Nvidia WTF?!

Is Nvidia really taking up 16.6 GB on my small 120 GB SSD?

Attached: wtf_nvidia.png (873x899, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbucket.org/wvd-vegt/ghostbuster/overview
wagnardsoft.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You deleting old drivers when you install new ones?

No.

I thought the driver devs were smart enough to do that themselves.

Is there some kind of software that can clean up old unused drivers without breaking my PC?

Attached: wtf.png (900x781, 64K)

I don't think the stuff in System32 are old unused drivers.

Never manually delete anything in System32.

Welcome to the botnet. Please enjoy your stay.

>windows drivers

I don't have this problem on my GNU+Linux system

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 7K)

wow, how times change

Use windows cleaner file, remove old update files and more things.

Now you are more punished by having a functioning windows installation

Yeah, how can you have driver problems when you don't have any.

Wow, you sure got him good there.

You are like a little babby to me.
Watch this.
sudo pacman -S nvidia-dkms

Attached: types of headache.png (960x960, 336K)

y-you too

you can delete that retard

You should just delete system32 itself. Much safer.

seriously 16Gb is like breadcrumbs by now. stop whining.

It's 2018, get a bigger harddrive

no, it isn't really 16.6gb, a lot of that will be ntfs hard links
check the store size with dism instead of explorer

Would this be able to help?

bitbucket.org/wvd-vegt/ghostbuster/overview

Use Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from wagnardsoft.com/ and delete all GPU drivers and install it again... next time always do a clean installation

Checked.

Attached: 1484980732709.jpg (292x257, 28K)

Use DDU and do a clean install. Also disable auto updating. I've been using 381.89 since release and probably time I upgraded to the latest.

its an ssd and likely just a boot drive, why fucking get a bigger one when 120gb for a boot drive covers you when shits not being retarded?

don't upgrade unless necessary, I updated a few months ago after having my driver installed for 8 months untouched, the update now randomly loses my monitor and forces me to unplug and plug it back in to fix the issue.

some great well functioning drivers there nvidia.

Interesting. Well I'm back to playing CSS and CSGO and no newer titles so I might hold off then.

You can delete the surplus but you should get accustomed to things on Windows doing this.

Nobody actually expects to really have to care about 20-40gb with gaymen things like games or drivers or visual studio or actually anything.

Frankly, you'll probably be looking at an upgrade rather sooner than later if you stick with Windows. Or the need to constantly clean the damn thing with extra tools and the chance that something goes wrong.

If everything works and they offer nothing that you don't already have, dont bother.

i'm on a 1060 because msi wouldn't give me an amd to replace my amd card, before my move to amd I was one of the people who got dicked hard by nvidia's magical 'lets not have the fan spin up/spin at all' drivers on a card that had no protections for heat. getting told to pound sand by both manufacture due to warranty being up and nvidia was fun.