One of these. Template in next post

One of these. Template in next post.

Template

Everything you listen to is vanilla Garbage

I can't fair the the bullshit I'm gonna get form my music taste

You picked up Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party and The Killers in your 20s? It's not 2006 mate

I never implied otherwise. Going out of your way to listen to music you can't get into for "credibility" is supremely childish.

>Going out of your way to listen to music you can't get into for "credibility" is supremely childish.

Man if this your your first day on Sup Forums you have a long road ahead of you.

I like your taste in music, user. You should check out Purity Ring and Polica.

Yeah, the whole post punk revival thing kinda passed by me because I was too busy listening to nu metal and pop punk so now I'm re-discovering NME-core and loving all of it.

BTW all three of those bands I listened to in my teens but I hated them; I recently revisited them and found out I love them.

Holy shit user are you really bald at age 22? I'm sorry for you.

smells like summer in here

Nah I've been here for like a year now. I get shit on for my taste in music all the time but I don't feel like I need to justify myself to a bunch of 17 year olds :^)

Yeah I noticed I was balding and realized my only options were either doing a combover until it started looking gross or buzz it. Rocking the buzz right now and honestly it looks pretty dope. Recently lost a bunch of weight and started working out so I'm not really all that bothered.

I love Purity Ring I met Megan James last year.

Cancer.

>I can't fair the the bullshit I'm gonna get form my music taste

what did he mean by this?

God damn I'm so jealous she is my thiccfu

You look chill af and a cool guy.

wow talk about bandwaggoning

No bully pls, post your own

Th-thanks user

>Elephant Shell
you're in good shape user

>Views
negro please

>At age 16 was listening to salad days, an album that wouldn't have even been released yet
Yeah, you're a fucking tryhard

What's the album with the sp00ky qt?

Out of all the "Club" bands playing the same type of music (Tokyo Police, Two Door Cinema, Bombay Bicycle), these guys were definitely the best.

'tis Apokalypsis by Chelsea Wolfe, the qtest of mallgoths.

>Out of all the "Club" bands playing the same type of music (Tokyo Police, Two Door Cinema, Bombay Bicycle), these guys were definitely the best.
Well yeah, but that's not much of a compliment. Especially bc they were, like, the first one.

Is it good?

My birthday is June the 29th (I turn 19 next month)

Salad Days came out on April 1st 2014, there was a leak floating around before that as well.

Do the math I am 18 now.

I easily could have been listening to Salad Days at age 16 in fact I very much was listening to Salad Days at 16. I very much remember trying to see mac with my GF at the time as well, try again user.

It's really fucking good, easily in my top three for this decade.

Idk I think all three are bretty good

I'll check it out then

it harms my eyes

>Idk I think all three are bretty good
well you shouldn't

So you lied about your age
The point stands

Wow look at me go

Ohhhh I lied about my age by one month, someone call the police.

Sounds like you need someone to come stroke your ego, cause you're being really petty big boi

Why not? They are basically Killers ripoffs and pleasant to listen to.

What are the last two albums at age 19?

Good taste. Peripheral Vision is such a fantastic record

>goes on Sup Forums once.

>mexi fag

No Age - Nouns
Dirty Projectors - Bitte Orca

top 5's in p4ks best of the year for 2008, and 2009 respectfully.

I´m I think we would be friends also nouns is underrated and one of my favs

I think it's sad anyone would value hipster narcissism enough to try and call you on this incredibly okay album

why views though

I mean I can understand lana del rey but views, man, views

>he listens to washing machine core

Nouns is that Capn Jazz worship band right

No Age was the band that launched The Smell, a club in LA. They where a hugely important act in the late 2000's and played on national TV multiple times.

nouns is the album, no age is the band

It's her best album IMO, way way way better than Pain Is Beauty and better than Abyss.

Whoops, my bad famalam

Good album, Losing Feeling EP is still my favorite.

are you me?

hey now

patrician alert

Are you a 20 something s a d b o y living in a big city too

TOTBL speaks to my very soul pham T_T

TOTBL is my night jam, walkingdowntownwhiledrunk-core

Because I like it? It's my AOTY so far

Yes for sure except I smoke cigs/dude weed lmao and listen to this and it's so cathartic I swear

>toyin like a happy meal
>green like earth day
>chaining tatum
>fighting at cheesecake, hiding car keys because of a tampon trip
Lmao

Haven't made one of these in years. To be honest this took a few hours to make. And it was kinda an adventure going through all the shit that I used to listen to.

Too lazy to draw my current self. I'll do it later.
Would hang out.

>this level of try hard autism

I'll admit it's cheesy at times but I enjoy it a lot sonically

I would hang out with your past self desu. Current self likes some entry level "DEEP" that I don't fuck with.

standard mucore 2bh

inb4 basic pleb

Hi, famiglia

nice one
hola amigo, muy buenno tu chart

This is kinda like looking into my inevitable future, i'm 18 and i listen to your 16 and 19 also a lot of dad rock..

r u yam tari?

You still listen to prog at all or you just completely move on?

I regret nothing.
W-who?
I do, but I don't get excited as much. I still spin some Steven Wilson, King Crimson and Porcupine Tree now and then. Also, I still think most of DT records are enjoyable records.

sorry nvm

pretty good, id hang out with you

you got much better as you got older. i think we would be friends.

same goes with you

twiabp is a meme

Is this a thread where we pretend our taste got more obscure and discerning over time? Is this a thread where we use esoteric music as a signifier of taste?

I used you as a template my friend

Fuck this board is weird.

best ITT great taste friendo

POO

people like to believe their tastes get better with age, but more often than naught they just get locked into objectifying themselves. Especially since most of the people who post on these things where 10 when Sup Forums started.

>Is this a thread where we pretend our taste got more obscure and discerning over time?
> Unironically listens to "In the airplane over the sea"

Nigga

It's unironically an album that elicits a strong emotional response from me, and many other listeners.

>unironically an album that elicits a strong emotional response from me, and many other listeners.

>Is this a thread where we pretend our taste got more obscure and discerning over time?
I made no such pretensions as seen in my OP. I have been a pleb since the jump

good taste desu

buzz it off user, you'll feel better

Not too pleb?

b8

what if I'm 18

>mexi fag
>Smiths
Yeah that checks out

Nope

poor soul

Had to browse through the archive for half an hour to find this old pic, jesus.

check out Anderson Paak and Curtis Mayfield

check out Ash Ra Tempel

I think you may like Arti & Mestieri

What are the two albums in 22?

Do yourself a favor and listen to Vauxhall and I

Listen to Nick Drake, Madvillain, fuck just look at the essentials chart dude.

You need some bossa nova in your life

Would hang with

I dont think so, most people here just naturally got more into music as time went by and learned more obscure artists than those they used to listen to.

bait

Kill yourself

soon

God, I wish my taste was this good when I was 13. It wasn't that bad buy it had its shitty parts.

thoughts

W-why did you reply to everyone except the OP T___T

Agreed. Those beats are smooth as silk

neato crop

thank you friend

too much happened between 16 and 19 desu it was bastly different every year