HOLYSHIT why is this taste so bad like seriously...

HOLYSHIT why is this taste so bad like seriously, Solo Violin Impressions is so much better like seriously holy fucking shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PV7Sj3RRTlw
discord.gg/011jGSgfUeUGPEj86
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reply to this post in 10 seconds and you will get a gf

did i miss the creation of a new meme

Montie's taste is pretty shit but Solo Violin Impressions is just garbage.

please

what the fuck is Solo Violin Impressions

Pretty pls

No all of those albums are 0/10 and Svi is innovative

Montie needs to die he like only shitty music and I am driving to his house

Why is he so poseur bros?

are you trying to say you've heard even half of those albums

that's a rabbit hole you don't wanna go down, user

40 minutes of a woman plucking at a violin

what makes it innovative at ALL? I know people say this about a lot of avant garde works, but A CHILD COULD'VE MADE THAT ALBUM.

no i mean, do you guys mean Solo Violin Improvisations?

It's Improvisations you fucking morons

AMSP is not in his 5s anymore plebs

i've heard all of them. all poseur.

That's some pretty good taste tobeperfectlyhonest

Like I care about some shitty album, I just ctrl+c what OP said

1. SVI is definitely better than Montie's taste.
2. It's not an innovative or important album.

Observe: youtube.com/watch?v=PV7Sj3RRTlw

Because he cried too much from our blasting of him

No. You don't understand. It's fine my music tastes are just more developed than you and you need to be told what to listen to, idiot.

Montie is a fucking faggot, I bet you are montie. Put back on your trip or suffer the consequences.

Why don't you make a child do it then?

you say that as if it would be incredibly difficult for a child to do

just hand them a violin and tell them to pluck at it and make some screeching sounds with some pauses every once in a while and VIOLA!

OK so to the person arguing that "A CHILD COULD DO IT" regarding SVI:

No shit. A child given enough time could make Pollock or Rothko too. What matters isn't how technically difficult it is, but the artistic intent and creativity, and the innovation.

The point is that SVI is a mediocre improvisation that adds nothing to string technique.

It has nothing to do with "A child could do it!"

Man, have we sunken to this level? Even Sup Forums isn't this bad. My mother once told me that if you're dumber than the retard class then you should probably be left out to die because youre an embarrassment to your family and would be of no use in the future. She seemed pretty serious about it guys so lets smarten up a bit and read the first letter of every sentence in this post.

You have been tricked friends

That's what I've been arguing, there is no innovation or creativity to it at all, hence why I say a child could recreate it the first time they're handed a violin.

then why don't you pick up a violin and release your own to huge acclaim? you clearly seem to think advanced plucking and bowing techniques are second nature to humans as a given.

pls

>then why don't you pick up a violin and release your own to huge acclaim?
>hey you know that thing that you hate and would never take seriously? do that.

always a retarded argument
...?

o

im just memeing
have u never memed
can i meme u in the butt really fucking hard with my 1 inch dick

>still hasn't explained what's so simple about the SVI
>literally has never held a violin before

Hi

Took a string pedagogy class last semester.
Literally the first sound you make (well after pizzicato) is what 90% of SVI is.

eh, i've seen worse 5/5s

only 1 of these albums deserves that rating

A lot of these are excellent. Private Parts is probably in my top 10. You just need to be more open minded user.

you learn how to play microtones first day of string pedagogy?

STOP GIVING THIS FAGGOT ATTENTION

a

>put finger slightly off from where it should be for a note
WOAH MICROTONAL IMPROV IS HARD

It's still poseur
I mean he has what one classical release? It's clearly just to give an impression

>talking shit about people for exploring different kinds of music
>making entire threads about albums you dislike for arbitrary unfounded reasons
>shifting goalposts constantly

why don't you people just go to Reddit where everyone loves Radiohead and Gorillaz as much as you embryos?

