up the production.... sounds waay too dreamy and "blurry" but it's ok i guess, i just wanted something more agressive

>tfw couldn't get tickets
>tfw i live 10 minutes away from where they performed
i could almost feel their aura

PLEASE
COME TO BRAZIL

8/10
AOTYSF is AMSP or Blackstar, not sure yet. leaning towards blackstar

yes it is. I've never listened to their live version that has been around for years and I will listen to it now and compare

i need more time to make a proper judgement on it.
no doubt its a good album, but i havent decided if its the type of album i want from radiohead

that sounds retarded

it sounds like you?

I thought it was pretty decent, reminded me of In Rainbows

no, just retarded, like your post

like your existence then. okay got it

same here senpai

8/10
the numbers + present tense

ful stop is goat

True

does anyone has a record with good quality ?
all I've found in Youtube is shit quality