Which is best?

which is best?

Folk-rock is shit.

Blonde on Blonde

Blonde on blonde of course.

Pink Moon > SOLAH > BoB > Grace

Blonde on Blonde no doubt, blows out Dylan's entire catalogue except for like three records, and is definitely the ultimate sixties record.

bob

>white man and acoostic geetah
>folk

Starting in the mid-20th century a new form of popular folk music evolved from traditional folk music. This process and period is called the (second) folk revival and reached a zenith in the 1960s. This form of music is sometimes called contemporary folk music or folk revival music to distinguish it from earlier actual folk forms.[1]

Pink Moon by far

Jack Nicholson

I can relate to Nick Drake the most

Thread is pleb filter. Anyone who says anything but Blonde on Blonde is best is a pleb and should reevaluate their lives.

lol Leonard Cohen is a better lyricist than Bob Dylan. do a favour to us and kill yourself

this

and Blood on the Tracks is better than Blonde on Blonde

>Songs of Love and Hate has better lyrics
>Pink Moon has technically better, more unique playing and better songwriting

BoB is easily the most pleb album there

Blonde on Blonde > Pink Moon > Songs of Love and Hate > Grace
they're all pretty great however, if it was an album of Buckley's dad instead of Grace my rankings would be different

>Pink Moon has better songwriting
my sides

Songs of Love and Hate > Pink Moon > Grace >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blonde on Blonde

he is, but we aren't evaluating poetry
blonde on blonde is still better than songs of love and pain

wow so wrong how did you do it?

I love Dylan, but I've never gotten into Blonde on Blonde. Too bluesy for my taste I guess. It's not bad, but I much prefer Bringing it All Back Home, Highway 61 Revisited, and Blood on the Tracks. As for the question, I own Grace, but I've never gotten around to listening to it, but Songs of Love and Hate is easily my favorite of the three I've listened to. "Joan of Arc" is beautiful.

By my tastes
Pink moon>Grace>Songs of Love and Hate>Blonde on Blonde

SLH > PM; sorry baby :( > Grace > BoB

I'm not sure they're all that similar.

This

Grace > Blonde On Blonde > Pink Moon > Songs of Love and Hate

They are all good records. The top three are all great records.

this bait hasn't been relevant since peep beep drove it into the ground last year

Pink Moon > Grace > Songs of Love and Hate > Blonde on Blonde

SONGS OF LOVE AND HATE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this is objectively right lol
agreed

avalanche alone is better than anything dylan has done