Elon Musk BTFO : Normie mag declare (Messianic Huckster)

[Elon Musk is a messianic huckster]
theweek.com/articles/760365/elon-musk-messianic-huckster

> Elon Musk is a goofball techbro whose real business is quack philosophizing, not inventions or engineering.

Attached: 1511211441914.jpg (348x321, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2016/11/24/teslas-autopilot-and-the-double-standard-for-automotive-safety-systems/
arstechnica.com/cars/2017/08/report-tesla-is-bleeding-talent-from-its-autopilot-division/
businessinsider.com/congress-bans-funding-for-embryo-gene-editing-2015-12
nytimes.com/2006/08/17/business/worldbusiness/17stem.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTC_RxWN_xo
youtube.com/watch?v=I7vrqMQgfus&t=42s
archive.is/5FZTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be me, billionaire
>at some shit interview
>normies totally think im a genius
>notice interviewer
qt.starlink
>engage spaghetti
"AND UHM UHM UHH there's like a tube with a rocket going through it at 700mph"
>normies start clapping
>"truly the einstein of our time" they said
>1 year later
>engineers working 24/7 to build my genius idea
>"its not possible man"
>fuck it
>dig tunnels instead
>normies still circlejerking over my idea
>richard brancuck buys it
>i am a genius

Attached: 1509934465257.jpg (375x378, 98K)

Why do leftists hate space and life extension so much?

> Doesn't read article
> Reinforces article's point w/ shill remark
top kek

Attached: 1519226170091.jpg (1750x1600, 1.41M)

This article is asinine.

Claim: Musk says he'll be deploying cargo to Mars by 2022
Author's rebuttal: "I'm not holding my breath"

Claim: Musk says that AI is potentially far more dangerous than nuclear weapons ever were
Author's rebuttal: "Call me a Luddite, but I'm just not seeing it. The day when we are all putting on camo and fighting endless guerilla war against our cyborg overlords still seems to me pretty remote, alas."

Claim: Musk says that Tesla's first generation of self-driving cars already have 50% fewer accidents per mile driven than human-driven cars
Author's rebuttal: One guy died in a self-driving car, which outweighs the 1.3 million people who die in human-driven cars every year

Musk is BTFO, isn't he?

I mean it's not an argument, it's a shitpost that someone was paid money to make, then paper and ink was wasted to print. There's nothing here.

And I even agree that Musk's fixation on The Matrix is stupid.

Have you? I was talking about the general sentiment of anti-{space,transhumanism} articles, by the way. I can't actually tell if this one is a parody of that sentiment or the real deal.
>Even his name makes him sound like the villain who convinces the Earth Federation in the year 4836 to trade in its fleet of perfectly serviceable if somewhat old-fashioned solar-powered starships for his sleek but shoddily made models that, allegedly, run on nothing but crystals from the planet Flion.
>The danger of AI is much greater than the danger of nuclear warheads by a lot," he said. "Mark my words." Call me a Luddite, but I'm just not seeing it.
>Just two years ago a bleary-eyed enthusiast in Florida, convinced of the mechanical infallibility of his robotic automobile, decided to ignore the road and watch a Harry Potter movie instead. ... Did I mention that the vehicle in question was, in fact, manufactured by Musk's own firm, Tesla? What kind of lunatic expects us all to pay him handsomely for the privilege of climbing into machines he himself considers vastly more dangerous than already existing weapons that could eliminate every life on this planet in a matter of five seconds?
>Sometimes people like Musk convince their fans to follow them into the desert and eat magic mushrooms in between a capella campfire renditions of "Masters of War" and freeform rap sessions on the mysteries of consciousness. Sometimes they see visions of both Jesus and assorted Hindi deities and declare themselves "greater than God."
Just take a gander at this. It's shitposting, except the author was paid for every word.

Given how absurd elon is and how much he 'shitposts' on topics he knows fuck all about, this article seems spot on and warranted. He puts on big shows about how AI is the end of the world but to an idiot (he he targets in his public speeches) doesn't his car have AI? Yet, he doesn't want regulation for himself but wants it for others? The other is pointing out the absurdity in Elon's dipshit claims/public speeches validating :
> Elon Musk is a goofball techbro whose real business is quack philosophizing, not inventions or engineering.

