That i

bland as fuck band
horrible vocals and appropriated instrumentals

>ITT: Readily asspain

I can't stand this fucking asshole, sorry

god tier singing though, dude just creeps me the fuck out

>metalcore

are you serious m8

I think they're mediocre but I don't hate them I guess.
same
same
I hate old AnCo (pre-HCTI)

>appropriated vocals

>appropriated

>bland as fuck band

i can see it. even on their mediocre albums they're inoffensive and obviously still trying
how new?

AnCo is one of the two bands I actively dislike. Fuck them. Annoying as hell
I don't dislike them, but I know a lot of people do
pretty mediocre imo, but sure

I feel like Talking Heads and Talk Talk come close even if they aren't perfect answers

>ABBA

>built to spill
>mediocre
take it back

Best rock band of the past 4 decades.

Is it just me, or was 2010-2011 a great year for pop hits? Like there wasn't that musch "substsnce" but I remember everything being catchy and fun as hell.
Cee Lo's Fuck You, Katy Perry's Teenage Dream as a whole, Bad Romance, Hey Soul Sister, Raise Your Glass, just look at the top 100 Billboard chart, so much fun.

songs for the deaf fucking sucked

>appropriated

Drake
No one HATES the guy

avey is a great vocalist what are you talking about

What is Varg doing in the back? Do the other guys don't know he's there?

not even joke

I would probably be able to enjoy their music. But holy fuck their looks triggers me.

I hate QOTSA.

b8

drake is shyte

PTH might just be the only artist I've never seen someone on Sup Forums legitimately hate.

I've seen a little shitposting about them, some people saying it just isn't there thing, but no "this is absolute trash" or anything like that

PTH confirmed elder-god tier

>SJW metal

no thanks

My music teacher/jazz band instructor in high school really didn't like cee lo

sorry user but

rateyourmusic.com/collection/LimedIBagels/rating54242253

P.S. if you actually like elliott smith don't read this review, I've only heard like three songs by the guy and this review was so aggressively negative it even pissed me the fuck off.

/thread

LOL don't remind me

What a shitty review. Barely even talks about the music.

>no jason in photo

fuck you

>PTH confirmed elder-god tier
Mediocre wank at the very best.

found the duster fan

ELDER GOD TIER MATHCORE MANE

this

I like mathcore, but they really lack most of the good qualities of mathcore. It's really slick prog metal with those godawful vocals.

>ITT artists Sup Forums liked 4 years ago but now hate out of sheer principle

The fact that you had to say "not even joke" says you know some people hate it.

moreso helvetia, really

no offense but im surprised to find that people actually care about helvetia

this beauty over here

Roddy is actually one of my favorite singers.

Your legitimately the first person I've ever talked to to not love them desu.

seriously though who the fuck dislikes outkast

Too popular. Some contrarian will make it his life mission to let everyone know how much he hates things as well received as Sufjan.

i fucking hate alt j. it's bland as hell and just uninteresting. all the songs just blend together in this really bland paste of music

I just dislike that style of vocals. The band really isn't so bad; I just don't like them.

WON'T TAKE FOR AN ANSWER

Different strokes for different folks

Have a swell day friendo

Fuck your existences.

>being this delusional
A lot of people rightfully dislike this shit band

I don't like QOTSA

I don't hate him but I think he's a shitty musician. He's passive as fuck but if he had any kind of pretention I wouldn't be able to stand him.

pop punk metalcore is not good. people don't hate them because most people here are too old to even listen to them

>shitty musician
I'd like you to walk me through how you came to this conclusion

whether you like sufjan's music is one thing, but calling him a poor musician is just flat out wrong. he's got mad skills.

i really really dont like them

I honestly can't think of a better band that fits that description better than Built to Spill. Maybe Talking Heads or Pixies I guess.

Are they good live? They're playing a festival here next month

>thinks Built to Spill is mediocre
>hates pre-HCTI AnCo
>likes Liturgy

WEW
E
W

They're good in that they can play their songs exactly as it sounds on the album. They don't stray much or do anything insteresting, which is something I would usually enjoy.

if you're looking for a high energy performance you will probably be dissapointed. but they are very good performance wise and have a tendency for sweet jams

A'ight. The lineup this year ended up being really underwhelming and I'm trying to find enough stuff worth seeing to fill my schedule.

that is very not true
their songs are usually noticeably extended live
when i saw them last strange had a completely different ending, at least 4 minutes longer

They're really good at what they do and they're unpretentious enough about it to not get shat on by IDM fans. Not too many people actually like them, but I've never heard of anyone who dislikes them.

I must have had a bad show then. I mean it wasn't bad at all but everything was note for note the same as the studio versions.

>pop punk metalcore

Except that doesn't describe PTH at all.

They're a mathcore band with much much cleaner production than other bands in the genre

i legitimately hate PTH

>They're a mathcore band
kys

literally who

Pitchfork didn't like them tho

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/12959-moderat/

Sure is summer in here

If only Isaac could have kept a track record like they did. I guess the difference is that Modest Mouse changed they're sound and ventured unsuccessfully into different territories while BtS played it safe and more or less kept the same sound their entire career.

Isaac was pretty successful in exploring different styles, just listen to the Everywhere and His Nasty Parlor Tricks EP, or his Ugly Casanova Album, Sharpen Your Teeth. The problem is that Modest Mouse worked with a sort of emotional intensity that just couldn't be kept up into their 30's. Built to Spill can get by on just musicianship, which wouldn't really work with MM as Isaac was taking more and more songwriting control from the actual good musicians in the band.

they're fantastic

only right ones itt

i don't think it's possible to truly hate bowie

>Literally too bald

that album is beautiful, im absolutely sure it will become a classic

I dislike that man's music

There are people in this thread who don't know who Built To Spill are.

this