Is it time for a new VN?

It's been 6 years since Katawa Shoujo. It was a success like no other.

New team for a new VN when?

Attached: I_LOVE_YOU_LILLY_FOR_GODS_SAKE.jpg (2934x2200, 342K)

>>Sup Forums

Attached: 8i71q11a05701.png (381x381, 61K)

Why is this thread on Sup Forums

blind girls are NOT technology

I want to fuck blind girls

I can program. I can't draw for shit but if it comes down to it I can throw some garbage drawings together in lieu of a real artist. Someone start a github and throw around some ideas. I always thought a Sup Forums VN would be fun to work on.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 3.57.16 PM.png (1522x2086, 1.09M)

I'll make the logo!

not video games

>polite and proper in public
>wants to fuck whenever you get as much as 5 minutes alone
Best girl.

we tried with a group from ks/b/ long ago
we hung out on skype for several years, we had people who could draw, do music, code, write, translate, etc, but eventually it all died down

mostly the writing was extremely slow, i'm looking into doing indie gamedev anyway, practicing pixel art as well tho not good at it

with the last group we used renpy, and i still think it's a good idea but anything would be alright by me

if you're serious feel free to contact me at [email protected]

I'm pretty good with renpy. A couple years ago I made a Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu dating sim with art that I stole from fan artists and the actual anime. What sort of ideas do you have?

>What sort of ideas do you have?
for this project, i was thinking more like i could help with whatever i could.
one of the ideas with the old team was to make a hospital/school setting like in ks, only for mentally disabled as opposed to physically. we scrapped it but i think it wouldn't be so bad

also,
that's nice, i've watched and liked the haruhi anime. nagato best girl, but nobody can compare to shizune

My psychotherapist stopped taking me seriously when I told her about dating cripples in an interactive graphic novel.

I think that should cause her to feel more concerned and take things even more seriously, not the other way around.

I'm in for this, totally wanna help with the backend of a trap vn

+1 on the trap idea, hideaki was always an underdeveloped character in ks

tho there prob should be girls as well.. like beefy .. manly girls

btw OP, you should prob make a discord or idk what room for this, skype is good in theory as well

sidenote: i just realized win10 deleted my skype and refuses to let me install it unless it's from their store, what a botnet

Scripting VNs requires very little programming knowledge.

Discord > SKYPE

A simple mailing list/IRC server > le ebin vidya gaimz chat app

It's Rin's birthday today.
Post Rin

Attached: char_rin.png (180x300, 56K)

seriously, how i forget the birthday of my walfal

Attached: rin2.gif (302x302, 362K)

I can write. I ghost write for books and 'news' articles. Would love to be on or leading the writing team

doesn't matter
i'm not sure if OP is even here anymore

but if you want this to stick you're gonna need a better platform than a thread that the m*ds will remove eventually

4tan is good for recruiting

How is this not amateur game dev general?
?
On second thought, shit might actually get done here. Whatever, proceed.

Do we have a logo yet?

also Monika is the best Katawa Shoujo character.

Attached: screenshot0023.png (800x600, 616K)

>posting the r*ddit VN
reeeeee get out tasteless mongrel

Digits confirm, DDLC is indeed a r*ddit VN and anyone who posts it is a tasteless mongrel

Attached: maxresdefault.png (834x720, 615K)

>/v

This thread was moved to