AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

guru3d.com/news_story/13_critical_security_vulnerabilities_and_manufacturer_backdoors_discovered_in_amd_ryzen_processors.html

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: amd_down.png (380x285, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amdflaws.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SIR PLS DELET

>theyre taking our market share
>REEEEEE THEY'RE TAKING OUR MARKET SHARE
>pumps research security group to develop as many exploits against as they possibly can

>Israel based security company
>Gave AMD 24 hours before publishing

I wonder why

because intel paid them

Jews helping other Jews Jew

>all four levels of vulnerabilities require actual administrative access towards your PC.

Attached: whos that merchant.gif (452x523, 4K)

>chipset vulnerability can be exploited through WiFi and Bluetooth traffic
No?

Now onto the “vulnerabilities”:
1) MASTERKEY: if you allow unauthorised BIOS updates you are screwed.
Threat level: No shit, Sherlock!
2) RYZENFALL: again, loading unauthorised code on the Secure Processor as admin. Threat level: No shit, Sherlock!

Conclusion, re-written: “we wrote an amazing media-whoring whitepaper and website about stuff which is barely beyond obvious so that we can short AMD stock because suckers and TVs will listen to us”.

They hope the security community takes note of these findings. Right.

Anyway, I'm gonna be getting a Ryzen 2400g low spec gaming computer soon, and I'm wondering what is the best sub-$100 MATX motherboards that for it, I want to do a moderate iGPU overclock on it and fast ram of course, and I don't want it to have shitty ram compatibility or overheat like a wimp

If stock drops below $11 it would be a great time to buy. These stupid kikes are unironically helping latecomers buy in.

Intel shills BTFO

Attached: 1520967296235.jpg (960x1198, 137K)

LMAO

Attached: 1515816507397.png (633x900, 114K)

Attached: 2018-03-13 18_39_17.png (926x620, 118K)

>when you try to crash AMD stock but you increase its value instead

Attached: 1516020240205.png (808x805, 423K)

>+3.34%

Attached: 1436543856548.png (966x972, 263K)

just opened AMD long @ 15x leverage

Wrong way around, code running on the chipset has access to WiFi and Bluetooth.

This was (probably deliberately) worded poorly, I thought the same at first.

>Security Research firm
>Website doesn't have HTTPS
Well. That's something.

>Could
>Is possible
>Could be possible
>With Administrator privileges
>With access to administrator privilages
Hmn.

>24 hours notice
Oh?

>you are advised that we may have, either directly or indirectly, an economic interest in the performance of the securities of the companies whose products are the subject of our reports.
Oh. Wow. They're even calling themselves shills.

Now, I'm not sure anybody here remembers the Spectre/Meltdown whitepapers. But if memory serves, then that, and any whitepaper regarding any security flaw ever discovered, tells you EXACTLY how to exploit the flaw. So I wonder why this one is so vague?

>he Master Key vulnerability gets around this start-up check by installing malware on the computer's BIOS, part of the computer's system that controls how it starts up. Once it's infected, Master Key allows an attacker to install malware on the Secure Processor itself
Any this doesn't effect Intel how?

> If an attacker can bypass the Windows Defender Credential Guard, it would mean they could use the stolen data to spread across to other computers within that network
Again, how is Intel not vulnerable? Better yet, how is AMD explicitly vulnerable to it?

>What happens with Fallout, is that this segregation between virtual machines is broken." Segregated virtual machines are portions of your computer's memory split off from the rest of the device. Researchers use it to test out malware without infecting the rest of their computer.
Ok, so EPYC, an arch who's primary bragging right is completely encrypted virtual memory which allows for 100% secure virtual machine environments with no chance of an attacker being able to force to another on the same system? And they claim that this vague description, "just werks"?

Ok. I'm eager to see the law suits flying after this shitshow.

>fall
>+3.34%
wtf?

how to get into stocks? 5k spare change in bank, pls help

I use Degiro, a dutch stock broker.
and 1broker, a CFD broker that operates with Bitcoin.
The latter is probably illegal for Americans because the land of the free

it's such an obvious hitjob that investors can see shilltel shitting their pants and the investors are acting accordingly

not an Amerifatt
thank you

>Israel-based

FUCKING KEK. THE MEMES ARE REAL. INTEL 100% UNIRONICALLY PAID A BUNCH OF KIKES TO THROW (LAMP)SHADE ON THEIR COMPETITOR

Attached: 1505344124336.jpg (316x315, 17K)

Uhh, guys you told me Intel was shit and if I purchased AMD I wouldn't be fucked over by exploits like this. You guys fucking lied to me and now I'm stuck with this shitty AMD what the fuck.

havent used this one in a while

Attached: 1515075120721.png (868x756, 265K)

>+3.34%

Attached: 1455825443412.jpg (202x249, 30K)

stock went up again

Let's take a second and figure out who's behind this..

