Should I buy this desk

Is this a good desk for $200? I am 6' tall, and according to so-called ergonomics science; a 27" tall desk is the best height for 6'. Can anyone here deny this is true before I go buying my desk that I'll be stuck with for years?
>This desk's dimensions:
>(27.9"-31.9" h) 63" w X 32.3" d
>Somewhat "adjustable" height here, but it's no converter, according to reviews...
This is not an ad, this desk may be crap for all I know (which is nothing.) I can't trust the reviews, they are too "happy" sounding...
(Normally $350-$400)
>massdrop.com/buy/arozzi-arena-exclusive-all-black-gaming-desk

Attached: desk.jpg (1910x1273, 80K)

Why would you pay that much for a plain flat desk

Yeah I am realizing that. Well the reasoning is that it's very solid, but then I saw this is over 100 lbs. Definitely a shitty deal. - op

Literally go and buy the first piece of plywood you see in ikea man its cheaper and it works the same way

My housemate made his own desk by doing just that. He loves it, he has so much space, its really sturdy and everything needed to build the desk cost £60.

I can buy a desk from office max for that price

OP just get your selves one of them foldable tables, I've got one it's better, bigger and cheaper

Yes

Forgot to provide a picture.
also get yourself a big mouse pad to cover that line in the middle and you are good to go.

Attached: 4d42e3be-a057-41f6-8e64-9079418c3b83_1.d1df801d424e25dec0b7da536e58d290.jpg (1500x1500, 56K)

>gaming desk
Jesus Christ, how far will marketing go?

Just buy a regular office desk.

Listen, I own one of these gaming desks and I really can't understate how much of a difference it has made in my gaming performance. I used to be a little newbie missing headshots and letting my team down in the Summoner's Rift®. Now, I'm a beast, just like my main man DrDisRespect. Take it from me, this desk will take your gaming to a new level.

good luck waiting a whole year just to get your stuff from assdrop

Just make your own desk dumbass. Much cheaper, customized and faster.

Making one yourself with local plywood can cost as little as 1/10th($20) of your price to even free (if they're throwing it away).

Some glue/screws+driver/saw(rentable) is all that's needed.

who /tvtray/ here
>Im using a duo tv tray set along with a dresser to rest the comp+monitor on top of

Attached: 81XcDMnTc-L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1000, 194K)

Sorry, I'm not a neet.

I made a nice, solid desk from a slab of butcherblock and some hairpin legs, for under $200. Indestructable and you can sand and finish it a million times without worry.

I spent $200 on a big plain flat desk and it was the best $200 i ever spent

Waste of time.

Why buy a brand new desk made of particleboard that might last 5 years if you're nice to it, when you can spend literally thousands of dollars and years of knowledge/experience on making your own desk out of ridiculously difficult to work with and ludicrously expensive hardwood that will not only outlast you, but likely your children as well?

Attached: Corner Proto_1.png (1920x1080, 327K)

>moving it out of the room

Ah but you see that's the beauty of it user
Every single joint is a tastefully exposed dowel joint, meaning the desk was assembled, clamps glue and dowels, all in the room it's staying in.
Moving it out of the room would require not only a lot of muscle (oak is fucking heavy, if you didn't know), but smashing the desk to individual pieces, effectively removing any value from it and still giving someone at hard time long after I'm dead

Fuck outta here

Congrats on wasting money

Make your own desk you turd cut some 2x4 from the home despot so they are square cornered instead of rounder, glue thee, to make one board.and then make the legs from 2x4. If you want to get supper meme use a planer on the 2x4, if not just ROS it so it is flat and even like, bonus points if you drill a hole through the glued 2x4 and glue up down in the hole

>your great grand soyboy children want to have the thinnest desk possible but they can't because they have to figure out how to export your fine exquisite luxury of a desk
Sure makes for a nice troll effect though

Go to a hardware store and buy a solid unfinished door plank and black pipes. Use the solid door as a table top and the black pipe for legs. Finish the wood however you want and you have bragging rights to say you built your own desk. Much cheaper.