Given that you don't grasp the humor in the author speaking in the same tone/rhetoric as Elon, It seems you are a blind supporter.
> Messianic Huckster
> Goofball techbro
> Real business : Quack Philosophizing not inventions or engineering

100% correct

Attached: 1517022113542.jpg (720x717, 61K)

Your post is as content-free as this article.

> He puts on big shows about how AI is the end of the world but to an idiot (he he targets in his public speeches) doesn't his car have AI? Yet, he doesn't want regulation for himself but wants it for others?
He advocates for an international regulatory body of AI that would license companies, including his own, to develop it, and would prohibit them from pursuing potentially humanity-ending threads. He said the most dangerous thing that could happen would be if someone made a general-purpose superintelligence and then gave it a request like "maximize human happiness"

He also supports a universal carbon tax that would include taxes on carbon emissions from his own rockets.

>whose real business is quack philosophizing, not inventions or engineering
His company is literally the only operator of a super-heavy lift vehicle in the world today. He's not just beating NASA, he's beating Russia, China, the European Union.

> Your post is as content-free as this article.
Like Elon's musk's public commentary. Again, you're missing the parody.
> He advocates for an international regulatory body
Ran by who? Under what authority? With what bias? Under what political model? With what knowledge given protected IP? Under what philosophical paradigm? With what expertise?
HALF BAKED BULLSHIT
> of AI that would license companies,
License? So this nigger thinks he can dictate who writes software? Are you fucking kidding me?
HALF BAKED BULLSHIT
> including his own, to develop it
Like Tesla who fights regulation that he declares should not be regulated? That fights existing regulation to make roadways safe? Or are we talking about the hacks over at OpenAI that have yet to demonstrate something beyond copy/pasta'ing white papers/IP from Berkley? Or Vicarious AI that is super secret and doesn't publish its IP? Or like DeepMind that he sold off when it was acquired by Google?
HALF BAKED BULLSHIT
> and would prohibit them from pursuing potentially humanity-ending threads.
Fear propaganda that has no real world feasibility as military related research and applications don't adhere to anyone's restrictions. Instead, he promotes this as a persona business strategy.
> He said the most dangerous thing that could happen would be if someone made a general-purpose superintelligence and then gave it a request like "maximize human happiness"
He's said lots of stupid content-free shit. This is one of them and examples how uninformed he is on AI. He hasn't the slightest clue as to how such an AI would even be constructed but the messiah has insight as to how it would operate w/ such a command? Cool story.
> He also supports a universal carbon tax that would include taxes on carbon emissions from his own rockets
Carbon taxes.. A globalist strategy to corner small businesses and allow monopolistic control over the world's production. Figures he's on board w/ this
> His company is literally
A meme

Attached: 1507847566879.jpg (953x953, 271K)

>Ran by who? Under what authority? With what bias? Under what political model? With what knowledge given protected IP? Under what philosophical paradigm? With what expertise?
Well fuck, somebody would have to iron that out wouldn't they? He's not the dictator of the world, he uses the phrase "national and international framework"

>Like Tesla who fights regulation that he declares should not be regulated? That fights existing regulation to make roadways safe?
What regulation is he fighting to repeal using Tesla? He's fighting to get permission within the framework current regulation regimes.

>Carbon taxes.. A globalist strategy to corner small businesses and allow monopolistic control over the world's production. Figures he's on board w/ this
Oh, you're a fucking retard, I see.