Attached: download.png (225x225, 12K)

>if you reflash the bios with a hacked bios u get hacked

The absolute desperation of jewtel. They must be seeing some real market movement to stoop so low.

So AyyMD went from bad to complete shit. I'm so happy I went with Intel this time, again.

So basically you need physical access and root access to "exploit".

>if you have root you can pwn a computer

>MASTERKEY:

>Exploiting MASTERKEY requires an attacker to be able to re-flash the BIOS with a specially crafted BIOS update. This update would contain Secure Processor metadata that exploits one of the vulnerabilities, as well as malware code compiled for ARM Cortex A5 – the processor inside the AMD Secure Processor.

>RYZENFALL:

>Exploitation requires that an attacker be able to run a program with local-machine elevated administrator privileges. Accessing the Secure Processor is done through a vendor supplied driver that is digitally signed.

>FALLOUT:

>Exploitation requires that an attacker be able to run a program with local-machine elevated administrator privileges. Accessing the Secure Processor is done through a vendor supplied driver that is digitally signed.

>CHIMERA:

>Prerequisites for Exploitation: A program running with local-machine elevated administrator privileges. Access to the device is provided by a driver that is digitally signed by the vendor.

That's just too obvious.
Could it be falseflagging?

Attached: 1353186297201.png (750x750, 167K)

I adore how you haven't read a single word of any of the threads

Pay very close attention to who hires these piece of shit kikes in the following years.

>amd problem found
>B-B-BUT INTEL!!! AMD DINDU NUFFIN!!! MUH CONSPIRACY!!!

Literally like clockwork. Every. Single. Time.

Attached: qq moar.jpg (734x780, 83K)

On Intel:

>ME allows passwordless remote admin access to ring-3

>ME allows overrun giving remote attacker JTAG capability to ME firmware

>MELTDOWN allows any software to read the entirety of memory including traversing other VM pages

>SPECTRE allows any software to read any memory by any other user or process (only on Intel, AMD only read memory by same pid).

Pathetic.

see
It's shit we already knew about from January; they're hyping it up now because they think people forgot.

If you are work is security that is a smart approach.

It's the beginning of the end for jewtel. This was their best shot for spoiling zen+.

$ sudo -i
[sudo] password for user:
# PWNAGE!

Is this what passes for exploits now?

You guys should read the article of that guy instead of starting to call each other pajeets and jews.

Attached: inbreed niggers who can't read a webpage before spaming wojaks.jpg (833x810, 291K)

What? AyyMD is literally dead! amdflaws.com/

>implying amd shills are paid to think

Is AMD still better than Intel? I'm starting to have buyer's remorse. I can still return my CPU and motherboard right? I got it from Amazon a week ago.

>AMD poozen

Attached: 1519154211409.jpg (568x612, 66K)

No. AyyMD has backdoors put in place by people who worked there.

We did read the report
Hence why we are saying it's bullshit.

What a sad attempt by Intel and their shills.

AMD were never better than intel. Not even after le 30% patch.

Attached: 1518118600433.png (600x800, 176K)

>is amd still better
>still
>implying amd was actually better in the first place

Stock was just at 11.80 a few days ago, luckily I didn't buy in like I wanted to next week, I'll probably drop 5000$ on amd shares and welcome the eventual rise.

Attached: 1520923911086.png (732x560, 331K)

>all four levels of vulnerabilities requiere actual administrative access towards your PC. This means you'd need to hand out full access to your PC, that would read as alleviated privileges.

pfffffff

Intel should really try to fix Meltdown first

The sad part is the average consumer is not going to read these articles in order to know they are bullshit
They'll just read the headline and that's it. CTS knows this.

God damn I used to deny the intel jew but this is just too coincidental

Literally fake news.

I guess it's a boost but nowhere near as big as it should have been.

>Spectre and Meltdown gets leaked after Intel sits on their ass doing nothing for almost a whole year
>Intel tries to misdirect and "muddy the waters" by saying AMD is just as insecure to the Spectre/Meltdown exploits (Intel shills always keep the name combined in order to say that)
>AMD says not really
>Lawsuits, lost value, corporations starting to take interest in using AMD instead, and several failed attempts at fixing the issue
>RReeeeeeeee, stop looking at me!
>Phone rings in Isreal: Holy Land
>"Papa they won't stop stealing my shekels, help!"
>Don't worry, I have a plan
>Creates a "security firm", finds some low level exploits they've been sitting on, and markets it heavily
>AMD is never properly informed until the last minute, getting the issue resolved isn't the primary purpose but spreading the "imformation"
>Tech sites and journalists spread the misinformation quickly without checking in order to be the first to harvest those clicks.
>Scene in Israel: Holy Land. Bald headed man leans back in expensive office chair with a lit cigar in one hand, "The Goyim are so easy."

