This good?

this good?

it's ok
now pic related is some good shit

Yep, it's great.
That's a cool album too but I don't know how it's related. Pic-related would've been a better choice.

its a meme

>taku sugimoto is on it
>idk how its realated to onkyo
>

it's not onkyo though lol

It's like modern classical drone stuff, where Good Morning Good Night is more like minimal free improv glitch...

so?

So it isn't really relevant?

you said it was related to onkyo but it's not

not everything sugimoto does is onkyo you fuck

have a good night of sleep user

u retarded nigga?

Onkyo-kei literally translates as "acoustic style". Also, this album is trash, as is all eai. Fuck off newfag.

it's interesting to say the least

>Onkyo
"The Onkyo music movement or Onkyokei (音響系 Onkyōkei?) (translation: "reverberation of sound"[1]) is a form of free improvisation, emerging from Japan in the late 1990s. Onkyō (translation: "sound, noise, echo"[2])"

Also your opinions are shit

and metal means a solid hard material. you realize genre names can mean more specific things than their literal name, right?

Cool wikipedia copy pasting.

You gonna educate me on the real meaning, mr. smartass? Preferably without copy pasting, like the retard above you.

stop for a second and think about what you posted

>google translate as a source

Don't know what came over me the first time I listened to this album, but I just couldn't stop smiling. Like, it fucked me up humans could've made it or that I could be deriving enjoyment from these impressionist high frequencies or something along those lines.

>google fucking translate
kill yourself

no

Sup Forums's endboss

nah

*nods*