/thread

Sup Forums babies BTFO

> Well fuck, somebody would have to iron that out wouldn't they?
Many countries and corporations would say : fuck you... Then what? You think you can just form international regulatory bodies on something as general as software and dictate to the world what they have to do? Sorry, it doesn't work that way by any stretch of the imagination. Again, his commentary rarely has any intellectual value to it. Most companies would tell you to suck a fucking dick and there's nothing you can do about it.
> He's not the dictator of the world, he uses the phrase "national and international framework"
Dictators don't do everything themselves. They FORCE asinine rules on people and use 'national/international frameworks' in an ATTEMPT to enFORCE them. Apparently though this jackass didn't get the memo that this would never work and never has.
> What regulation is he fighting to repeal using Tesla?
Thanks for asking a question dumb shit :
> techcrunch.com/2016/11/24/teslas-autopilot-and-the-double-standard-for-automotive-safety-systems/
Meanwhile, the engineering staff who does the real work left because he ignored safety standards time and time again :
arstechnica.com/cars/2017/08/report-tesla-is-bleeding-talent-from-its-autopilot-division/
> He's fighting to get permission within the framework current regulation regimes.
No. He constantly fights any regulation that gets in the way of his operations and is a hypocritical charlatan who now wants it FORCED on others because he's shit tier investments are behind the ball on the technological curve. China would tell this jackass to fuck right off and there isn't shit he or any regulator could do about it. It's a dumb fuck idea like most of his are.
> Oh, you're a fucking retard, I see.
No. You are which is why you have no source links to back any of your idiotic assertions and have managed to get BTFO all throughout our exchange. Shill or brainlet.

See :
child.

>Many countries and corporations would say : fuck you... Then what? You think you can just form international regulatory bodies on something as general as software and dictate to the world what they have to do? Sorry, it doesn't work that way by any stretch of the imagination.
There's an international regulatory body for centrifuges, mining operations, etc.

>arstechnica.com/cars/2017/08/report-tesla-is-bleeding-talent-from-its-autopilot-division/
>techcrunch.com/2016/11/24/teslas-autopilot-and-the-double-standard-for-automotive-safety-systems/
These links say absolutely nothing about regulation or lobbying, in fact the latter is just a trip into the weeds about the history of ABS brake and airbag-related fatalities

>No. You are which is why you have no source links to back any of your idiotic assertions and have managed to get BTFO all throughout our exchange. Shill or brainlet.
Go suck a dick lmao

>But look all my butthurt!
>Clearly that means I have a superior argument!
infant.

Attached: file.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Itt: Musktrarians butthurt. Every time they get BTFO by based meme man it's better than the previous. Can't wait for BFR first launch butthurt.

>agreeing with the description of Goofball techbro
hmm looks like we've got ourselves the retard author of the article here, folks

> There's an international regulatory body for centrifuges, mining operations, etc.
Making this stupid ass statement given the hazardous mining that occurs in China and other locations that follow no international regulations and break them OFTEN
Making this stupid ass statement when one can easily recall the stem cell debacle that resulted in scientist moving to signapore/china where there was no such regulation :
> businessinsider.com/congress-bans-funding-for-embryo-gene-editing-2015-12
> nytimes.com/2006/08/17/business/worldbusiness/17stem.html
Sorry stupid fucks, international regulations don't work especially when they're retarded.
Now, if you're done with apple/orange comparisons we can talk about computer software/hardware which is protected heavily by IP restrictions/export laws/national security/etc etc such that no body of retards would get so much as a look or briefing as to their design. All this being said, the premise for arguing for regulation is flawed/unsupported. We done here or do you want to continue making a fool of yourself?
> These links say absolutely nothing about regulation or lobbying, in fact the latter is just a trip into the weeds about the history of ABS brake and airbag-related fatalities
These links if you actually read them and follow up on them relate to Tesla unsafely fielding self-driving car tech that its engineers warned Musk wasn't ready yet he fielded it anyway. Furthermore, he cleverly found and exploited loopholes to allow it to be put on roads even though it wasn't safe. At which point, many engineers left his team. So, what exactly are you saying dumb fuck? Are you this retarded that you think you can deflect for this or a shill?
> Go suck a dick lmao
Yeah, you're slowly realizing you nor Musk (your chosen idol) don't have a leg to stand on.
BTFO

Whose next?

Attached: 1509080979098.jpg (342x355, 22K)

> Sound arguments to any rebuttals
Brainlet replies w/ :
U mad bro?
Infant.
More like its this self-evident at this point so you can just call the guy a goofball lunatic.

Attached: 1518812816348.jpg (300x279, 19K)

>angry autistic screeching
>Sound arguments

Attached: serveimage (65).jpg (798x770, 195K)

> Sound arguments
> claims : autistic screeching
> Thinking there's any power in Musk's retard commentary.
> Thinking this thread isn't anything but an opportunity to get brainlets to pipe up so they can get blown the fuck out
> Think I honestly care about what some goofball techbro whose real business is quack philosophizing, not inventions or engineering has to say beyond using him to redpill people
Keep replying so this thread can get more visibility

Attached: 1514312947918.png (300x300, 11K)

It's kind of ridiculous that Sup Forums doesn't know how technology is actually created.

