Why the fuck do you people listen to garbage p4kcore like Radiohead, Sufjan, Madvillain, Kanye, and other garbage...

Why the fuck do you people listen to garbage p4kcore like Radiohead, Sufjan, Madvillain, Kanye, and other garbage? Seriously do you even care about music?

I don't know user, maybe different people have different tastes in music?

No, they have unadventurous tastes. They have placated tastes. They have pitchfork tastes.

They don't have "different" taste they have bad taste.

Why do people even listen to music? If you wanna hear real sounds, listen to this tape of me wanking off to my own originality

Maybe because im too busy having awesome sex with my super sexy real-life human girlfriend with my monster 12 inch cock to listen to your "patrician" music

>Only 12 inches

>makes up bizarre fantasies to make up for lack of human contact and the shattering of the self delusion of having music taste that makes up for his social failings

Pls don't use autechre for sperg lord baits

this, pls stop op.

Shut up whiteboy Im RIPPED and HUGE

If you said that gay shit near me I would twist your skinny arm, pin your boney body to the wall, and whisper in your ear "you betta find something to bite down hard boy because im going in dry"

>lambasts others for enjoying 'garbage p4kcore'
>posts Autechre
Are you even trying, dude?

>lambastes shitpost for complaining about pitchfork
>doesn't realize that they shit on Autechre
Are you even trying, dude?

>autechre
>p4kcore

>not realizing p4k hates autechre

Don't you dare being confield into this

>Confield into P4kcore

IMAO

fuck off from autechre & sufjan you fucking pleb underage faggot

This desu. I've yet to hear an educated defense of listening or supporting Kanye that isn't just "muh production" b.s.

I don't like Kanye west at all but it sounds like you don't understand what hip hop production is

>supporting Kanye that isn't just "muh production" b.s.
I've yet to hear an educated defense of music that wasn't just "muh songwriting and performance" b.s.

What if I said I like Radiohead and Confield :O

oh shut up you're just as bad

stop bumping this shit thread

You'd enjoy life more if you didn't actively try to dislike things. You're seriously avoiding acclaimed works just because too many people also like the albums?

You don't listen to a lot of music then famalam

No, plenty of acclaimed works are legitimately great.

That doesn't even follow what I said. Nice shitposting lingo, though.

If you listened to more music, you'd be having better discussions about it obviously. Famalam.

If I listened to more music, then the retards here would suddenly be able to form opinions and arguments?

No, you'd just end up talking to the right people. Logically, you're only able to find poor arguments for your music because you're the same demographic.

Note: this is everyone on Sup Forums so the first step is leaving.

t. boldfaure

It's still trendy hipster music

nah, that's shit like arctic monkeys

not really

when i saw them live it was a lot of dads lol. they aren't really "cool" at all tbqh.

They had a massive release the other day and few people seem to care, it's hardly trending.

His swag makes me think I have swag