Except there's a flaw in your plan Mr.Jewman!

>The share price went up

at least this flushed out all the shittiest of the shitty tech websites

>behaving stupid
>trump image
it fits perfectly

>yfw it was Nvidia who ordered hit piece on AMD after they exposed GeForce Partner Program

Attached: 1518530123414.jpg (125x120, 3K)

you must be retarded

where'd yall put the meltdown

>Implying jacketman isn't in some sort of position where they can just laugh at the shitfest between intel and AMD while at same time praying to god AMD doesn't go bankrupt so they aren't forced to break into smaller companies due to anti monopoly laws.
Also deep learning waifus.

Why do neckbeard weebfagging virgins have this desire to suck AMD cock? Intel as well as AMD can suck my dick. They're both shitty companies.

Enough conspiratarding! According to CTS-Labs website and whitepaper (quoting from the whitepaper):

AMD has recently announced that EPYC and Ryzen embedded processors are being sold as high security solutions for mission-critical aerospace and defense systems. AMD's latest generation Vega GPUs, which also have Secure Processor inside of them, are being integrated as deep-learning accelerators on self-driving cars. We urge the security community to study the security of these devices in depth before allowing them on mission-critical systems that could potentially put lives at risk.

From their whitepaper:
"To ensure public safety, all technical details that could be used to reproduce the vulnerabilities have been
redacted from this document. CTS has privately shared this information with AMD, select security
companies that can develop mitigations, and the U.S. regulators. What follows is a description of the
security problems we discovered and the risks they pose for users and organizations."

If the information can't be used directly to exploit vulnerabilities, then why should end users not know that there are security issues with the processors? Especially critical systems end users?

>(((PC Gamer)))
wew lad

>The 24-hour disclosure opposed to the industry standard 90/180 day is just wrong
>Domain records for "amdflaws.com" has been created on Feb, 22, 2018.
>Company is listed only since 2017, linked-in shows very poor company info.
>Domain registered not directly but through "domainsbyproxy.com".
>Domain is registered at GoDaddy, privately. No contact information of the domain is public.
>Their official Youtube Channel with that video, was created March this year. That would be the official company YT channel.
>Video looks marketed, too well produced.
>Names like Ryzenfall sounds like somebody from marketing made that up?
>Precisely 13 flaws? An unlucky number?
>Whitepaper shows no specific technical detail.
>Earlier today when the news broke and info was released I did some Google searches on CTS-Labs, it revealed very little, for a proclaimed established security agency.
>Parts of www.cts-labs.com website are copied from public PDF documents
>As a security firm, cts-labs website does not even have an SSL certificate active? Thus no https available as an option?
>cts-labs does not disclose address on website.

>Steve Burke from Gamer's Nexus defending fake news against AMD, again....

Attached: 2018-03-13 23_25_14.png (620x1201, 419K)

Attached: 2018-03-13 23_27_12.png (581x347, 43K)

>Defending
In which part of the future video he's defending it in those two lines of a tweet?

Oh wait you're that user that hates the long haired neckbeard because he BTFO you repeatedly.

Attached: tn_1235245586270.jpg (220x180, 8K)

>it was actually IBM

Attached: neutral.png (276x213, 25K)

There is no "critical systems end users", there's a critical system administrator and he already knows that. Removing your front door or leaving it open is not an "exploit" or a "vulneralibity" of a house alarm system.

Yo oy oy
Better buy intel now goyim. Or i release all information

Attached: LOL oy bey.png (680x138, 36K)

>MELTDOWN STILL NOT PATCHED ON ANYTHING RUNNING A 32 BIT OS OR CPU
FOR FUCKS SAKE NOT EVEN THE OPENSUSE AND REDHAT KIKES ARE ACTUALLY TRYING AND INTEL CAN'T EVEN GET IT PATCHED IN MICROCODE WITHOUT BRICKING THEIR LATEST CPU'S

>AMD has recently announced that EPYC and Ryzen embedded processors are being sold as high security solutions for mission-critical aerospace and defense systems. AMD's latest generation Vega GPUs, which also have Secure Processor inside of them, are being integrated as deep-learning accelerators on self-driving cars
This has literally never happened, what the actual fuck

These (((fags))) trying to do a hitjob on AMD is a reminder why I'm going with zen2 next year, fuck intel and their shills

>AMD stock falls
>+3.34%
does not compute

DELET THIS GOY

damn, so far the only one I read who hasn't explicitly called BS on this story was TPU.

I was very pessimistic and thinking in the same tone as you, but so far the first filter of news, from the tech sites seem to be very skeptical of this vulnerabilities. The bigger streams, will most likely follow from their lead or not even pass the fact checking audit.

even the intel shills are a bit scarce here. Apart from blatant shitposters the majority of anons has this figured out already or are at least treating with a high dose of suspicion.