If you guys hate Montie so much why do you devote so many threads to him? Why not just filter him and move on? In fact, collectively ignoring him as a board would probably do more to tarnish his self-esteem than any of these threads would.

pls

You don't understand pleb

It's literally poseur though there's no classical outside of like 1910

So?
At least he doesn't have OK computer in his 5/5s

Most actual "poseurs" (who have like 1 album rated 4.5 stars and billions rated 1 star) make a big deal out of classical. If anything it shows that guy has a more honest (and good) taste.

>claims others are posing for going outside their comfort zone
this is why so many people on Sup Forums are incurable retards - they're told they have to know the entire history of music and a fuck load of music theory in order to be allowed to listen to contemporary art, a standard literally no one cares about

Having OKC in your 5*'s isn't necessarily bad.
Thinking you have good taste while having OKC in your 5*'s is bad.
Context is key but regardless of context the other person just has bad taste.

>liking only the classical on RYM
>not inherently a poseur move
No, if you like a lot of a genre you definitely aren't posing.
If the only parts of a genre you have are John Fahey or Webern then yes you are posing.

I've talked with Montie on Skype. He legitimately loves the Fahey album and bought it on vinyl (the limited pressing for like $50).
He tends to like more melancholic music as well which is interesting.
He's a decent person once you get to know him and he actually can back up his opinions.

no, you are starting. people you accuse of posing are like 20 years old. there's no reason to insist they have a representative sample of all classical music. are you not informed on current events if you don't know the entire history of every region you read about? no. are there people who are more informed? yes. let people start somewhere instead of being cunts. especially given that you probably listen to shitty indie rock anyway and just judge from a position of listening to BNM all the time, confident you're not "posing" because the art you like requires no cognitive ability

>MEMSY

Grubing

what?

yo

ok

Wew

Oh fuck off newtrip faggot
>and he actually can back up his opinions.
NO HE FUCKING CAN'T HOLY SHIT

yeah, I'm the "starting" guy and even I think Montie is a pile of shit ADD mong who makes everyone who tries new things look bad by having stupid unfounded opinions that he insists on spamming

Why don't you add him on Skype and talk to him than turbofag and stop acting like a insufferable cunt.

Give me a 'justified opinion" of his
I've never had a single explanation from him that was coherent, and I've continually asked him.

he's just coattailing a popular trip. ignore him.

Dude just fucking add me on Skype lmao if you wanna debate my taste in music say it to my fucking face mate. comeon.

In all the threads you've been questioned, you've never explained why you hate TMR beyond "I don't like it."
You've never explained why you don't like Silver Apples or TKOL other than "they're cold."
All your writings on RYM are written at an elementary school level. As in, the schoolwork my Mom showed me from her elementary school classes reminded me of your writing.

Dude, just fucking add me on skype.
Mattmontgomer16.
We can have a conversation there.

If you don't send me a request you are too much of a pussy to SAY IT TO MY FACEFUCKER

why don't you clarify these things in public so more people will know they're wrong about you?

>If you don't send me a request you are too much of a pussy to SAY IT TO MY FACEFUCKER
Or maybe I don't use shitty software like Skype lmao
Explain it now.

Because it's the same one guy.

Than hop into my discord chat

No, explain it here, now.

Memes

I am one guy and I see one other guy talking shit about you in this thread, and I doubt one guy is filling the board 24/7 with anti-Montie propaganda

do NOT go into skype or discord with montie. he'll attain your IP address and try to fuck with you. and i believe there are discord exploits that allow him to send you malware if you enter his channel.

what the fuck even is this thread

post discrod invite me pls

Why would I do that?
I may be a asshole but I am not that kind of asshole.

One sec

Montie pussies out again.

Hopefully he'll stay on Skype and reddit where he belongs.

discord.gg/011jGSgfUeUGPEj86

>montie pussies out

More like I have shit to do

>I have shit to do
>Except on this other website away from Sup Forums
Good joke, you're in high school faggot.

Join the discord chat and say that to my face

It's not even saying it to your face faggot it's still on the internet

Ok

Cum in

So why haven't you explained it here?