> The Martian government was directed by ten men, the leader of whom was elected by universal suffrage for five years and entitled “Elon.” Two houses of Parliament enacted the laws to be administered by the Elon and his cabinet.
- Wernher von Braun’s 1949 book, "Project Mars: A Technical Tale”

What are the chances Elon Mousk is just a Mousketeer (Musk)? He's a shitty actor like all the other elite frontmen that are claimed to be "geniuses". They just represent the folks behind the scenes who have done the research in secret, often suppressing competitors until the time is right to release the tech to the masses.

This is how wealth is controlled. Don't come at me with bullshit about him being a huckster. Siri was developed by military contractor SRI who took taxes to build one of the largest AI systems, then "licensed" it to Apple. Steve Wozniak is a Freemason who "built PCs in his garage."

Hewlett-Packard was "garage" PC builders too, that Disney put on the map via buying their first PCs. Disney made WWII propaganda, was a 33 degree mason. Here's a pic of Walt Disney with Wernher von Braun. They made space propaganda.

Musk said it was a regular Tesla launched into space with no hardening of any materials. Do you know how to recycle car tires? You freeze them with liquid nitrogen and they shatter at far below the temps and stresses Musk's Tesla experienced in space. The sun-side of objects in orbit is much hotter than the melting point of paint, rubber, and interior plastics. Do you know what happens to foam rubber seats, door & window seals and gaskets in a vacuum chamber? They swell and disintigrate.

But not Elon's Tesla in "space"? Why not? Because it's Space Propaganda. There's no car in orbit, Sup Forums, get real.

AI is already watching everything you do via CELLDAR: Tower based radar using RF backscatter reconstruction that sees through walls. So what?

Attached: walt_disney_and_wernher_von_braun.jpg (2365x3000, 1.49M)

Wew w/ the conspiracy bullshit.. Lets dig in.
> What are the chances Elon Mousk is..
Musk is an idiot w/ lots of connections through his parents who got lucky/favors done for ideas during the .com era in which any retard was getting large payouts. He got fired from his appointment at Paypal because he was a brainlet. He took his earnings and pursued his childhood dreams. SpaceX almost went bankrupt multiple times and the dude was funding payroll out of his pocket because no reasoned investor would fund him. Tesla is an equal dumpster show. None of the technology is groundbreaking so this flies in the face of some wild assertion about master-race technology being funneled through him.
> Siri
Siri isn't ground breaking. It's one of the worst NLP chatbots.
Most early tech initiatives have govt. funding as corporations are nigger who never truly invest in innovative tech. Self driving Car tech was made possible by DARPA. GPS .. the internet. Time to take off the tinfoil hat. Private companies are niggers who only get on board with something when its profitable. As such, the government has to and largely pushes innovation.
> HP/Apple.. The whole of silicon valley :
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTC_RxWN_xo

> The rest of your conspiracy theory nonsense :
Take off the tinfoil hat. He's a standard, goofball techbro whose real business is quack philosophizing, not inventions or engineering. A relic of the .com era who can't into new tech thus is ponzi scheming ideals of old.

Attached: 1507958866060.jpg (618x597, 64K)

> whose real business is quack philosophizing
hey now, organized religion is one of the most profitable, stable, and longest running industries on the planet. Go take your meme tier moral quandaries back to

> hey now, organized religion is one of the most profitable, stable, and longest running industries on the planet.
I don't deny that. Are you admitting that he's fashioning Scientology 2.0? If so, I agree. Thanks for the packaging.
> meme tier moral quandaries
Seems we've gotten somewhere. Thanks for admitting he's a fraud.

Attached: 1512930542409.png (1000x800, 285K)

Musk was put as a front man for Paypal by his banker friends. He's an actor.

How does a guy who keeps on running shit into the ground keep being a CEO? You never figured this shit out?

