Tyler The Creator got better and better with every release

>Tyler The Creator got better and better with every release
>Red Hot Chili Peppers have never released a bad album
>Coheed and Cambria have never released a bad album.

of motreal have the best discography of any rock band

>double LPs are useless in this day and age

>>Tyler The Creator got better and better with every release
Agreed, but your other opinions are awful enough that I'm now second-guessing myself.

It's just an my opinion man :^)

>Neither of NMH studio albums are their best work
>PBvsGR is a good album

I second this, still don't know why the world isn't continuously creaming themselves over OM

I always have and always will have an unfettered love for RHCP but holy fuck if you can't hear how boring their more recent output is then your standards must be crushingly low

>vaporwave is great

The Velvet Underground and Nico is an inconsistent, poorly produced and overrated album that is mediocre at best.

>The Slim Shady LP is Eminem's best album by far

Protest The Hero will never ever ever release a bad album

Pet sounds is literally just ego music

>Neither of NMH studio albums are their best work
Then what is?

He probably means Ferris Wheel on Fire, which desu is not a bad opinion

Either Everything Is or Hype City Soundtrack

Real patricians listen to whatever it is they really like, no matter what it is.

There's significantly more music out there that's enjoyable on some level than there is music that's completely unenjoyable.

It's more fun to talk about what's good about music than what's bad. (Life's all around better when you focus on it to).

That's some true shit

better than any Tool album.

their worst album

FUCK YOUR GOD

In comparison to the evolution of every other major sphere of genres today, Metal is the most backwards one, suffering the least innovation and experimentation

There is more in common between Folk and Rap than we care to think about

Harsh Noise is a very interesting and full-of-potential genre, and most of it's musicians have some really good ideas. The backlash it receives come mostly from people who dismiss it's original dadaist tendencies and don't want to get "trolled' on by a genre supposedly created by careless people.

Jazz Drummers are the best drummers

that's just bait, but I'd like to hear your explanation for why the other two 80s albums are better if it's not

their best album

it's bad, i don't like it and i never listened other KC albums after discipline because this album discourage me to go further with their discography

>bait
haha no

I liked it but it was too similar to ITCOCK

I don't know if this post is sarcastic or not, but I'm going to go ahead and sincerely agree.

>It's unoriginal!
That was kind of the point whenever it still had a sort of point to make. It was this hipster-y, sarcastic aping of 80s/90s blind consumerism and optimistic futurism. But now that whatever message it had is played out, the sound itself (yes, its a e s t h e t i c) is free to evolve organically. I was always in it for the sound anyway.

Additionally:
>Vaporwave is dead
It's become a somewhat-known thing. It's in the limbo between fad and mainstream. But the fact that artists keep making good content is a counterpoint that's hard to dismiss. Just because someone doesn't like it, or thinks it's gone commercial, does NOT mean it's a dead genre.
>Vaporwave is a meme
Only if you let it be. Just accept that everything will be declared (or has been declared) a meme by mouthbreathers, and move on.

so it's not their worst album, it's just the one you like least out of the few you've actually heard. glad we've settled that

Here is a real uopular opinion, it's his only good album he ever put out

>Coheed and Cambria have never released a bad album.
my nigga

Nu-Metal did not die out as a shitty gimmick for 20-somethings in the baggy-pants phase of 2001; rather, it branched off, seperating the cream from the rest of the milk below it.

The same will happen for dub/drumstep, with the help of more refined genres of electronic, and the few extremely dedicated and gifted producers.

And Ghost is a fucking meme

>The same will happen for dub/drumstep
That actually sounds like it'd be really interesting.

I agree

Marina and the Diamonds is the best female pop artist

a g r e e

>implying I'm With You is any good

I'm even a fan of the Frusciante years but even I disagree with this.

this

>human performance is the AOTY
>brand new sounds like nickel back
>moon shaped pool < king of limbs

fuck off mike

>PBvsGR is a good album
It's no person pitch but by god I still liked it. Fuck the haters

>Vaporwave is a meme
Reminds me of this every time (plebs being the retards trying to make vaporwave a meme)

>Panic at the Disco had three amazing first albums but than became shit
>Weezers white album is AOTY
>Eloitte Smiths Albums are all shit except for his first two and a bit from either/or

