Does promiscuity have anything to do with taste in music...

Does promiscuity have anything to do with taste in music? Are you the kind of guy that wants to fuck a bunch of people without any commitment or do you catch feels and would rather have a monogamous thing with someone? Or are you somewhere in between?

And for comparison, post some of your favorite artists and genres.

I've never had sex and I listen to
Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead ,Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze

Johnny Marr has been with the same woman since before the smiths. He was in his teens back then...

>Or are you somewhere in between?

probably somewhere in between for myself, I haven't really shied away from casual sex and if a girl is coming onto me then I'll probably sleep with her, but I find that its usually pretty boring and that relationships are more exciting and fulfilling

>favorite generes:
krautrock
noise rock
freak folk
Appalachian bluegrass

>sampling of favorite artists
Bob Dylan
Sun Ra
This Heat
Townes Van Zandt

Monogamy or nothing at all.

Fennesz, Tim Hecker, Keith Fullerton Whitman, Container, Prurient, Traumprinz, Karen Gwyer, Grouper, The Boats, Boredoms, Melt Banana, Scott Walker, Zs, Ulver, The Pop Group, Autechre, Whitehouse

>virgins listen to RYMcore
poetry

>rate your music core

can someone explain this meme

I haven't been on mu in a while, last time I was here scaruffi-core was the latest meme

Not a virgin (or someone you linked to) but I listen to rymcore and classical mostly, and I'm the biggest monogamy needing crybaby. for what it's worth

people aren't virgins because they listen to RYM core, they listen to RYM core because they're virgins

my tastes overlap quite a bit and I've hooked up with a lot of girls because I know how to keep my autism in check

pretty much just albums that are ranked highly on rym charts that are the first "experimental/"out there" albums kids listen to on here since they're the highest ranked ones. then they act like they have great diverse unique taste when they just listen to what everyone else rated highly.

not bad albums tho and not all fans of those bands are like that. just in rym/chart threads

I want to have a monogamous relationship but I would not turn down no-commitment fucking.

It's literally whatever comes at me next, I've done both before.

And based on his lyrics and life, Tonetta is the same way.

I want to have lots of sex with different people, but whenever I start a friends with benefits thing it always turns into a relationship. When I'm in relationships I fantasize about have lots of sex with different people, but I value aspects of being in a relationship.

Favorite music right now in my life: ambient, abstract electronic, jazz, and lately music I listened to in middle/high school like boyslikegirls and dashboard confessional n shit

I'll take anything I can get tbqh. As long as they're hygienic and not too fat. I'm a virgin so it doesn't really matter anyway but I'd be open to casual sex. I just want to get laid desu. I'm 18 and the only virgin in my friend group.

If I were in a committed relationship I expect that person to hold their end of the commitment and stay faithful, and I would too. I don't want to settle down with one person until waaaaaaaay later, maybe when I'm like 30.

My favorite genres are krautrock, funk, r&b, shoegaze, folk, post-punk, smooth jazz, dub, jungle, dnb

lmao desperate ass faggot
that's why you're a virgin. i can smell the beta reading this post. quit focusing so much on getting laid.

both + masturbation. i'm kind of insatiable. when i had a girlfriend i still had urges to cheat (never happened because i'm ugly as shit / lame personality) and used to masturbating a couple times every night so when i wasn't with her i'd take care of myself.

ymo, sakamoto, hosono, urban dance, saeko suzuki, jun togawa, chakra, devo, javiera mena, beatles, mccartney, metronomy, tame impala, miharu koshi, talking heads, soda stereo, jorge gonzalez. in general music that is actually performed live, i can't stand sampling (hiphop/rap) or airhead drug music (edm).

stop posting that your music is terrible

I'm basically a shameless hedonist who enjoys hardcore self-indulgence, the only thing is that I don't do drugs, I just drink the fuck out of myself and try to fuck as many bitches as I can. The thing is that I want to fuck and fuck and fuck and drink until I'm thirty, then maybe get married to a woman who hopefully will have the highest sex drive so we can fuck like lunatics until I commit suicide by drinking myself to death at age 40. I know I sound insufferable but I'm quite chill irl.

I listen to: Dälek, Death Grips, Merzbow, Prurient, Clipping, B L A C K I E, The GZA, Graveddigaz, Inspectah Deck, Ghostface Killah, Freddie Gibbs, ODB, Big L, Aphex Twin, Ash Koosha, Behemoth, Autechre, Billy Woods, Dean Blunt, Boards of Canada, Nero's Day At Disneyland, Busdriver, Aesop Rock, Danny Brown, DJ Shadow, Madlib, J Dilla, Flying Lotus, Joey Bada$$, JME, Kanye, Kendrick, MF DOOM, Big Black, King Crimson, Pink Floyd, Liturgy, Black Monolith, Melt Banana, KEN Mode, Leviathan, BADBADNOTGOOD and so on.

Genres: Hip Hop, Noise Rap, Noise Rock, Harsh Noise, Black Metal, Death Metal, IDM, Techno, Nu-Jazz, Jazz, Breakcore, Aggrotech, Psychedelic Rock.

Instruments I play: Drummer + Computer production shit

It's better to be a virgin than to fuck a diseased bitch. Find love, not just sex, friends.

no, sex is done for pleasure, love is a different goal. we are meant to fuck.

i'm hedonistic too user, in weird ways. once I start drinking alcohol I won't stop until i'm passed out on a roof somewhere or in a bush or something. fucking have fun, it's what we should all strive for, we're all gonna be fucked anyway so may as well do the good shit in the meantime.

>no, sex is done for pleasure, love is a different goal. we are meant to fuck

The boomers ruined the world with this free love bullshit. Promiscuity makes people unhappy

I never really desired having sex, I just want love.

i don't care. sex is a waste of time. i might jack off once every couple weeks but i'm focused on studying and composing.

Classical, freak folk, jazz, Hip Hop, Plunderphonics, ambient, field recordings, Slowcore

I take so long to get drunk that I think I might even kill myself by alcoholic intoxication by accident, imagine that! But still, ever since I accepted that I'm an angry animal obsessed with sex, violence and intoxication things have been great. I fuck like there is no tomorrow, drink like I need it to survive and since violence is a bit illegal I just lift hard as fuck and drum even harder.