Here, fool: Level up by learning the dirty secrets of Silicon Valley, Military PSYOPs development & Church of Satan connections, and the Burning Man social engineering program.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7vrqMQgfus&t=42s

All the links are fully sourced, you can download their brain database map yourself. You're fooling yourself if you think some poor garage inventor can become a billionaire. The rags to riches stories are just part of the open air prison for your mind neo.

Go and patent something important, I dare you.
archive.is/5FZTA

Attached: raytheonmicrodohicky.jpg (1000x653, 130K)

The hero worship of Elon Musk is a cargo cult. His worshippers refute all criticism--exactly as in this thread--by making vague claims about how Musk is pushing technology forward despite the drag induced by skeptics. These folk think that if they, through Musk, believe hard enough, their favorite science fiction will come true in their lifetimes.

The man is a mountebank profiting at the expense of taxpayers.

Attached: Vanuatu - Prince Philip Movement.jpg (1500x1000, 1.1M)

>getting called meme tier validates my arguments

Attached: file.jpg (480x480, 15K)

> Musk was put as a front man for Paypal by his banker friends. He's an actor.
Welcome to Silicon Valley ... friendo.
Also, most CEOs are actors.
> How does a guy who keeps on running shit into the ground keep being a CEO? You never figured this shit out?
Were you born yesterday? This applies to every shit tier CEO and most startups. All you have to do is sell a couple of dumb fuck ideas for millions and you'll have venture capitalist knocking down your door. That's literally how Silicon Valley operates. As an outsider, you're looking in w/ no understanding thinking its a conspiracy. Meanwhile, you're not getting the logic here.. So let me lay out how capital thinks:
> If this fraud has managed to sell something that's worth $200k at best for $38 million, he's a god tier founder/CEO i want to fund because the ROI will be huge and he has success in manipulating dumb fucks into giving his dickhead ventures huge sums of money
Meanwhile, you're over here thinking this is some tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. Nigger do you even live in the bay area. This is business as usual.
> Here, fool: Level up by learning the dirty secrets of Silicon Valley, Military PSYOPs development & Church of Satan connections, and the Burning Man social engineering program.
Don't link me to this stupid shit. I know exactly how the bay area operates. New grads from Stanford get the same treatment. Everyone's been to burning men.. people fuck and do drugs in ways you can't imagine. It's liberal California. The history of Silicon Valley is that it was birthed to develop military tech. The private industry developed from there. This isn't a secret. It's the known history discussed at the computer history museum right up the street from google... Drop the psyop/satan bullshit, most of what flows through the valley are opportunistic people who are struggling to pay rent.

> More conspiracy theories.
People mint billion/million dollar startups in living rooms/garages every day in the valley.. it's because commercial leases are so goddamn high no one can afford a legit office. Also, everyone tends to work on something in their spare time because a salary wont cut it in the bay area.

> energy weapons like pic related from Raytheon, or using convergent beamforming to focus RF towers into microwaves at any given location. (Which is the reason why corruption investigators are associated with tinfoil hats, pleb)
Good fucking god mate .. go get checked out

Attached: 1512838829312.png (727x582, 187K)

Valid arguments are valid. They are only proven invalid by sourced and sound rebuttals which you didn't provide because you have none other than silly comments. Try again ... I'll wait

Attached: 1506842688455.png (1398x1154, 1.03M)

Are you OP?

>imagine thinking non-arguments are "valid" arguments

and I quote:
>Are you fucking kidding me?
>HALF BAKED BULLSHIT

Attached: file.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

Hell no that's not OP. Someone who is clearly lost in delusions...
Imagine being a shill who has nothing else to say but this and thinking it has some effect

Attached: 1506427234332.jpg (316x400, 7K)

>Trump's second term
kek.

hahaha

>Imagine being a shill who has nothing else to say but this and thinking it has some effect

Attached: pot_kettle_black.jpg (768x321, 21K)

> has nothing else to say
I've already said what needs to be said and backed my assertions :
And defended them against any critiques that were aired. Try doing the same... provide some outside source material. Hint : You can't because you've already been BTFO thus your comical meme posting

Have a good one.

Attached: 1518231776410.jpg (600x800, 112K)

>Bazinga

Attached: 1496320175900.jpg (800x453, 71K)