Well said, user

On the Beach is the best Neil Young album

Brighten the Corners is Pavement's best album

Post more rina

metallica's first four albums are god tier

how is this unpopular opinion?

it isn't really, but metallica are usually considered pleby by Sup Forums

like clockwork is a classic
the red hot chili peppers have never released a good album
what in the fuck
dont talk shit about XO

I don't believe someone could think MMLP isn't at least decent

Phil Collins is a better singer than Peter Gabriel

If you genuinely cannot appreciate jazz, you have no business talking about music or considering your taste good

Solex > Bjork

do buy into the pleb meme. Metallica's early output was GOAT and whatever just listen to whatever you want

you sound like a very tedious person to be friends with

Actually on a technical level he absolutely is better than Gabriel.

I don't actually particularly love music a lot of the time, it's just very often escapism and a socially acceptable excuse to isolate myself from others

You don't grasp what tedious means too well, but you tried

The sound of the drums really fucks it up for me. As well as the awful, unsteady drumming. I like KEA tho

Agreed 110%.

I know exactly what I mean, and your statement has changed my opinion of you from' one with a tedious personality' to a 'pretentious little shit' that tries to prove themselves on Sup Forums for internet points.

>But the fact that artists keep making good content is a counterpoint that's hard to dismiss.
not really. i mean the first had full of albums were interesting, but everything after that is just the same old slowed down 80's tracks with glitch effects. good artist add pop elements and other shit to spice it up.

yeah. after viewing this board for over a year, fuck what other people think. it's just a bunch of fucking kids and a hand full of adults. the kids think they're smart because they can refrence aweful bands that no one likes, and it makes them feel smart to shit on your taste. so yeah, after you've spent a year on this board listening to everything everyone reccomends, just listen to whatever the fuck you want and stop thinking that other people's opinions matter.

plebs wont understand this. feels good to know im not the only one out there that sees through the bullshit.

[triggering intensifies]

This is actually popular and true.

Tru

yes big boobies

underrated

its not bad. its just not as good as other rhcp albums. songs like brendans death song, factory of faith, raindance maggie and meet me at the corner are real standouts. Ethiopia and look around are pretty fun as well

it already happened.

see: koan sound

JUST

she looks like shit for 30

physical releases are useless in this day and age

especially muh vinyl, it's a pure collector's item

>see: future funk

90% of /mu are fuck tards no-life who pretend to like music but never go to concerts. They prefer to trash other people bands all day long on /mu and pretend that having fun in a concert is for degenerate

Actual unpopular opinion: Load and ReLoad are really good and are 2 of the best alt metal albums of the 90s

>Red Hot Chili Peppers have never released a bad album

What about "One hot minuite"?

>vaporwave is great

A joke that being prolonged

>The Velvet Underground and Nico is an inconsistent, poorly produced and overrated album that is mediocre at best.

Kinda agree, some people love it just because "they did some thing first"

>Real patricians listen to whatever it is they really like, no matter what it is.

Ma nigga

>better than any Tool album.

Nope

>Harsh Noise is a very interesting and full-of-potential genre

My washing machine strongly disagrees

Get out little underage boy

>What about "One hot minuite"?
has some of their best songs

This is an opinion that should be accepted worldwide.

>every Kanye West album would be better if Kanye had nothing to do with it and he just let his conglomerate or producers make the music instead

I prefer 808's and graduation over MBDTF.

>>Neither of NMH studio albums are their best work
Fucking this. Every time I say this on Sup Forums, I'm always called a try hard elitist.

kanye west is garbage

>everything DG released after NLDW has been average.
>Grimes is a fantastic songwriter and Art Angels is one of the best pop albums of the decade.
>00's era RHCP > 90's era RHCP

Kurt Cobain's suicide was his final marketing ploy to immortalise himself and Nirvana.

Following on from this, bands like the Smashing Pumpkins and Pearl Jam were actually much better than Nirvana but they got meme'd on.

This. I always thought I'm With You was shit, but I listened back to it the other week, and at least half the songs on there are pretty great.

It' definitely their worst album imo, but still not awful.

music would have been better if the soviets won the cold war

>Morrissey's solo stuff is better than the Smiths
>It Was Written is better than Illmatic

disco is better than funk
kid a is better than okc