Rank em

Rank em

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/cannibal_ox/the_cold_vein/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/company_flow/funcrusher_plus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But this is apples and oranges man. Fuck it I guess. Straight rhyming, Funcrusher Plus has got it down, followed by The Cold Vein tying with Dr. Octagon. Beats n' shit well that just comes down to taste. Funcrusher Plus' dark and minimalist beats whet my palette a bit more than the others, but I can see why people would prefer Octagon's shit over the others. Clouddead is just cloudy shit. They're just too different man.

he's saying which is the better abstract hip hop album

You'd call Funcrusher Plus abstract? The Cold Vein abstract? Between Clouddead and Doc Oct it's gotta go to Oct simply because the rhymes are better.

how do i rank all of these trash backpacker albums at the bottom at the same time

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/cannibal_ox/the_cold_vein/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/company_flow/funcrusher_plus/

Shit I mean fuck it. Funcrusher Plus all the way, the rhymes are untouchable. Followed by The Cold Vein tying with Dr. Octagon. Beats n' shit well that just comes down to taste. Funcrusher Plus' dark and minimalist beats whet my palette a bit more than the others, but I can see why people would prefer Octagon's shit over the others. Clouddead is just cloudy shit.

Is this the new pasta?

Nah I just didn't have anything else to add to my initial post. OP should include this though.

CanO
CoFlow
Dr. O
Cloud no

Funcrusher is the superior album

Eh, the only album I like out of those is Dr. Octagonecologyst.

clouddead
dococ
company flow
cannibal ox

CanO
CoFlow = DocOck
Clouddead

cLOUDEAD > Cold Vein > Funcrusher Plus > Dr Oc
But that's just my opinion

funcrusher>clouddead>cold vein>octagon

imo fantastic damage is better than all of them

funcrusher>cold vein>dr octagon>clouddead

Haven't heard company flow yet, been meaning to get around to it though
Dr Octagon>Cannibal Ox> Clouddead

El-Ps Fantastic Damage is better than than
Cannibal Ox and Company flow , his production got better over time

Cold Vein
Dr. Octagynecologist
Funcrusher Plus
CloudDead

Dr. Octagon>hipster garbage

All of them are godtier except clouddead

Why do people consider FanDam to be El-P's best solo effort? I get that the production is a lot more unique than his other efforts, and I'll concede that songs like Deep Space 9mm ask way more questions than anything from any other project of his, but the album would really benefit from losing a few tracks. Shit like Dead Disnee is just grating when you're listening to a 16 track hip-hop album.

Oh, and the middle section of Delorean. fuckin lol. But that's already been discussed to death.

Anyhow, pic related is his most consistent solo effort by far.

As much as that whole issue confuses me, OP is confusing me more. Why are you comparing these albums?